Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get her fascination with living in Bucks, I've grabbed a screenshot of the town I live in and the next one up. The red line is the Bucks/Northants border. She lives about 8 bleeping miles away from this. Not exactly the border unless you want a floating bungalow in the River Ouse 🙄
Screenshot_20201222-233924_Maps.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lydia works with Karen Millen which is owned by Boohoo. See the latest article about their vile treatment of people making their clothes. You’d think they’d be more careful after the expose 6 months ago .... but were prob banking on the fact that the workers were in Pakistan. I just want that company to die a quick death really. Many people will lose their jobs but let’s be honest, they were actually slaves and not employees. And how any influencer can bring themselves to work with such a company is completely beyond me. Money is all that matters to Lydia.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Haha great idea! I'll start us off:
- OH MY GOODNESS
- Cawwwieeee
- Sage
- WOWWWW
- You don't understand how good this is/ You have NO idea
- Heritage
- I'm so tired
GAME CHANGER 😴😴

"Hey Lydia, is it possible that you put the dates of each vlog on the videos since you vlog a week in advance for all your future vlogs please, if that makes sense, it just confuses me sometimes what days you're on. Love your vlogs and Merry Christmas 🎄❤"

Someone has left this comment on the newest video. LOL I bet that won't happen if half of the VLOGMAS has been filmed in November! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have finally caught up with this thread 😂
@Oops... thank you for your dedication and work for Fur Babies into the Woods, it's been a fun distraction amidst the Lidl drama! I've sat at Harry's cage to read him each new instalment and he is very happy and thankful to have been involved! He is now resting after all the excitement 😊
20201219_182035.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lydia works with Karen Millen which is owned by Boohoo. See the latest article about their vile treatment of people making their clothes. You’d think they’d be more careful after the expose 6 months ago .... but were prob banking on the fact that the workers were in Pakistan. I just want that company to die a quick death really. Many people will lose their jobs but let’s be honest, they were actually slaves and not employees. And how any influencer can bring themselves to work with such a company is completely beyond me. Money is all that matters to Lydia.

This makes me wince. I cant bear the thought of those exploited workers and the suffering they have to endure and the abhorrent working conditions they work in. Some of our staff out in the field wear uniforms. I source ALL of the uniforms they wear ethically and have done for more years that I care to remember! I insist on an audit trail of all uniforms we purchase and I supply evidence of this to Clients. I believe this really matters. I don’t want the sweat of someone’s exploitation on my back or on the back of anyone who works with me. It is appalling. Makes me want to cry - I hate it SO much. Anyone who spends their hard earned money buying from these companies who exploit humans or animals needs to try to think hard about the ramifications of doing so. Sweat shops should be banned - globally.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just can’t with her anymore! My 5 year old acts more like a grown up than her and his vocabulary sure is better! If I started talking in that baby voice she does he’d tell me off 🙈🤣

The one thing that really grated on me was when she was talking about that reel she had to do and all the spiel about it not being good enough or something because let’s face it she was too lazy to do it when there was decent lighting. But then the brand came back and accepted it first go the hand movement and her face she did I was like to myself grow the hell up and stop being so bloody smug!

it wouldn’t surprise me if they were in debt and a lot of things are financed or on credit

• Heart
Reactions: 38
@Oops... thank you for your dedication and work for Fur Babies into the Woods, it's been a fun distraction amidst the Lidl drama! I've sat at Harry's cage to read him each new instalment and he is very happy and thankful to have been involved! He is now resting after all the excitement 😊View attachment 357191
Oh My Dog! I LOVE him! Such a handsome little one. ♥ he did so well on stage too;) x

@AmaliaLana please forgive me for calling Hase your rabbit - Toni tonight! Your Toni got to appear twice but poor Hase got called Toni! The very thing I have been trying to avoid throughout. I could kick myself and most probably will! It timed out before I spotted it. 😥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she still do that annoying laugh after everything she says? I'd drink a double for each cackle! 🤣
Yes she did it about 17 times in
Today’s vlog. I’m typing this lying on the floor using my cat’s paw to press the buttons as Lydia Bingo KO’d me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi! First time posting here, just wanted to say I know for sure that Invisalign braces don't come in different thicknesses so most likely won't cause her lips to perk up (roll-up) like how she claims. I've had Invisalign done before and also work for an Orthodontist... just saying, we see that brace thing every day and I can tell she isn't wearing them in her vlogs unless that 1-2 times laying in bed in the evening... that's why her 1 tooth is barely moving for months, cus she doesn't wear it like she should

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@Oops... thank you for your dedication and work for Fur Babies into the Woods, it's been a fun distraction amidst the Lidl drama! I've sat at Harry's cage to read him each new instalment and he is very happy and thankful to have been involved! He is now resting after all the excitement 😊View attachment 357191
Is he sleeping on a bed of popcorn? Goals.

