Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you watch her porch reveal vid, the grey planter on the right of the porch is not even straight/parallel to the ground. You would have thought that they will make use of the opportunity to fix that. The new red bricks of the porch does not even go with the house bricks or the grey planters. Those 2 benches look so thin and flimsy too. Everything just seems very random and not well thought. It's like a child building a lego house. To be fair, it does reflect the interior of the house so guests ( if there is any) won't be in for a shock once they walked in. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at this past year from her perspective I can see why she would say Covid hasn't impacted her. She doesn't have many friends and Carrie works for her so lockdown hasn't impacted her seeing her friends, she rarely visits her family or has them visit her, she doesn't like to travel, she went on 2 staycations and was gifted a 3rd, even though brand deals would have been impacted she would still receive a decent amount of money from her video uploads alone, constant deliveries and packages, possibly believes Globy was a success, she had her 2 edits with KM and her Toni Thornton collab and I'm sure there are many other things too.
The difference between Lydia and ourselves is we think of other people, we empathise with others and put ourselves in their shoes. If we haven't been directly affected ourselves we know people who have and we feel for them. Where as Lydia only thinks of herself and how things impact her. One of Lydias biggest problems is she doesn't think about the future, as much as she preaches that she does, she only really thinks about the here and now. Considering she went to university and studied marketing you would think she would have some sense of how the economy will affect her line of work. How it has affected her line of work, many influencers including her friends Josie and Frow have been very open about how their work has been affected. Lydia is trying to keep up her facade of being a proud difficult boss babe when that isn't what people want to see right now.
Very well articulated, that is spot on.

Reactions: 15
oopsie award - fur babies in the wood 2020.png

@Oops... I hope this is what you envisioned!
I found a really cool font in my collection (happy to share font names if anyone is interested) that looks like it's almost engraved on the front. Did a few other tweaks so I hope you all like it :)

If you watch her porch reveal vid, the grey planter on the right of the porch is not even straight/parallel to the ground. You would have thought that they will make use of the opportunity to fix that. The new red bricks of the porch does not even go with the house bricks or the grey planters. Those 2 benches look so thin and flimsy too. Everything just seems very random and not well thought. It's like a child building a lego house. To be fair, it does reflect the interior of the house so guests ( if there is any) won't be in for a shock once they walked in. 🤣
The overlap with the seat/bench bit and the outer frame of the front door really irks me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah I had a literal Clark Griswold snap, LOL She just too toxic most days but today was too much given what is going on in the real world, my world and how really and truly blessed she is.

On another note from todays sickening vlog with the behind the scenes of the bulGARi reel... Not only does she have 3 people working in her basement... and a husband who is quite a good photographer/videographer but HOW is it that these major companies are OK with this last minute, jumping around, holding her phone with NO actual plan from her or this team for a campaign that shows of the actual products... bags and jewelry? I was also actually SHOCKED to see all of the stunning and major jewelry she had to choose from. I thought it was just different outfits and bags jumping from mirror to mirror.

WHAT A WASTE of some gorgeous jewelry and their efforts to get that to her for the reel. I have to think she was so late to do the reel (like intimissimi) and they had to get it up that they just said "fine, whatever" (even she was surprised they liked it on the first try. The phone she's holding is covering up most of it and she's moving so fast you'd never know it's there (not to mention the white shirt under that major necklace).

View attachment 357304View attachment 357305View attachment 357306
Really enjoying your rants @Julia123
I think you are ranting for a lot of us, but expressed better!

What I don't understand ....I should say one of the things I don't understand ....is why she doesn't leave the damn dressing room and set up a proper studio space in the basement. She could have a 'room setting' with professional lighting. She could change it around as often as she wants and leave the rest of the house alone. Her videographer (new recruit) wouldn't have to be in her private space. Everything would be to the same quality.
I guess she wants to be 'relatable' by vlogging in the dressing room...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
One of her main worries is that they’re not going to get the last coping stone in for Christmas.Aaww, must be so upsetting.
I really don’t think that’s their biggest problem right now. What about the homage to the Berlin Wall fronting the rest of the house?
AF87E801-D80B-4AA7-9AEC-C8CF396DC8C0.jpeg
929A301E-E028-4B75-9E27-7ACE0170CD5E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Instead of redoing every room in the bungalow why doesnt she just ask the Queen if she could rent out Frogmore cottage I hear its empty and Im sure her Maj would welcome the rent money?

She could even ask Paul Burrell to show her how to hold her cutlery Im sure he'd agree for a bit of youtube airtime!
Heard Princess Eugenie was already promised the cottage :D sad news for Meghan and Lydia ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
One of her main worries is that they’re not going to get the last coping stone in for Christmas.Aaww, must be so upsetting.
I really don’t think that’s their biggest problem right now. What about the homage to the Berlin Wall fronting the rest of the house?
View attachment 357430View attachment 357433
The combination of bricks and grey whatever stone looks so strange! She should have either kept it all stone or all brick, but now it just looks like a mess. And why didn't they put a step so that the door isn't floating? I really don't understand their decisions.

It looks like ever since they bought their house they've been half assed renovating because they didn't want to pay a lot, just fix some things here and there, but it turns out that when you do it this way you end up not being happy with the result. So now they are having to re renovate all the time. I'm sure in a couple of months her ladyship will want to make that whole wall brick to match the porch and outside of the house, but it would have probably been "cheaper" and more logical (mess-wise) to do it at the same time as the "porch".

