Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Did you all know she lives in a COTTAGE in the COUNTRY.

Not

A bungalow in Northampton.

Boring vlog again, filmed in advance, and padded out with her talking shit at the end.

And don't watch Ali's vlog, just don't - I fast forwarded most of it, but just don't.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

My2cents

Chatty Member
Her story about the Function of Beauty is a load of codswollop!! Sure you're doing an AD and it just so happens to get rid of your Psoriasis, sure Lydia...sure. You can't even tell us how long it's been since you've not had a flare up.. really!? She's creating a narrative to sell the product to her lil sheep. She can never look into the viewfinder when she explains things, isn't that a telltale sign that someone isn't telling the entire truth?

She explained that her acupuncturist gets business from word of mouth but she won't tell us who it is? What in all fuckery is that?! What does she mean by it being a bit much? She doesn't even finish her sentence when she explains about her appointment in a few weeks, she says she will see...cuts off that sentence and then starts talking about how she doesn't want to selfishly lose her space? huh why would she lose her time-slot? my mind is baffled, she really doesn't listen to what she is saying does she. Why is it that you don't wanna share her business that has worked "wonders" for you Lydia, is it because you had to pay for the treatment yourself??? Smhh you are really something else.

• Sick
  • Sad

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #51 Getting something orange for x-mas, time traveller from Nov, Ali spent wedding night with a bro, no mention of glò

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Lokk at the "art" from the time she loved Gin
I just can’t, I can’t. The amount of moaning about the state of their house whilst having all of these dream improvements made. Is she so utterly tone deaf that she cannot see how incredibly shallow and selfish she sounds?? Earth to Lydia. There are families this Christmas in poverty, who can barely afford to feed their kids, living in tiny damp flats with no outside space and you “can’t cope” with the mess being made for the installation of your luxury greenhouse and whatever room you are redoing for the millionth time? Get a bloody grip woman. It’s actually just sickening at this point. I could cry.
There are families who have to choose between heat or eat 😔 SHUT UP LYDIOT you selfish piece of crap, get your huge head out of your arse 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Sukia

I see a lot of you genuinely lovely people give her a benefit of the doubt saying she used to be nicer...
I was suggested this random vlog from 2017 "What I wore and did in Norway" and if you skip to 15:33 you get a taste of a person who even then was performative nice but actually seeping with contempt even for the man she married...

That's just the little part of her problematic behavior and at this point brands that sponsor her are on my and my friends' NO lost cause we will not associate ourselves with anyone who rewards and promotes this

• Wow
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
I’ve been watching Lydia for about 5/6 years now and I have never once come across a comment or person saying Lydia was built like a supermodel 😂😂

• Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 17.30.40.png

Ali's hot tip of the day: another great baked potato topping (other than baked beans and tuna) is chili con carne. As if either of those could ever muster the strength to make an actual pot of chili.

Prediction: 3 weeks from now we'll see either Carrie or the Thermomix making a chili for them, and Lydia will make a massive deal of it because she's never done it before. Come to think of it, she makes a big deal of everything because she's never DONE ANYTHING before. Lazy oaf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This broad is something else! Her hair is utterly fucked & she won't leave it alone so I have no sympathy for her & I hope it all falls out.

Anyway, just chiming in to say I always see people on here debating the "you don't like [influencer's name here] because you're jealous" concept.

In my opinion, I don't think they have to be mutually exclusive statements.

I am in fact jealous of Lydia's (what I consider to be) super beautiful house. I like it. Some people don't, I do. I'd love to have it.

But that isn't why I don't like her. I don't like her because she is fucking weird & a cunt to everyone. She makes me feel realllllly uncomfortable.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I could adore her & I would still be jealous of that house. Ha!

• Haha
  • Heart

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
I’m PISSED. If she gets a Birkin then I’m selling mine immediately. I worked too damn hard for that bag to have her cheapen it! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart

Stefano

VIP Member
WEDDING REGRETS AND NEW DIAMOND GIFTS | VLOGMAS DAY 9 | Lydia Elise Millen

I am sorry but this title is such a clickbait title ... Like she wants people to watch it solely because she hints there may be some kind of problem with her marriage .. You really are the lowest scum on planet earth darling!

If I was your husband ... (Got forbid as I like meat not fish lol) I would royally bash you ...You are like a disease as this point .. something that makes you feel ill and you want rid off straightaway...Christ Alistair ... get rid of this uncaring piece of shite .. she really is the worst human I have ever seen ...Words do not do her justice .. even the nasty ones!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
So this porch she is having built is very normal and quite frankly boring and basic. There are so many houses with the exact same porch yet she is going on as if she is having the most incredible, luxurious and decadent porch ever built. When in reality it's orange bricks, beige stone and some oak!

