Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show how much she speaks to her sister, got her a James Charles set but not sure if she still likes him. :oops:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She's deleting comments on her youtube about breaking lockdown rules for sure. She's not even bothering with a snarky response. Makes her look even more guilty in my personal opinion. If there was a valid reason for the third person being in the background while she was at Carrie's house, surely she could just explain the reason why and how it's within the rules / not breaking the support bubble rule?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
She's deleting comments on her youtube about breaking lockdown rules for sure. She's not even bothering with a snarky response. Makes her look even more guilty in my personal opinion. If there was a valid reason for the third person being in the background while she was at Carrie's house, surely she could just explain the reason why and how it's within the rules / not breaking the support bubble rule?
I wish we could report her! She thinks she’s above all of the rules

Reactions: 26
Really ugly baubles!? I find the word ugly really harsh, first off you're being a bit disrespectful towards your "best friend" if she loves them at-least PRETEND to like them, why does she have to be so horrible, to me it's as if she's making it look like it's beneath her because her bauble are like oh so bleeping pretty! I hope you all know what I am trying to say, I sometimes struggle to put things into words, and secondly she's bashing the company for selling "ugly baubles" her tone to me was coming across all snooty, well Lydia we can't all be a prissy little princess witch who thinks you're better than everyone!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone in the last thread mentioned a photo of Lydia and Carrie at a picnic where she looked unrecognizable, but can't reply as it's closed. Anyone got it to share it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good thing I have my handy-dandy screenshots, then!
Stay tuned!! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you has some recommendations on ‘beauty gurus’ that you like...after Karmageddon Tati disappeared and though I didn’t like her as a person, I really liked her content. So if you know of someone worth of a follow let me know x
Here are some names (some of which you may have already checked out): Picturresque (not a beauty guru as much as an exceptional artist who is a true beauty!), Alexandra Anele, Kathleen Lights, Mel Thompson, Alissa Ashley, Mariah Leonard, Jamie Paige, Allana Davison, Allie Glines... There are some good ones out there that really stay in their lane as far as beauty goes - not much in the way of lifestyle (although some of the above feature that, too). I just find channels like ITF, LEM, Tamara Kalinic, FashionMumblr etc. have become one long infomercial. They are constantly flogging stuff and the content is no longer organic but is featured around whatever brand is sponsoring their content on the day OR whatever brand they are itching to become an ambassador for or receive PR from. It's annoying... The ladies mentioned above are (for the most part) more beauty-centric.

Reactions: 16
Lydia was soooo pretty here. I really don’t think she is at all anymore. I wonder if she realizes or whether she genuinely thinks she looks great
Nowadays she doesn't even look like a woman. Funny because she's always fussing about makeup and clothes etc "girly stuff" but wants to look like a man. :rolleyes: Those operations and fillers have destroyed her natural beauty which is sad. Also without makeup her face looks like she's very very sick all the time.

Reactions: 24
Here are some names (some of which you may have already checked out): Picturresque (not a beauty guru as much as an exceptional artist who is a true beauty!), Alexandra Anele, Kathleen Lights, Mel Thompson, Alissa Ashley, Mariah Leonard, Jamie Paige, Allana Davison, Allie Glines... There are some good ones out there that really stay in their lane as far as beauty goes - not much in the way of lifestyle (although some of the above feature that, too). I just find channels like ITF, LEM, Tamara Kalinic, FashionMumblr etc. have become one long infomercial. They are constantly flogging stuff and the content is no longer organic but is featured around whatever brand is sponsoring their content on the day OR whatever brand they are itching to become an ambassador for or receive PR from. It's annoying... The ladies mentioned above are (for the most part) more beauty-centric.
I already follow some of these, and I am so surprised you mentioned Picturresque. I find her videos so soothing and satisfaying, unfortunately not enough people know about her. She deserves far more followers! Thanks for your recommendations and everyone else’s, I’ll check everyone out! X

Reactions: 5
Really ugly baubles!? I find the word ugly really harsh, first off you're being a bit disrespectful towards your "best friend" if she loves them at-least PRETEND to like them, why does she have to be so horrible, to me it's as if she's making it look like it's beneath her because her bauble are like oh so bleeping pretty! I hope you all know what I am trying to say, I sometimes struggle to put things into words, and secondly she's bashing the company for selling "ugly baubles" her tone to me was coming across all snooty, well Lydia we can't all be a prissy little princess witch who thinks you're better than everyone!!
Lydia LOVES slagging off peoples' taste in baubles...

Remember in Vlogmas 2 years ago when her and either Carrie or that other interior designer woman were sat in the basement decorating the tree there, and Lydia says to Carrie 'ooo do you ever look in peoples baskets out shopping and see their baubles and think euwww, you have coloured baubles, who the hell has coloured baubles, gross' or something of a similar ilk. It was one of those moments when Ali was filming her just chatting and being her usual bitchy, snarky self.

Sorry Lydia, coloured baubles are good enough for the Queen at Sandringham and Buckingham Palace, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge, you chav!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Porter Vanities are absolutely beautiful, I've redone a few bathrooms in the last ten years and not been able to afford one each time.

Im pretty sure they gave away some vanities to another influencer LauraButlerMadden (AD {We worked collaboratively with @porterbathroom on this project} Vanity, lights and mirror are all from Porter Bathroom) ... she's just done a house in Bath and a cottage in the cotswolds.

So if Lids begs enough she may get one for free :D

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Lydia LOVES slagging off peoples' taste in baubles...

Remember in Vlogmas 2 years ago when her and either Carrie or that other interior designer woman were sat in the basement decorating the tree there, and Lydia says to Carrie 'ooo do you ever look in peoples baskets out shopping and see their baubles and think euwww, you have coloured baubles, who the hell has coloured baubles, gross' or something of a similar ilk. It was one of those moments when Ali was filming her just chatting and being her usual bitchy, snarky self.

Sorry Lydia, coloured baubles are good enough for the Queen at Sandringham and Buckingham Palace, so I wouldn't be so quick to judge, you chav!
Wasn’t it just last year that she made fun of Carries’s Christmas decorations?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Lydia was soooo pretty here. I really don’t think she is at all anymore. I wonder if she realizes or whether she genuinely thinks she looks great
I still think she's pretty, but the smile reaches her eyes in this photo. She's dead behind the eyes now, lost all her joy and sparkle

Reactions: 9
Porter Vanities are absolutely beautiful, I've redone a few bathrooms in the last ten years and not been able to afford one each time.

Im pretty sure they gave away some vanities to another influencer LauraButlerMadden (AD {We worked collaboratively with @porterbathroom on this project} Vanity, lights and mirror are all from Porter Bathroom) ... she's just done a house in Bath and a cottage in the cotswolds.

So if Lids begs enough she may get one for free :D
Ughhh we should message them. I’m not ok with her getting all this tit for free, especially in a pandemic. Makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I already follow some of these, and I am so surprised you mentioned Picturresque. I find her videos so soothing and satisfaying, unfortunately not enough people know about her. She deserves far more followers! Thanks for your recommendations and everyone else’s, I’ll check everyone out! X
I totally agree regarding PIcturresque... I've noticed other creators have picked up her style (i.e. doing tutorials set to music), which she does so well and, yes, her videos are so soothing as you said. She was uploading a ton up until recently. Hoping she's just taking a much deserved break as it seemed odd that she's not posted in such a long time... :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.