Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
homage to the Berlin Wall
😂 😂 😂 😂 When you said it...

1608723440369.png

We had an actual (but not verified, so who knows) piece of Berlin wall as a decorative piece. Was the thing in Germany of the 90s when it got demolished. Everyone had a piece.

She is so ridiculous with the Her-mez!

It's so not you lovely.

Stick with Mulberry!
The revealing of this will be the anti-climax of the century.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lydia works with Karen Millen which is owned by Boohoo. See the latest article about their vile treatment of people making their clothes. You’d think they’d be more careful after the expose 6 months ago .... but were prob banking on the fact that the workers were in Pakistan. I just want that company to die a quick death really. Many people will lose their jobs but let’s be honest, they were actually slaves and not employees. And how any influencer can bring themselves to work with such a company is completely beyond me. Money is all that matters to Lydia.

Whenever I have applied to work somewhere or been approached by a company to work for them, I always researched the company beforehand. I couldn't bring myself to be employed by them if I knew they had shady work ethics or worked in an industry that wasn't ethical. Some of these influencers would work for anyone regardless of what they did. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 23
+ so underwhelming lol. So many influencers have gotten Hermès lately... (Claire, Tamara, Victoria, Amelia...) why would a braggy and new rich person like herself chose to show she can't be as luxe as them and make a big deal about getting belts/boots? She's either so desperate for a Kelly that she would do anything to build a very public relationship with the brand or will use this as a new excuse to talk tit about it ('i've never understood the hype about the bags, the riding boots are sOoOoO much better so that's why I got them, not because I wasn't offered a bag of course")
She can try to build as much of a relationship with Hermes but they wouldn’t give a f#%k if she mentioned them or not in her posts. Chanel and Hermes have no need for influencers. If regular people like you and me can get hold of Hermes’ highly coveted bags, and I know some of us have, and influencers can’t (think Frow who got hers pre-loved from Farfetch) then you can tell there’s NO special treatment. Lydia can buy as many pieces as she likes but she has to pay her own way. Trust me, whatever it is that Lydia has tried or is trying, it’s been done many times before across the world. There is no sucking up or shocking behaviours from shoppers that Hermes hasnt come across. So no. Lydia won’t be getting a K/B/C bag anytime soon from Hermes. Period. She’s probably bought some shoes, belt or scarf I’d say but nothing to see here so just let’s just move along everyone .....😀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I seriously love other half/boyf/partner reactions to Lidl lol.

I told mine that he squeezes the toothpaste in the same way as Lidl and he was not happy. He has actually started squeezing it like a normal person now 😂
Hubby physically recoils when he hears 'Gooooood morning' (Lydiot) or 'Hello daaaahlings' (Josie) and follows that with a 'Please don't do this to me'. 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh My Dog! I LOVE him! Such a handsome little one. ♥ he did so well on stage too;) x

@AmaliaLana please forgive me for calling Hase your rabbit - Toni tonight! Your Toni got to appear twice but poor Hase got called Toni! The very thing I have been trying to avoid throughout. I could kick myself and most probably will! It timed out before I spotted it. 😥
If you tell me any names you want to be changed @Oops... (you've got an avatar photo now, that threw me!) I can change them on the transcript if you tell me which Act and sentence and then it'll be correct when it is added for sharing.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just finished my present to my dear neighbour......all are ranunculus bulbs in the pots and the hedgehog is the visitor to her garden from its nest under my tree.
CE7BFCAB-D0A1-4AAB-BE13-2913CD538659.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Well somewhere between these two takes she’s had her lips done. We really don’t care but her denial is hysterical....
8164BEE6-CEED-4DCB-97D3-3C001A42D7D8.jpeg
95BA4495-36D9-4840-ACC2-C504F009F257.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Off topic but is that a couple of Strathberrys I spy 😍
erm...yes! :love: . My beautiful granddaughter likes to count my shoes and bags (walls of the wretched things that haven’t been used for a year because I have been shielding.) Boy has this year taught me a lot about what’s important...But I cannot deny the passion I used to have for shoes and bags...🤣. That’s how I came across Lydia in the first place really...I know I’m just a sad old Bag Lady...😥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
erm...yes! :love: . My beautiful granddaughter likes to count my shoes and bags (walls of the wretched things that haven’t been used for a year because I have been shielding.) Boy has this year taught me a lot about what’s important...But I cannot deny the passion I used to have for shoes and bags...🤣. That’s how I came across Lydia in the first place really...I know I’m just a sad old Bag Lady...😥
They’re beautiful and so underrated in my opinion!
hahah I’m a bag lady too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What a stunning home you have @Oops...
Now that is how it’s done - gorgeous, elegant, timeless and welcoming!