She's kinda given it away that she has lip fillers, if there's a time when your lips will look the fullest it's as a child. #skinnylipView attachment 357110
She was a very stunning child. I think she got damaged along the way to behave as she does now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
In the unlikely event that this wasn’t a rhetorical question, the answer is no, Coco ... no she doesn’t.
SAD TIMES! 🙄

3D95FD84-28A1-45AF-9AD0-289180199AA3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD.

ACT 10.

Scene 1. Miscanthus’ Garden. Day.

As the curtain rises we find ourselves in the garden of our much loved Miscanthus. It is very similar to Araminta Arden’s garden inasmuch as it is very clear that both are exceedingly great plantswomen and know their way around a horticultural eye feast. Miscanthus’ garden however, has 3 greenhouses since she needs the space and uses it liberally to ensure that the highest standards are achieved for her Clients at the National Trust. We see a long nose pushing her garden gate open. A limping dog enters. She is an Afghan Hound who has clearly (judging by the state of her coat) not had a bath for a very long time. She is bedraggled and her poor legs hurt her more than she would care to admit. She sniffs around gingerly and decides that this is where she would like to stay for the time being. She sits down very slowly by the back door and waits...Eventually, Miscanthus opens her back door. She carries an enormous plant pot full of ‘Miscanthus sinensis eulalia ‘Gracillimus’ and is taken aback to find a dog waiting to greet her. Miscanthus places the large pot on the floor and approaches...

Miscanthus. Oh my! You poor thing! How did you get here? This is really odd but it feels like I already know you. I absolutely love Afghan Hounds! Oh my!

Afghan Hound. Hello! My name is Duchess. I met a Bag Lady on the street and she told me I should come here and visit you. I have been shut up in the back of a Butcher’s van for so long and my legs hurt because I can’t stretch them out. I never get taken for walks because he is so busy and so I have run away. The Bag Lady said you have always wanted an Afghan Hound. So I had a little sniff around your garden and I think I might be happier here with you for a little while. I’ve lost most of my appetite so I don’t need much food and I would really like to have a good bath and hair wash. I dream of having long, glamorous silky hair again! I can’t tell you how awful it is for me to have to look like this. My parents were Champions you know. I came from a long line of very well bred dogs. Please tell me I can stay...just for a little while...

Miscanthus is in shock. Her feelings waver from wanting to strangle the Bag Lady for sending her this unexpected surprise to wanting to get down on the floor herself to hold this poor dog and give her some reassurance. She chooses the latter and begins to gently stroke Duchess. Duchess places her once beautiful head on Miscanthus’ knee and gazes up at her adoringly. They spend a long while sitting on the floor together getting to know each other. For the first time in her life Duchess is experiencing real affection. She loves it. It feels wonderful.

Duchess. Do you think you can help me to look beautiful again? Please?

FADE

Scene 2. Clearing in the Wood. Day.

