Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you has some recommendations on ‘beauty gurus’ that you like...after Karmageddon Tati disappeared and though I didn’t like her as a person, I really liked her content. So if you know of someone worth of a follow let me know x
Chloe Morello. Hands down the most down to earth, funny beauty guru who's been in the game for year and still stays true to who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Chloe Morello. Hands down the most down to earth, funny beauty guru who's been in the game for year and still stays true to who she is.
I quite like Samantha Ravndahl her channel is here, her sense of humour is hilarious, she has a sarcastic wit, which I love. I also quite like Stephanie Toms, this link will take you to her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why doesn’t she address the chin filler like she does the nose? It’s quite obvious in her own video from 4 yrs ago and yesterday 🧐
D297C874-2B62-426E-8E0C-5A495832DFA5.jpeg
AAADC8BA-43D8-4AAA-A7F6-1CF76C605F3F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
@Arianda
Cite of: It won't make sense to present yourself with first name and father's name (which is always in the middle). "Draganova" is her last name as in the other courtiers for example in UK ( as where is is living ) they won't be bothered with the father's name, no one will ask for it.

- I wasn't referring to her real last name I was referring to the name she uses on social media. Since someone mentioned they can't find her or her mom with this last name. So it could possibly be that she used her father name in her social media handle. I didn't say, that the UK used her father name as last name when she immigrated.

Reactions: 2
This is off-topic, but I was wondering if any of you has some recommendations on ‘beauty gurus’ that you like...after Karmageddon Tati disappeared and though I didn’t like her as a person, I really liked her content. So if you know of someone worth of a follow let me know x
Wayne Goss. He is so good at what he does, and his explanations are short and sweet, and so 'do-able'. And he's such a sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
do you think this is why she had her instagram removed from social blade... because after this exposure her handle has suddenly been banned from their site so we can't see how many of the fake followers were deleted
No. You get only "banned" if you ask yourself and have a lawyer involved. She wants to hide her odd numbers. Don't know why social blade choose the word "banned" it sounds like they had the decision to do so.

Edit: She also went and changed her privacy settings on her private lydiaEmillen account, so it doesn't show up on socialblade any more, for her business account lydiamillen she chose the legal route instead. But you can still see it on other platforms that track stats of socialmedia.

Sites like social blade give some transparency for users and when a creator isn't available any more the transparency is gone as well. She can only benefit from it when her stats are not shown. It is public data and those sites edit them to viewable format.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
CHRISTMAS WITH THE M-G’s
The Biggest Glow Up Our House Has Seen!

Lydia to Carrie: “I’m not one of those people who’re very good at anything.”

Ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner, Tattlers!
So she’s going to exfoliate the Bungalow? Enough mitts for it I suppose.

No stats for Lids on IGblade....but stats for Inthefrow.......curiouser and curiouser

9925A5A4-0787-4E3F-AE6D-EAF28F565027.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like Michelle Wang. She's totally normal, does normal makeup and get this, is grateful and transparent!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wayne Goss. He is so good at what he does, and his explanations are short and sweet, and so 'do-able'. And he's such a sweetheart.
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion but I’m a bit sceptical of Wayne. He does a lot of mansplanning and doesn’t actually have much proof of his work as an MUA.

Reactions: 7
She was at her interior designer’s office for FIVE hours?! What on earth were you discussing for that long? Or was it mostly her laughing at her own jokes? Most of those trays have only pillow fabrics and a few furniture pieces. I am a designer and that is a one hour meeting...

Her beloved sinks are called porter as well as her dog 🤪. She’s such a one hit wonder.

Honestly I don’t understand why she is re-doing the guest rooms AGAIN! Another new headboard. But she still has no door on her bathroom in her own bedroom!

0AF0014D-343D-4B6D-A544-EA43197B83DC.png
7DC57446-D215-4435-A0BD-8BE69198B9F3.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Why doesn’t she address the chin filler like she does the nose? It’s quite obvious in her own video from 4 yrs ago and yesterday 🧐View attachment 348876View attachment 348877
God THIS picture! I wish some her younger or more naive followers would take a look at this and stop blindly defending her about her work and leaping to her defence thinking she is incapable of lying about it - instead everyone mentioning the obvious is branded by default "a jealous hater"

I've not got a problem with fillers or cosmetic work at all - I'm absolutely getting in there with some botox in the next year or two when needed. For me, it's the straight-up denial and super aggressive responsive when she is questioned about it (even nicely). It's so so misleading and in-authentic! To work in the beauty space too and be flogging products that are completely interlinked to your face and how you look and failing to be transparent about the fact you've injected fillers into your chin, cheekbones and nose.

I'd have so much more respect for her if she just did a sit down video and came out with all. Her content is so goddamn boring this would be a really good move for her anyway. Something like "Finally coming clean about what I've had done" - for once not a clickbait title.

Reactions: 31
So she’s going to exfoliate the Bungalow? Enough mitts for it I suppose.

No stats for Lids on IGblade....but stats for Inthefrow.......curiouser and curiouser

View attachment 348910
I still havve her stats on igblade

1608126292859.png
1608126314759.png

1608126331767.png
1608126381730.png

1608126406444.png

1608126437023.png

1608126466200.png

1608126504209.png

#lydiamillenstats #lydiamillenfraud #lydiamillenbuysfollowers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love Lisa Eldridge for makeup. In addition to having a wonderful, soft-spoken voice, her videos are very informative 👌
They're well lit, easy to follow, and she explains her techniques in detail. She's an established makeup artist and she details how to work with different skin tones and facial features, which I love. It's a nice break from the "IG MUAs" who only ever do makeup on themselves and have no idea how to work with different features and tones of colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.