Reactions: 27
View attachment 357430View attachment 357433
Bahahah, I was thinking the same thing. Controversially, I do quite like the new porch but it looks unfinished. She needs to continue the brick around the planters for sure.

Reactions: 10
Watching YouTube ‘influencers’ is/was my guilty pleasure and when my boyf saw me watching Lidl, his reaction was ‘well they sound like a pair of dickheads’
This was back when I actually liked her. 😂
My roommate saw me once watching a flog of Lidl, where she was somewhere in a hotel with Carrie and they were laughing and giggling their thin asses off. And she said, urgh, what are these chicks (she said in German, I guess "Weiber", can't remember the exact words anymore) and I felt a bit offended because she didn't know these two people and saw them only for a second and was so judgemental. I thought they were just two women enjoying their time. God, how the turns have tabled since then.

I always tried to see Lydia and her totally different life compared to mine as a way for me to learn acceptance. I thought, her comments were just sarcastic (also towards herself) and I could see myself in this (I'm sarcastic). So, I tried to ignore the negative vibes I got from her. I just wanted to be supportive of other people.
I started to see the light when she remodelled her home for the x-th time in a year and shilled stuff on the constant and being dishonest with it. (The pink Bulgari bag incident where she "fanged" at me in the comments when I mentioned her pink Dior). And then Globy and her handling of it, I think was the last straw for me. After a few things she already did in 2019 that rubbed me the wrong way (like she handled Haddasah or the homelessness experience)
If the person on Reddit didn't mention tattle, I would still sit there and watch her videos and be confused about her intentions.

No....in fact it was only @AmaliaLana who knew..❤..I found out by accident 🤣🤣🤣 after setting up the poll!
But hey....no shame here! We all own what we are, unlike Lidl!
We can make the next poll about who wants anonymity or not 😂 😂 😂

Yay! I'm a bridesmaid for the first time in my life! Thank you!
This is so moving, I love it! ❤
I can't believe all the work you have done @Oops...
Same ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I had a literal Clark Griswold snap, LOL She just too toxic most days but today was too much given what is going on in the real world, my world and how really and truly blessed she is.

On another note from todays sickening vlog with the behind the scenes of the bulGARi reel... Not only does she have 3 people working in her basement... and a husband who is quite a good photographer/videographer but HOW is it that these major companies are OK with this last minute, jumping around, holding her phone with NO actual plan from her or this team for a campaign that shows of the actual products... bags and jewelry? I was also actually SHOCKED to see all of the stunning and major jewelry she had to choose from. I thought it was just different outfits and bags jumping from mirror to mirror.

WHAT A WASTE of some gorgeous jewelry and their efforts to get that to her for the reel. I have to think she was so late to do the reel (like intimissimi) and they had to get it up that they just said "fine, whatever" (even she was surprised they liked it on the first try. The phone she's holding is covering up most of it and she's moving so fast you'd never know it's there (not to mention the white shirt under that major necklace).

Also like that sound is SOOOOOO OLD and stale... it’s embarrassing :oops:

Reactions: 5
Have finally caught up with this thread 😂
@Oops... thank you for your dedication and work for Fur Babies into the Woods, it's been a fun distraction amidst the Lidl drama! I've sat at Harry's cage to read him each new instalment and he is very happy and thankful to have been involved! He is now resting after all the excitement 😊View attachment 357191
OHMYGODHEISSOCUTE!

Oh My Dog! I LOVE him! Such a handsome little one. ♥ he did so well on stage too;) x

@AmaliaLana please forgive me for calling Hase your rabbit - Toni tonight! Your Toni got to appear twice but poor Hase got called Toni! The very thing I have been trying to avoid throughout. I could kick myself and most probably will! It timed out before I spotted it. 😥
I had seen it but it's ok. He would've certainly preferred being called Toni than Hase or Hasi when I was angry with him (he always tried to bite my hand when he was in the cage, outside was ok, it was HIS private home, no hand allowed 😂 but I was shocked and screamed "HASI?! 😰" I just wanted to give him a carrot :( )

Seriously! Always has to play the victim🤦‍♀️ You got the campaign, you did the campaign, now move on and stop dragging up the negativity!
Oh gawd, who tried to stop this? WHO? I wanna know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so ridiculous with the Her-mez!

It's so not you lovely.

Stick with Mulberry!
+ so underwhelming lol. So many influencers have gotten Hermès lately... (Claire, Tamara, Victoria, Amelia...) why would a braggy and new rich person like herself chose to show she can't be as luxe as them and make a big deal about getting belts/boots? She's either so desperate for a Kelly that she would do anything to build a very public relationship with the brand or will use this as a new excuse to talk tit about it ('i've never understood the hype about the bags, the riding boots are sOoOoO much better so that's why I got them, not because I wasn't offered a bag of course")

Reactions: 19

You just NEVER get to see the jewellery with her reels and photos.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 357412

@Oops... I hope this is what you envisioned!
I found a really cool font in my collection (happy to share font names if anyone is interested) that looks like it's almost engraved on the front. Did a few other tweaks so I hope you all like it :)
This is Perfect! I completely love it! Thank you SO so, much. Today I am walking backwards for dogs so Ithis post is written backwards... ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Teddy Bear with his stairway to heaven (he’s 15 and a half)View attachment 357436
Now that is how you interior decorate .... lovely home @Oops... applause for all that you have done for the Furbabies all over the worl with that wonderful production ...Sky is truly honored to have been cast in lots os scenes ..... and Teddybear is a real gentleman isn't he .. gorgeous boy

Merry Xmas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.