As the lights come up the eagle-eyed amongst us will notice that the new sign over the porch says Dunshootin’. It is Christmas Eve and the Company are all on stage in a flurry of excitement. The Angelic Realm Chorus are all busy hanging up their stockings on The Rainbow Bridge. The Dogs are hanging up their stocking at the bottom of their dog-beds. Those dogs without beds gather Upstage and begin hanging up their stockings on the banner they helped to make. The Cats have chosen the Christmas trees behind their clearing and their Christmas stockings look resplendent as they hang in serried rows. The eagle-eyed amongst us will notice the placement SL of a new manger for hay for our 3 ponies. This was kindly gifted by our anonymous benefactor. Our 3 Rabbits, 3 Hamsters and Billy the budgerigar along with Sonic the Hedgehog have chosen to hang their stockings on the lowest of the branches of their big beautifully decorated Christmas tree. Marmalade nods down at them as they do so. She is very happy to see all this Christmas activity carried out by such a lovely, happy group of friends. She hums ‘Good King Wenceslas’ to herself as she muses that she now knows how he must have felt when he last looked out. This is the best day of the year for Charlie the Havanese. He just loves a good Christmas sock to charge around the stage with. His great pal Musli Umbrage uses her `Havanese‘ skills to help him. She now loves being chased with a stocking in her mouth and regards this as an art form. She is very impressed at how so many dogs can have so much fun with just 2 stockings. It’s amazing really. Maddie can hear all the fun and laughs as the dogs become more and more excited. Sherlock, Egon, Toi, Nero, Ben Spaniel, Elvis, Ben Pointer, Nobby, Henry, Bentley, Nacho, Frank, Beloved Jamie, Roo, George, Buttons, Makan, Gem, Senta and Billie have all chased Charlie and Musli Umbrage and now the two plan to make a splash with their invitations to Bonnie, Harper, the Dachshunds Snoopy, Muffin, Tilly, Teddy, Silvi, Lulu and Poppy. Later today they plan on cajoling Marley, Pepper, Casper Cocker, Sky, RubyRu, Kaiser, Rupert, Lulu, Coco, Cooper and Luna into joining him in the world’s best game ever. Our Great Danes Murphy and Bob both think it’s best to watch and cheer our 2 Havaneses on because if their long legs enter the affray it will be total mayhem! Griffin and Dinah like to stay close to the Great Danes and remain happy to watch with them. Sonic the Hedgehog keeps getting stuck on his own stocking as he tries to trundle with the 2 dogs. It’s most frustrating for him. Tweedles keeps trying to help get him unstuck but is thwarted by his prickles each time. They both decide that its better to hang his stocking back on the tree to save any mishaps. Tweedles compliments Sonic for giving it such a good try. Our 3 ponies have hung their stocking on the manger. Their hay has started to taste so much better since the manger arrived. Placed CS is a large wooden tub of water. Hilda Über Alles has rolled her sleeves up and is bathing Beggy. There are soap suds and bubbles gushing out of the wooden tub. Hilda is leaving no hair follicle left un-scrubbed, She’s going to clean these two puppies up within an inch of their lives after all they have been through. Then they will be able to enjoy Christmas Eve in the fragrance of cleanliness. Grammy is hiding behind the Christmas tree. Somehow he doesn’t like the look of that wooden tub. Oh no.

Hilda.
Murphy and Bob! Where are those big boys? Come along now both of you. Chop, chop...I your help help. Grammy is hiding behind the Christmas tree. I need you to bring him to me. Come on...lickety split. It’s time for me to give him his good scrub - after all he’s been through!

Murphy and Bob have been making sausages for tomorrow’s Christmas dinner with the Hygge sausage making machine standing in the wings. The machine was kindly gifted by who knows who. They have been having such a lark and Bob has transformed Murphy into an Egyptian mummy by completely covering him in sausages which he has wound around him. Trying to bide time for Grammy they enter SR and begin to do an Egyptian Sand Dance across the stage. Murphy leads and Bob follows. He wears a fez. They each place a fore-paw in front of them and one behind and continuously stick their necks out backwards and forward as they parody Egyptian tomb paintings. The orchestra strikes up with The Egyptian March by Johann Strauss ll. The Two Great Danes are so tall when they dance on their hind legs. Backwards and forwards they dance across the stage shuffling through imaginary sand; much to the amusement of our Fur Babies. Suddenly the orchestra strike up with ‘The Stripper‘ by David Rose. Bob begins to peel the long string of sausage from Murphy as they bump their hips in all the right places. Towards the end of the music they break off 12 sausages each and twirl them above their heads. When the music finishes Hilda realises she hasn’t got any time to enjoy herself by watching 2 talented Great Danes dance and she really should be scrubbing Grammy after the terrible ordeal he has had to endure. She tuts and goes and catches Grammy herself and gives him the most thorough scrub in the history of good scrubs. The bubbles and suds increase five-fold. Once the two puppies are pink and clean Hilda dries them both on her towelling pinafore and looks around to make sure no-one is watching before she kisses them on their noses. She stands back and watches them as they run around the stage with their new found friends. A Greyhound enters SL followed by Ma Pastry. The Greyhound is very handsome and both of our Greyhounds prick their ears up. They recognise him! It’s Lonely! It’s Lonely without his silver spray paint that he wore when he was a moving statue. Oh how different he looks! How handsome he is! Ma Pastry gets three little cakes out of her basket.

Ma Pastry. Hello my Dearios. Lonely and I just wanted to drop by on Christmas Eve to drop off some special little cakies I have baked for dear little Beggy and Grammy to welcome them to our wood. Here you are Hilda Uber Alles - you put these in a safe place for tomorrow. It’s our little present to them.