Your big Teddy Bear is absolutely divine. That face, so very handsome. Please give him a kiss from me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including Sherlock in your amazing Fur Babies in the Woods Christmas Pantomime Extravaganza ... I’m sure the highlight for him was singing with Ed Sheeran.
I was reading the verse you wrote for him out loud to a friend and I couldn’t get past the third line, I was bawling, totally overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness, kindness and heartfelt words - all from a complete stranger, who I now regard as a dear friend.

The time, effort, care, inclusiveness and love with which you crafted every single scene of your brilliant Christmas Pantomime was far superior to any Vlogmas content a so-called “creator” could ever dream of coming up with.
You are one truly gifted and talented lady!

Wishing you the most blessed, magical, and merry Christmas, Oops.
I know this year Christmas won’t be quite the same for you, and all of you in the UK, but I’m sure I speak for every Tattler here when I say you will be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers for bringing so much joy to us after enduring such a challenging and difficult year.

Sending you lots of festive Christmas love from Melbourne.
♥ 😘 🎄 💫
😭😭😭😭😭😭 Thank you Sooooooooo much! x♥

If you tell me any names you want to be changed @Oops... (you've got an avatar photo now, that threw me!) I can change them on the transcript if you tell me which Act and sentence and then it'll be correct when it is added for sharing.
My avatar and ability to now post photos AT LAST is entirely down to our fabulous @shiroyagisan! She told me what to do! The name that needs changing is in the rabbits section in the Final Scene where I have put Toni the Hamster as Toni the Rabbit (I have also put her as Toni the Hamster thank Dog! So Toni the Rabbit should say Hase the rabbit! It did in my handwritten notes but for some reason I typed Toni twice. SO frustrating...I knew it was Hase...

You are SUCH a gem helping like this! So good of you xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy Christmas Everyone from Mummy and Me 🎄 View attachment 357449
What a stunning home you have @Oops... now that is how interior design is done - gorgeous, elegant, timeless and welcoming!

Your big Teddy Bear is absolutely divine. That face, so gosh darn handsome ... please give him a kiss from me.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including Sherlock in your amazing Fur Babies in the Woods Christmas Pantomime Extravaganza.
I’m sure the highlight for him was singing with the wonderful Mr Ed Sheeran.
I was reading the verse you wrote for him out loud to a friend and I couldn’t get past the third line, I was bawling, totally overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness, kindness and beautifully written heartfelt sentiments - words from a complete stranger, who I now regard as a dear friend.

The time, effort, care, attention to detail, inclusiveness and love with which you crafted every single scene of your brilliant Christmas Pantomime was far superior to any Vlogmas content a so-called “creator” could ever hope to dream of coming up with.
You are one truly gifted and talented lady!

Wishing you the most blessed, magical, and merry Christmas, Oops.
I know this year Christmas won’t be quite the same for you, and for all of you in the UK, but I’m sure I speak for every Tattler here when I say you will be in our thoughts, hearts and prayers for bringing so much joy to us after enduring such a challenging and difficult year.

Sending much festive Christmas love your way.
♥ 😘 🎄 💫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sick of her boasting about all the stuff she has this close to Christmas. I don’t care what’s in her Hermes bag. She should be having a thought for others right now, people who have nothing or people who might be alone this Christmas. It’s vulgar to boast at Christmas.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I’ve just finished my present to my dear neighbour......all are ranunculus bulbs in the pots and the hedgehog is the visitor to her garden from its nest under my tree.
View attachment 357562
Utterly lovely! I’m moving next door to you! Just SUCH a dear and thoughtful gift. ♥ Such a good idea for the use of a nice cake stand too because your neighbour can keep it and use it later. Brilliant...Ma Pastry would love it...x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Utterly lovely! I’m moving next door to you! Just SUCH a dear and thoughtful gift. ♥ Such a good idea for the use of a nice cake stand too because your neighbour can keep it and use it later. Brilliant...Ma Pastry would love it...x
Thank you! And I made it all myself without Ali’s Help with Gifting video....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.