Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldie258

Sorry to be a pain and apologies if this has popped up already. I was so confused by the amount of people who weren’t wearing masks at the shoot - bearing in mind this was filmed back in November?!? Her friend Alex,the make up artist, wears a mask at one point but then she’s walking around and topping up Lidl’s make up without one on. Have I gone mad or are they being bellends? I don’t live in England hence why I’m asking 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Lottieinthesuburbs

Ali: “Would you like a hot chocolate?”
Lydia: “No...I’ll have a cold water though”

The lack of manners is a disgrace! Really grinds my gears!! She forgot both the thank you and the please in that sentence. Honestly. She has no respect for HER husband at all. Whoever nicknamed him the house elf was spot on!

• Sad
  • Angry

Fionaelf13

I'm trying to catch up on these fast moving threads and have just watched Vlogmas day 5 so apologies if anything I am about to say has been said previously.

lidls, I have just girded my loins and watched Vlogmas day 5. I think you have reached an all time low.

I can't believe you were panting over a Cartier pen refill. For once I agree with you, it was very boring.

You say you suffer from dry skin so why wear silk masks if they absorb moisture ? I'm thinking it is your pea size brain that is dry. Also, help with anti aging, what a croc of bullshit.

Obviously you didn't to your homework on what is involved in building the outhouse (you know that place where one would usually grow plants but where you are going sit and play lady of the bungalow) and what the associated costs would be.

The red and black silk (?) slip dresses look like petticoats or nighties. If I saw someone out and about in one I would think they had forgotten to get dressed. If you're over the moon about these dresses why aren't you smiling and looking happy ?
Mrs Clause would look so much better than you in that outfit.
Yes, we have been aware of your nipples since you put that dress on.
I'm not going to mention your inability to pronounce the name of the hat.

Are you so dimwitted (rhetorical question) that you didn't think there would be any mess made during the construction works ? I hope it all takes longer than planned and you have to look at the mess during Christmas. You should be very thankful you are able to have these things done. And I don't understand why you are terrified ?

Your exaggeration about everything has no limits. You really are a self absorbed, ungrateful, boring, beige, bland bitch.

I'll watch Vlogmas day 6 later which I'm thinking will be no better.

• Heart
Another nonsensical caption from Ali - I didn’t realise getting old was a mistake?! 😂🤣
Hahahahaa. Ali’s captions and blogs are the absolute best. What on earth?!! I suppose he’d have to be a bit on the simple side not to see Lidl for what she really is. What confuses me though is HOW do brands take him seriously and hire him after reading the nonsense he publishes to the world? I would be having him copy and paste exactly what to say at the very least. Why are reputable brands using his brain to make adverts. Again...What on earth?!

• Haha
  • Heart

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I only watched the video because I wasn't tired enough to sleep. I should have watched an Ali vlog because those are always a snooze fest. But here are my take aways from today's vlog. The f$%king hat is too small for her big head and why does she wear it on the back of her head? Who wears a flimsy silk slip with a sweater and thick knee high leather boots? Seriously, if you wore that out to dinner in my area, people would laugh their a$$es off. Even if she has the doggie collar made shorter it will still be too f$%king wide. She should just get Ali's name put on it and be done with it. What exactly did she think was going to happen when you have something built in your yard? She couldn't wait and just had to have those stupid looking raised beds installed and now they are in the way. They are too f$%king high and will hide half of the greenhouse. They need to be lowered halfway and painted a lighter color. The black reads as large black holes. Also the first big wind storm is going to blow a tree limb right through her new greenhouse. When did they change the spelling of pasta to passta? Lydia, there is only one S in pasta. Quit f$%king pronouncing it PASSTA. And finally I can't believe that she threw that sweatshirt down just like she did when Ken gave her a Christmas gift last year. Ungrateful f$%king biotch.