She looks at Lonely knowingly. She can tell that all the Fur Babies are shocked at the difference in his appearance.

Ma Pastry. I think we better tell them our good news don’t you my dear?

Lonely. Well! You see the thing is that when my fiancée (everyone gasps) and I met for the first time you will remember she made me a beautiful cake (everyone nods) and so afterwards I went to her kitchen to say thank you. She invited me to come in and sit by her fire and so I did. She has the best fire I ever sat in front off and I loved it. I also loved all the smells in her kitchen. By the time we had finished our long conversation that night I loved her too. I now help her deliver her cakes and I don’t have to cover myself in silver spray paint any more. She’s changed my life! It’s all so wonderful!

Ma Pastry. Yes! We want you to know that we are getting married tomorrow and we want you all to come to our wedding!

Company. Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! Oh how wonderful for you both! How wonderful for us! A Christmas Wedding! Hurrah!

Ma Pastry. Yes my Dearios. I’ve already made the Wedding Cake - it‘s got 6 tiers so there will be enough for everyone...

FADE

When the lights come back up Hilda, Ma Pastry and Lonely have gone back to Ma Pastry’s kitchen so that Hilda can spring clean it in readiness for the big event. Our Fur Babies have had their bedtime story which was read to them by Egon and they have all settled down for the night. The stockings all hang in the moonlight, as one by one each Fur Baby drifts off to sleep full of happiness and contentment. They have so much to look forward to tomorrow. Father Christmas will have been and then there will be a wedding to attend. Tomorrow will be the happiest day of the year. Marmalade, as always, is the last Fur Baby to fall asleep. After she does we hear the jingling of bells and as we gaze at the dark sky we see a sleigh drawn by 9 Reindeer appear. The reindeer stop their furious galloping and the sleigh lands easily on the stage. A BEAMING red-cheeked Santa Claus heaves himself out of the sleigh and carefully selects the sack marked Fur Babies in the Wood. Inside the huge sack are several smaller sacks. He hands the the first one marked Dogs to Dasher. Dasher the Reindeer fills all the Dog‘s Christmas stockings with the gifts they have asked for. Dancer the Reindeer takes the sack marked Cats and all the Cat’s stockings are filled. Prancer the Reindeer takes the sack marked Ponies and fills their stockings. Vixen takes the gifts for the Hamsters and fills their stockings. Comet the Reindeer takes the sack marked Hedgehog and Budgie and places Sonic’s much yearned for huge jar of earthworms, beetles and wood lice In his stocking. He places a hard cuttle fish and a silver bell in Billy’s stocking. Cupid takes the sack marked Rabbits and fills their stockings. The whole time they are doing this Donner and Blitzen are sprinkling magical dream dust over all the Fur Babies. The magic dust glitters and sparkles and glints in the moonlight. Santa Claus rummages inside his warm red coat and pulls out a Conductor‘s Baton. He tip-toes over to Bella and places in her paw. He then tip toes over to Maddie and Casper the Ragdoll and strokes their eyes and their heads. He then takes his time and fondly strokes each Fur Baby in turn as they sleep. He finally floats up to stroke Marmalade at the top of the beautiful Christmas tree. When he floats down again he stands with a hand on his hip, surveying and appreciating this most peaceful of scenes. He smiles with his head tilted to one side as he scratches his bushy, long white beard. Rudolph stands with a sack of coal and looks inquisitively at Santa Claus. Santa shakes his head...

Santa Claus. Definitely no coal required here. All of these Fur Babies have been so, so very good this year - just like they have been every year I have been visiting them.

FADE

As the stage lights fade a single spotlight focuses on Beggy and Grammy who are lying fast asleep in the manger. The three gifts of Gooseberry Cake, Frangipani Cake and Madeira Cake lie besides them - as a bright new star appears in the East.

BLACKOUT

Copyright 2020
Awwwww thank you so much for including my lil sock stealer Charlie! I've donated to 2 great dog rescues here in Chicago on behalf of this group and oops for keeping us all going through these crazy times!

YAHTZEE ... we have a winner, Tattlers!

View attachment 355931
GURL you have 113 reactions to this! LOL!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait, did she say today on her reels or vlog that she got her bloody eyebrows done??!?

That means she actually pays someone for those Groucho Marx furry black caterpillars above each eye ?!?!

Well, she needs to ask for her damn money back and bleeping fire whoever is doing them.

They look like two symmetrical emoji frowns 👉 ☹

No proper arch, too thick and dark and just bad. How in the world does she think those brows actually look good?!

