Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Guys!!!!!!! It's happening!!!!!!! Buckinghamshire is going into tier 3 on saturday but Northamptonshire is staying in tier 2. Lets see which one Lady Lydia of the bungalow claims to live in now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 82
One of the comments on Ali’s flog “Why is he drinking champagne if he’s a muslim?” Someone responds “No - his name is short for Alistair.”

Reactions: 59
I was just saying this to my hubby, I have roped him into this saga she does doesn’t she. She does nothing for it of the goodness of her heart

Reactions: 15
Ahh that FB group is pure entertainment

I was just saying this to my hubby, I have roped him into this saga she does doesn’t she. She does nothing for it of the goodness of her heart
The look of contempt on Lydias face when Depop Dee bought that big present for Carrie.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 67
I've just watched that "explanation" vlog from Jan 7th 2019 and WOW. The comments could have been lifted from Tattle. Didn't realise she had that much negativity. "ooh boo me I didn't plan well enough so I had to do some work when I had my family round". Where's the violin.

This comment is perfect.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Just opened Social & Personal (Dec/Jan 2021) and she’s pictured on page 22, just a small pic of her wearing the KM tabard on their accessories edit of key pieces.

Reactions: 9
The only kitchen-related thing those two need is a good microwave oven. Place that on some table or self and tadah, you can erase the whole kitchen and change it, uhmm, let's say Porter's private doggy kindergarten.

Reactions: 18
Cawwie looked awkward AF during the birthday gift giving
I think I'd look awkward too after being gifted an ugly £200 fleece from my supposed best friend In all honesty though the environment was probably very tense as you could tell Depop Dee was trying really hard, she had to compete with Lydia in the gift giving department and Lydia has the monopoly on that as she has known Carrie longer and has a bigger budget. Lydia hates the idea of anyone else being Carries friend so will never show any enthusiasm for anyone but herself. Carrie probably would rather have just had a private celebration and not had it filmed. It's hard enough pretending to like a shit gift without having to pretend in a video she would later have to edit an upload to youtube.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
They are gorgeous

Reactions: 4
Lots of Arab mare have bint in their name

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.