Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww thank YOU so much for all that you do for others. It's incredibly admiral and respectable and you are an angel on earth to be with patients in this way and on the front lines.

I was wondering what on earth I would think if I was one of Lydia's few close friends/followers and I saw her post that bag with the audacity to say FU to 2020 after she's already gotten so much material things AND has already said Covid didn't affect her at all. Job or no job, she is a disgusting consumer of material possessions and I can't imagine most of her freinds/family are in the position to buy like she does. They have to think she is pathetic and so insensitive to post that! I wonder when that was posted?
Thank you for your kind words @Julia123, you have no idea how much they mean to me right now! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you for your kind words @Julia123, you have no idea how much they mean to me right now! ♥
Hugs to you! It's got to be incredibly hard to be both nurse and family to the patients since they cannot be in the hospitals... on top of all of the usual heartbreaking parts of your job.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love vintage pieces and the price of clothes is not too important to me. It’s more important that I love a nice piece of clothing whether it’s Primark or Prada. Can someone please tell me the price of this bag is a mistake it say $770. Surely that’s dirt cheap for a Hermes bag? I have a belt but I got it 20 years ago second hand. I was of the understanding that the price of a Hermes bag new or second hand was very expensive. Oh and I’m still pissed that she lies so much and so easily. Some influencer, encouraging young girls that this belt “ is the dream” or that bag “ is life” is so wrong on so many levels, then to lie on top of that is disgusting. 🤬
I think the prices are from a site that sells fakes.

Reactions: 12
I personally don't see anything wrong from buying things secondhand or preloved. I see it as a way towards sustainability, which we all know Lydia doesn't know anything about.

And if all your predictions are true, which let's be real IT IS the truth, then well, congrats Tattlers! You guys will put Sherlock Holmes out of office.
Absolutely nothing wrong with second, third of fourth hand, passing on to friends and hunting through a vintage store! In fact if more influencers promoted this sustainable way of buying designer I’m sure there would be less Nasty Gal in landfill. But let’s be honest, you can’t #affiliatelynx your local Barnardos shop! I hate that she feels the need to sit on camera and “unbox” a “brand new” item, just own up and own it! Don’t be so insecure about your saggy birkin xx

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the prices are from a site that sells fakes.
Thank you AmaliaLana. That makes more sense. Hermes is not my first port of call when I’m looking for a new bag. If that had been the price I’d have jumped on it and hit the buy button in a flash 😂😂😂 might even have wet my knickers with excitement lol. 👍

Absolutely nothing wrong with second, third of fourth hand, passing on to friends and hunting through a vintage store! In fact if more influencers promoted this sustainable way of buying designer I’m sure there would be less Nasty Gal in landfill. But let’s be honest, you can’t #affiliatelynx your local Barnardos shop! I hate that she feels the need to sit on camera and “unbox” a “brand new” item, just own up and own it! Don’t be so insecure about your saggy birkin xx
Agree with you both wholeheartedly but I’m afraid sustainability is not a word Lidl understands. She pretends now and again to be trying to do her bit. Her wooden pot scrubber for instance, just a pity her plastic and nylon back scrubber cancels that out. The day she tries to lecture her subs on sustainability is the day I will personally go on Instagram and do a vlog that will rip her to shreds, I better start saving for the law suit. Lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Considering we/instagram and a higher power stopped the bot buying situation, or she gave up, you can see that her Vlogmas didn't get her any new instagram followers, she's been stuck on 935,000 since the last week of vlogmas. Might want to re-think your content for this year, but you do you lovely, and we'll carry on watching and laughing!
Her followers are now at 934,000, I think we will be seeing that number decrease over the next few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When/If Lydia does her reveal video of the Birkin I would actually respect her a little bit if she just openly said she bought it pre-loved. Claire Chanelle bought her first Hermes bag pre-loved and then soon after got a brand new one from the shop. No one actually cares whether or not you've purchased it in store unless you work for Hermes or are affected by other peoples shopping habits. Loads of people buy their Hermes bags pre-loved and that's why they have such good resale value. Personally I think Lydia bought this bag all for the wrong reasons, I also think she should have got black with silver hardware as she could then wear it when she is done pretending she is country gentry but it's not my bag, money or problem so I'll just be here laughing at her from the sidelines.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I really hope that those of you who are in the UK are taking great care, the situation really seems to be dramatic , STAY SAFE PLEASE.❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hugs to you! It's got to be incredibly hard to be both nurse and family to the patients since they cannot be in the hospitals... on top of all of the usual heartbreaking parts of your job.
I appreciate the hugs and your message @Julia123!

It has been a very tough 12 months, without question the most difficult year of my career - the most difficult year for everyone on the planet, healthcare workers or otherwise, with the exception of Lydia who has not been affected by Covid at all (what an absolute disgrace to humanity, she is).

Unfortunately, I received a phone call from one of my close colleagues late last night informing me that one of our ‘frequent flyer’ patients, who I have regularly nursed, died suddenly and unexpectedly.
I was already emotional and came onto Tattle a couple of hours after I got the call to distract myself, but when I saw the post of Lydia’s Birkin bag with the caption “my eff you to 2020” that was it for me ... I just snapped!

So, thank you again for your very kind words, they truly do mean a great deal to me.
I’m feeling a little better now, so I’m going to make myself a hot chocolate and try to get a few hours sleep before the rest of the house wakes up. ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I really hope that those of you who are in the UK are taking great care, the situation really seems to be dramatic , STAY SAFE PLEASE.❤🥰
Thank you 😍. We have very dramatic media here but it is serious. We have done more genome testing than any other country hence we have found a lot of the new variant but rest assured it is everywhere. South Africa has three variants 😣. Thankfully we have the vaccine and 1.3 million people have already received it and a huge roll out is underway.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
20210105_211557.jpg
20210105_211610.jpg
20210105_211623.jpg

Hopefully Bellini reads Tattle Life , goes onto Twitter to congratulate Lydiot on the purchase of her Birkin together with a pic of said Birkin ...

(* wink wink nudge nudge Bellini*)

Fingers crossed Bellini takes the hint. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I appreciate the hugs and your message @Julia123!

It has been a very tough 12 months, without question the most difficult year of my career - the most difficult year for everyone on the planet, healthcare workers or otherwise, with the exception of Lydia who has not been affected by Covid at all (what an absolute disgrace to humanity, she is).

Unfortunately, I received a phone call from one of my close colleagues late last night informing me that one of our ‘frequent flyer’ patients, who I have regularly nursed, died suddenly and unexpectedly.
I was already emotional and came onto Tattle a couple of hours after I got the call to distract myself, but when I saw the post of Lydia’s Birkin bag with the caption “my eff you to 2020” that was it for me ... I just snapped!

So, thank you again for your very kind words, they truly do mean a great deal to me.
I’m feeling a little better now, so I’m going to make myself a hot chocolate and try to get a few hours sleep before the rest of the house wakes up. ♥
We all feel for you so please don't apologise for feeling ragey about Lidl. You are doing an amazing job and you should be proud. Enjoy your time off 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her followers are now at 934,000, I think we will be seeing that number decrease over the next few weeks.
I reckon we start reporting ALL her bots in stages? Surely this decrease is down to our reporting? Shall we do it every week or so? 😍😍😍
By the end of the year she will be down to... 800k(ish)!? As we know it, it does take time but it’s certainly worthwhile 🙊🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We all feel for you so please don't apologise for feeling ragey about Lidl. You are doing an amazing job and you should be proud. Enjoy your time off 😍
Thank you for understanding @Miscanthus.
This Tattle community I have become part of has been such a blessing for me these past few months, and I genuinely appreciate the love and support I’ve received here ... it really does mean a lot. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Breaking News - in Josie's flog today Charlie is NOT happy with his EXPENSIVE water rower (the ancient looking brand Lydia was begging)... He said they are NAUGHTY for not making the foot straps and handles secure and he's going to have to spend more to make it work. LOL

Oh and he's put VODKA in it since water would freeze. hahahahaha

1609875839261.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If you look at who Lydia follows it orders them starting with most recently followed (after any accounts you also follow). Some interesting ones but the reason I'm posting is Savills. Such a liar when she says she doesn't want to move house

Screenshot_20210105-194906~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Same red brick wall as her garden? I guess this photo is across the back harden rather than straight out of the doors that we see every day!

I’m suspicious of this...
we have a follower in common which would confirm that this account is genuinely her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.