• Heart
  • Wow

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Vlogmas prediction.
Lids will soon need a blood test for Post Traumatic Gardening Disorder
AD7C5A88-207F-4448-9C65-2B90E6363A6C.jpeg

Meanwhile, the gardeners have dug their way into Buckinghamshire and lost all satellite communications. This could be interpreted as a subconscious desire for escape. They are trying to contact Despina to see if she will take over Command. And sort their roots out. These helmets play havoc with your hair.
408534AD-8C12-4A1E-8416-5338813DAFDB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Apologies if this has been mentioned previously.
Hear me out.
1. Vlogmas so far has been filmed in the last 2 weeks of November, she has a schedule for each November day to correspond with the uploading on a specific day in December eg. 20 November to be uploaded on 01 December and so on;
2. The giveaway for the Pochette Metis was announced on 01 December ;
3. I don't seem to remember her, in any of the vlogs so far, mentioning a giveaway ...
If I, as an influencer, were doing such an 'epic' giveaway, a 'game changer' really 🤪 , and with efficient pre-planning of Vlogmas, I would have been so excited to announce the giveaway and would have mentioned it on the 1st day of Vlogmas and every vlog thereafter. But lazy Lydiot has not mentioned the giveaway at all.

4. So, although a wonderful charitable gesture, methinks our lil madam must have gotten wind of Inthefrow's December giveaways as well as Emily Canham's epic Chanel giveaway (via Josie, who had spent the afternoon with Emily and Em Sheldon on the day Emily bought the bag and announced in front of Josie, that it was not a bag for her - Emily - but a 'gift' to be given away. Vlogged around 27/11 ). Always a copycat, and always last to the table, so to speak.

And it's been 8 days since the giveaway was announced, and it's 'crickets' on her IG. It would benefit the Charity and herself Ito her brand to remind people of the giveaway, hence increasing the $$$ donated. But ... nothing.

Her focus on anything is short-lived and superficial.

Last edited:
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
her studs in her ears bloody hell talk about chavy. Also loves Tiffany but she took off her tiffany ring to wear the other gifted rings. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

xoxo55

The way she presented TIFFANY jewelry, I felt like I was watching infomercial on some cheap jewelry on tv. Come on Lydia, you could at least dress better and do some proper closeups of those beautiful pieces! She actually cheapened Tiffany! My gosh who was responsible for making Lydia ideal person for this brand?!

• Sick
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20201208-220937_YouTube.jpg

Must be one of her assistants on comment duty tonight. Maybe Erica?

If you're reading this, Erica, please get out before your soul is crushed and sold on Depop. You're worth more than this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Hi guys! long time no chat!
Im back, or will try to be, I have about 20 forums to catch up on with this Kookie Lydia.
But I noticed today she said blenheimpalace shut down just for her to run around in a fancy dress today... Funny it is the same day FDF posted a photo of her family walking through the same christmas lights Lydia posted... doesn't seem like she's all that special, not to mention a liar for saying it was just for her, when it literally was a christmas exhibit.
I can't get over how bonkers she is that she believes her own shit don't stank.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She can’t bare that Claire has 9! Poor ali, if they think that she will be « offered » an orange well I see a big tantrum and a lot of « don’t you know who up am ».
OMG she's got the puppy so now she needs the Hermes bag, it's probably the only blogger item she's not got yet.

What a massive fucking c**t she really is.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
There are loads of bags available on the Hermes website but of course they are not the Kelly/Birkin or Constance. Maybe she'll get some random bag, or maybe it's the riding boots she's getting or the apple watch strap. But she's so snide she's probably had her name down for a bag for years and never mentioned it, or she's got one from luxury promise or Vestiare. Bet she doesn't vlog her trip to Hermes.

As someone said earlier, it is all smoke and mirrors with Lydia and acting.

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
We’ll also a video on it, telling us how the hermes staff twisted her arm to buy the bag
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan fucking Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the fuck would she get tan when she always wears black!

She is going to be smug as fuck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Lyla123

View attachment 342674

View attachment 342675
Wow, the audacity! Passive aggressive Lydiot at her best!
Her ego is SO overinflated that she probably doesn't even see how rude and spiteful she comes across, how shit her content is, how pathetic her collabs are, her FAILED launches and edits.. etc. The people around her have added to this over inflated ego, you could see it at the photoshoot with Carrie cheerleading her on with her sucky comments. Maybe they all just want to live off her success?

• Sick
  • Angry