Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I wasn't going mad haha! Mad at her age how she hasn't learnt.

Reactions: 7
It’s ok. Let it aaaaall out. *pats kindly*. She’ll get hers.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone here a member of Soho House so they can block her ever being able to be one?! She’s insufferable
Put it this way - if she takes photos or videos there and they find out she will get banned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If you overuse Olaplex, it will actually damage your hair and make it break.
if you overuse the in salon treatments it will cause excessive elasticity yes. She needs to stop using Kèrastase Resistance and use some damn hydrating masks or treatments.

Reactions: 9
Bengals like to climb high and they need to scratch. It’s their instinct. I wish Hermes made cat-scratching posts then Lumi could have one in every room. He has NO stimulation in the house where he lives. It makes me a bit cross. When I say cross I actually mean jaw crunchingly livid...but you might know/have guessed that

Reactions: 20
I’m glad I’m finishing work tomorrow, gonna take me to Jan 2021 to catch up at this rate!!

Reactions: 21
If you're in tier 2 (Northamptonshire is and hasn't changed as of today) you can't mix households inside. You can only meet socially with friends and family indoors who you either live with or have formed a support bubble with.
For Lydia she's formed a support bubble with Carrie as she lives alone (dubious...as we've seen in the previous vlog) but that's it. You can only have one. So no other adults bar Ali and Carrie should be mixing inside.
I assume if you had some sort of house emergency (plumbing, electrics) then it's fine to have a worker in.

Reactions: 15
Do we need to say any more about her fake persona.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
We almost need someone to set up a worst blogger/Influencer award, the opposite to the awards they get for being the best. Imagine your peers knowing you were the winner of that award, the shame LOL
Maybe it should be called a Tatty!

Reactions: 21
@toomuchstuff oooooh yesss, definitely we need to have those too @Miscanthus please remember to add these if you do the next thread good job the polls are anonymous
More than happy to do a poll! I didn't do one this time as I'm aware it can take over the thread. Also somebody (not sure who) said "Please no more polls or lists "

I was also thinking that for the new year we could have a poll of our favourite predictions for what Lydia will do in 2021....so get thinking! I'll try and collate them, now we know how many options we can have in the poll.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s changed. I use to think shes soooo gorgeous like prettier than anyone I had ever seen but now she seems Aged idk how to explain it but it’s different
The uglier she behaves, the uglier she also starts to look. I mean, if she was actually a nice person, those fillers etc operations would still be money thrown straight to the trash, but I think the real secret of her not-so-beautiful-anymore look is the way how she speaks and treats others.

Reactions: 28
You can make them unanonymous, tho. But not after they are created, I believe.
At least i think this (pink marked) means that?
You can also make multiple choice as answer options.
View attachment 351002
When I've done the previous polls I've only allowed one choice , no changes , and not allowed results without voting ! I've always ticked display votes publicly, and I don't believe that means you can see how somebody voted.

Reactions: 6
If you overuse Olaplex, it will actually damage your hair and make it break.
Best to use a short course of it and then go back to regular masks etc. Lydia never listens and she never learns, she is her own undoing.

Reactions: 7
This is tongue in cheek BUT just so we are totally inclusive how about:

I am a lurker (I like her)
I am Lydiot (I LOVE ME)

But I do think we should have one of people who like her, seriously.
I love animals (I love animals)

Reactions: 13
Yes, and Josie is in Warwickshire which is Tier 3. Travelling to a Tier 3 means behaving according to Tier 3 rules.

Reactions: 9
I am Carrie (I don't like her)
I am Dee (I am going off her)
I am Lydia

I’m a GG OG (I’ve never liked her)
Me too, I was quite happy there until the conversation suddenly changed to Hitler Someone had messaged me there about this place so I joined here instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.