Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks like the wooden rower that featured in The Telegraph magazine at the weekend. They all have to have the latest thing!

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Remember Ali's rather good at photo shop
Or its second hand it sure as he'll doesn't look new.
But all I can think is, what a twat she stated they were NEVER her kind of bag. So regardless of if it real or not she's still an overwhelming grubby liar and how will we ever see it against her - It blends in to her tan

Reactions: 20
She seemed genuinely happier when she lived in the old house.. think she’s come to realise money definitely cannot buy happiness. The vlog was woeful that is a fact.. it’s click bait at its finest.. like with revealing the dogs name. She’s only named him Porter because of net-a-Porter/mr Porter as she’s hoping to get some kind of collab for herself and/or Ali. As for her collab with Karen millen.. do they even still exist?
If she wasn’t so angry at the world for being a rare personality type and just admitted she was a bellend & she’s lied she would get far more empathy off people. People like ITF & Patricia bright for example do loads better because they are relatable.
Lydia cinches everything in at the waist & wears the same ‘nude’ colours. Everything nude when it’s maybe mauve or peach. Drags on a bit now I’ve literally seen her in such a different light. No wonder she can’t keep friends, her friendship with Carrie is so toxic you can see straight through it. Both holding on by a thread

Reactions: 32
Thank you and to all the health workers and essential workers around the world. I don't have a friend or acquaintance in these professions and so I must admit that I am living a luxurious life in my own way in the comfort of my house. Initially when I lost my job in Oct, I was sad. I am yet to find a job but I am so happy and grateful about being alive and having a roof over my head and good food to eat when I read about so many others who have been impacted in a much grave or severe manner. I am also truly thankful and appreciative of all other medical professionals (researchers,medical professionals) and volunteers.

Reactions: 33
It's all for the gram!
Claire Chanelle bought her first Hermes bag secondhand 3 years ago and was hyperventilating...I checked her vlogs earlier!

Reactions: 24
Or C, Lynx, who ran away to start a new life in witness protection after witnessing Lydia's many crimes against fashion.

You know it makes me question about Lynx now, did they give him away because he was driving Lumi mental then played the victim card for attention on YT for views, The fact she out up a picture of her crying at the spa made me sick, that is something an adult keeps private.
I truly now do not believe Lynx ran off or was shot and burned .
I believe they just gave him away -No sold him remember £££££ and did it all for views.

Being an OG on this thread I have definitely seen a shift in opinion about her...from amusement to anger and disbelief.
You’ve been blocked!?
I had a reprieve at Christmas but I appear to be back on the naughty step! Must be all those bots I keep reporting!

Reactions: 31
There's a very good market for empty second hand Hermes shopping bags and boxes. The ones in the Christmas Presents video might not even be from the Hermes store!!!

Reactions: 17
My local rspca have a Bengal cat up for adoption. They have made a video about their special requirements. ALL of them the total opposite of what Lydia does..... and they say it needs to go to a home with no other pets....! My son is amazing with animals and would love a dog. The issue is our big boy cat is so big, we would need a dog bigger than him as I fear he would actually try to eat it if we had anything smaller than him (joking.... just! But he would definitely be a handful around anything smaller). Then, the issue is I am a bit nervous around larger dogs so we have had a long discussion and he knows that for now the cats are as much as we can handle as this is best for everyone. If my son can understand this then she really is a dick.

cant be one of her assistants as tea spiller was on here before they arrived.
Lol maybe its her mom, or sister in law, maybe even the brother. After the way she treats the mom.
She was definitely going to suddenly claim that HER MEZ loved her so much the called her back in and offered her a bag.
As she felt so AT HOME and (as a Lady would state) she didn't feel like a knob)

Reactions: 23
Being an OG on this thread I have definitely seen a shift in opinion about her...from amusement to anger and disbelief.

I had a reprieve at Christmas but I appear to be back on the naughty step! Must be all those bots I keep reporting!
how do you report bots?

Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion #56 Second hand Hermes boots, of course she’ll dispute, porters next to be introduced

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.