If she thinks she's going for the thick, natural Brooke Shield brows that are on trend again...yeah, those are definitely not bloody it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How can you expect people to have sympathy when you Vlog all of the extravagant alterations and purchases of the year? It makes it very hard to believe.

“Oh I was forced to go to London, I was forced into this position to go to Hermés. WOE me”

Surely she must realise no one feels sorry for her?
But sadly I think there are people who feel sorry for her. They probably have sad little lives themselves but just enjoy a bit of a pity party.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What does DB know that we don’t, I wonder? 🤣

View attachment 357279
Apparently, she’s taken a reading and writing comprehension course from Ms. D*ckhead LEM. 😳🙄

🤦🏾‍♀️ It’s much more embarrassing to attempt a (weird) pseudo-clap back when the spelling and/or grammar is trash.

Seriously! Always has to play the victim🤦‍♀️ You got the campaign, you did the campaign, now move on and stop dragging up the negativity!
It’s funny how the marketing team decided to cover 2/3rds of her face with her hair. I guess they didn’t want to see that mug anymore than the rest of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You really like her then? 🤣
Yeah I had a literal Clark Griswold snap, LOL She just too toxic most days but today was too much given what is going on in the real world, my world and how really and truly blessed she is.

On another note from todays sickening vlog with the behind the scenes of the bulGARi reel... Not only does she have 3 people working in her basement... and a husband who is quite a good photographer/videographer but HOW is it that these major companies are OK with this last minute, jumping around, holding her phone with NO actual plan from her or this team for a campaign that shows of the actual products... bags and jewelry? I was also actually SHOCKED to see all of the stunning and major jewelry she had to choose from. I thought it was just different outfits and bags jumping from mirror to mirror.

WHAT A WASTE of some gorgeous jewelry and their efforts to get that to her for the reel. I have to think she was so late to do the reel (like intimissimi) and they had to get it up that they just said "fine, whatever" (even she was surprised they liked it on the first try. The phone she's holding is covering up most of it and she's moving so fast you'd never know it's there (not to mention the white shirt under that major necklace).

F5E5E054-BE3B-40F1-9764-153A260EE3A0.jpeg
5B4C006C-7AA9-46B7-BED3-91A6B1229880.jpeg
601EFC22-D3DD-4F76-ACB5-F5CA29BB5AD3.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yeah I had a literal Clark Griswold snap, LOL She just too toxic most days but today was too much given what is going on in the real world, my world and how really and truly blessed she is.

On another note from todays sickening vlog with the behind the scenes of the bulGARi reel... Not only does she have 3 people working in her basement... and a husband who is quite a good photographer/videographer but HOW is it that these major companies are OK with this last minute, jumping around, holding her phone with NO actual plan from her or this team for a campaign that shows of the actual products... bags and jewelry? I was also actually SHOCKED to see all of the stunning and major jewelry she had to choose from. I thought it was just different outfits and bags jumping from mirror to mirror.

WHAT A WASTE of some gorgeous jewelry and their efforts to get that to her for the reel. I have to think she was so late to do the reel (like intimissimi) and they had to get it up that they just said "fine, whatever" (even she was surprised they liked it on the first try. The phone she's holding is covering up most of it and she's moving so fast you'd never know it's there (not to mention the white shirt under that major necklace).

View attachment 357304View attachment 357305View attachment 357306
She really doesn’t suit high necked tops and dresses. They make her head look huge and her body teeny tiny. She looks way more in proportion in the cream off the shoulder top and black dress.

Reactions: 16
AND ANOTHER THING.

Why on earth did she call the builders back to tidy up when the greenhouse still needs to be done? Surely it’s just going to be another “mud bath” when they have to do that.

Not only is she telling them how to do their jobs, she’s now making them do a job twice. Oh no wait, she scrunched Ali’s balls in her fist and told him (who clearly thought the same as the rest of us) to get them back to tidy up.

Why not tell them yourself Lydia? You’re a proud difficult woman after all.

Oh and adding Bulgari to my ever increasing tit list. She didn’t think her Reels were up to scratch due to the lighting yet they approved it.

Really shows quality and luxury there. Really respectful to your consumers who pay an arm and a leg for your product to put out a half arsed sponsorship reel. Luxury really is losing its appeal with the rise of these influencers isn’t it! It’s no longer aspirational in any sense of the word.

AND WHATS WITH THIS NEW THING SHES DOING OF MIMICKING A NORTHERN ACCENT? Add it to the Lydia Bingo somebody!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.