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
It must be a combination of the awful vlogmas this week and reporting the bots, but good news, she's down to 937,000.

When you are an influencer who has done the vlogmas thing for a few years, you really ought to know what sort of content you should be putting out. Shoving a title in front of a health update vlog is not the same thing. I watched Claire's vlog this week and she said that she's too busy with the baby and work to film proper vlogmas content so she is just doing her normal vlogs. At least she was honest about that! Just not finding a vlog about periods and itchy scalp very festive! :unsure:

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Well that's 30+ minutes of my life wasted. Well maybe 10, I fast forward through most of it. I agree with the comments that she always had a nasty bitchy streak. If you look back too Ali never wanted to get married she said this numerous times. She basically nagged him into it. I always remember her dad also recording them on his phone after they got the Aston. Pompous proud look on his face and I thought "This is where she gets the constant need for showing off her wealth". Her mam is a real down to earth working woman. Due to her "perfect" dad abandoning her ,couldn't afford to lavish Princess Lydia in luxury. Lydia maybe you need to start looking to blame your dad for your "homeless" (not giving what she wanted) upbringing???? You are the other end of him. A pompous snotty show off. You think possessions and wealth give you a status???? A horrible nasty spoilt narcissist. There, add that to your cuntry (spelt on purpose) wall....

• Heart
  • Haha

Sam_Gold

I will loose my shit if she ever mentions sustainability again!
The amount of waste created by redoing, redesigning and repainting in her house is shocking! The amount of deliveries on daily basis!
The amount of soil and work that we to into those useless ugly raised beds just so she can plant few sproutlings which die off anyway!
She’s literally a moron! I just can’t!

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
The table setting 😂😂 the FOOD 😂😂😂😂 god I needed this laugh today!!!!
If you can call that food, no cutlery is required for burger and chips, be it lux or be it not and fish and chips even less. Take your cutlery along to McDonald’s ladies!!

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
Carolina Herera's clothes: beautiful. Her beauty line: looks like cheap merch, JLO typo of branding, and all over the place. The lipstick cases do not match the perfume packagings. Do all brands have to produce the same boring packaging, with outline edges like Jo Malone, Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herera and every single supermarket perfume... Seriously. (And Globy packaging hello). This just screams Ali Express generic packaging with Carolina Herera logo onto it. Something with gradient colors, from black to varieties of blues, would have been so much more modern and minimalistic.
I mean "Good Girl"/"Bad Boy" so tacky, so unoriginal, so cliché. The only Good Girl advert that looks couture is the Karlie Klaus ad. Compare Karlie's aura to Lydia... You've got two completely different universes.

"Being empowered AND feminine", like empowered is usually associated to masculine? Like what, other brands sell me woody scents if I want to feel empowered, but CH sells floral scent in a heel bottle so I'm empowered AND feminine? Sounds dumb. I want to know what the perfume smells like, I can see it looks like a heel, thank you very much. I personally feel empowered no matter what scent I wear, because it makes me feel good in my skin and makes me happy. Not because it's written all over the adverts or because it's a woody scent that is more masculine. I really don't understand her power girl speech. Plus, she wears it for the date with her husband, she could have said it's got that sandalwood enchanting, seducing, powerful sorceress scent to it. Especially since she was dressed like a witch...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Aldi and Lydiot are just Towie wannabes pretending to be something they are not 🙄 it's really sad that we are in an era where no brains, no talent, being a constant liar and user are rewarded with money and freebies!

• Heart
  • Angry

Happyfocker

View attachment 339967
Maybe stop putting breakables in such a precarious spot, especially if it's happened before, you absolute dumbass
Why the hell would you @rtfactflowers and also tell them that you broke not one but 2 of their arrangements. She clearly wants new ones but if I were them I would not gift her anymore. Also trying to get some point across on all the negatives about getting a dog. Convenient timing :unsure:

Edit: That cat clearly doesn't have a clue what to do with itself.

• Sad

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Love how at the start tonight she was about to say " I'm exhausted " but back tracked to worn out. Who cares about your periods & how awful they made you - that is you - horrible ,aggressive , selfish your periods have not done that !!!!!! Stop paying quacks to diagnosis you. Get some serious therapy for your mounting insufferable pathetic so called health issues. Your nothing but a drama queen. When you have been through cancer - come back and maybe people will take you more seriously. Just to add your scalp is also hardly riveting viewing. You have Dandruff end of !!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha