Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't see anything wrong from buying things secondhand or preloved. I see it as a way towards sustainability, which we all know Lydia doesn't know anything about.

And if all your predictions are true, which let's be real IT IS the truth, then well, congrats Tattlers! You guys will put Sherlock Holmes out of office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Screenshot_20210105-154018.png

Just leaving this here for Lydia when she comes online in a bit, nice bundle there to put secondhand bits in x

I personally don't see anything wrong from buying things secondhand or preloved. I see it as a way towards sustainability, which we all know Lydia doesn't know anything about.

And if all your predictions are true, which let's be real IT IS the truth, then well, congrats Tattlers! You guys will put Sherlock Holmes out of office.
Me either, personally I still can't afford any of it second hand! But why can't she say it's secondhand? We'd have so much more respect for that. But instead it's all about smoke and mirror with Mrs Bucket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What if some of her latest Louboutin was also from sellierknightsbridge?
I'm beginning to believe they could very well be ... she did a lot of shopping at the time. And her positive IG story about Sellier around the same time, came out of left field - we thought she was being shady to ITF but in addition to being shady to ITF, she was plugging Sellier without disclosing she was doing an AD or getting a PR discount.

The scam artist needs to be reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you @TeaSpiller 👏🏻👏🏻

Also I know we came to the conclusion that in tier 4 she could still collect Sage Sausage Roll, but can she in national lockdown? I had a look at the guidelines on the gov website but it doesn't state anything about that there.

My other theory is that they already have SSR and that's why Ali is pretty quiet, because he's been left to care for SSR whilst Lydia caresses her saggy bag upstairs
People collected pups in the last lockdown and they will during this one. The breeder can deliver a puppy to you as it is a part of their business and they are allowed to do that and if they can’t drop off you can collect outside. However you can not visit beforehand, everything has to be done via video such as meeting the mum etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 373203

Just leaving this here for Lydia when she comes online in a bit, nice bundle there to put secondhand bits in x

Me either, personally I still can't afford any of it second hand! But why can't she say it's secondhand? We'd have so much more respect for that. But instead it's all about smoke and mirror with Mrs Bucket
Exactly this! I love vintage shopping - it’s my favourite kind of shopping tbh - but these lies are a whole other level. Lydia: “My husband went overboard this Christmas.” Hmmm - did he though?!

Well done, you guys. Brilliant ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She already gave her foxglove sprootlings back in summer or when it was. And I said the same as you. But people gave me a good counter-argument. Carrie's mom isn't responsible for Lydia's dumbness. She probably doesn't watch the vlogs and only knows what Carrie and Lydia tell her.
I stil ldon't understand why Lydia is so particular about having foxgloves. There are other, non-toxic or less-toxic, plants for bees. Maybe she will keep them around if Ali goes her too much on her nerves? Who knows?
It's because she has woodland in her grounds.......
I think the profile pic for her private account was shot the day she shot this photo. End of feb/ early March. At the estate on the other side of her wall.
View attachment 373018View attachment 373021View attachment 373022

View attachment 373030
I said it was the other side of the wall....well sleuthed!

Reactions: 14
Thanks for that @TeaSpiller, that was such an amazing nugget 😘

I know it must be a bit nerve-wracking as I'm sure you don't want to be personally exposed but you outing this little tart's true personality is so much appreciated ☕

x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Exactly this! I love vintage shopping - it’s my favourite kind of shopping tbh - but these lies are a whole other level. Lydia: “My husband went overboard this Christmas.” Hmmm - did he though?!

Well done, you guys. Brilliant ❤❤❤
1000% would probably have respect for her if she said... I love this style of boot and am so lucky to have found these preloved boots so I can have them for less... or try them for less before spending major money. But she flat out lied in this "what I got for xmas" if she only got the belt and wish list from hermes and left out the rest about reseller boots/bag.

Now I cannot wait for her to talk about this Birkin! We can watch her weave a web of lies real time. Oh and maybe out of complete disgust, Ali will out her somehow in his vlogs? Like "accidently" mention it or show it in the background?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Had a little nosy on her depop, nice grubby jacket she's selling then, plus sure I've seen her in this jumpsuit?

Also well done on #herMEZgate

She definitely wore that jumpsuit in a vlog, i think it was to go to a garden centre - as nowhere else to go last year in lockdown! She definitely wore it!

She will definitely weave a web of lies about the Birkin, she will say the Kelly is on her wishlist, but while waiting for it, Sellier approached her to work with them, or some other bullshit crap, and she got the Birkin blah blah.

I definitely believe she is being very very shady with stuff, she hides stuff in her closet so we don't see it on the shelves, then purposefully leaves a massive Hermes bag casually on the floor in the middle of a vlog.

We all enjoy fashion vlogs and unboxing, and so many people buy vintage and pre-loved, Claire works with Vestiaire and Luxury Promise, Fashion Bug Blog has given Sellier a load of bags and shoes to sell, etc etc, there is nothing wrong with it, but she has embellished the whole story about the trip to Hermes, made it total click bait, when any one of us can walk in there and buy a bloody belt!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
You girls are gooooood!

I'm reading The Thursday Murder Club at the moment....I'd say we are a match for them!

Screenshot_20210105-161011.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
People collected pups in the last lockdown and they will during this one. The breeder can deliver a puppy to you as it is a part of their business and they are allowed to do that and if they can’t drop off you can collect outside. However you can not visit beforehand, everything has to be done via video such as meeting the mum etc.
We need some input from @TeaSpiller re the pup's arrival at the Bungalow ...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We need some input from @TeaSpiller re the pup's arrival at the Bungalow ...
When I checked the puppy listing yesterday they were 7 weeks and 6 days old so today they are 8 weeks old. My guess would be any day this week she is super quite online will be the day she has got him. Could be today as she hasn’t posted a story and we know she is super impatient so why wait till he is 8 weeks and 1 day 🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely planning to parade the handbag as a new bag. How did she get the bag so fast - “excellent relationship” with her SA, and because she’s “Lydia”, she was bumped to the top of the list. Brat 🙄
She is trying to make people believe that she is as special as Vic Beckham,or Kim k ant that she can just waltz in and out of Her mess and get a bag, without knowing anyone or any purchase history. 🧐🤔. Clever lidl!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ali is an electrician!!
Is he really though? Is he truly a certified or licensed electrician?

I think not because they hire Matt for the more complicated electrical work. I think Ali was just an apprentice or an assistant to one or just learning etc.

If he was a legit electrician, they would not hire their friend to do all their electrical work. And we've seen Matt do this without Ali helping him so I don't believe he's a real electrician i.e. licensed or certified.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s definitely planning to parade the handbag as a new bag. How did she get the bag so fast - “excellent relationship” with her SA, and because she’s “Lydia”, she was bumped to the top of the list. Brat 🙄
There is no way she will find a single person (who is not blind) who will believe that this bag is brand new...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.