Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazyblu

Chatty Member
All that banging on about the porch and they haven't even matched the brick to their house? It looks so wrong and tacky. Why would they use a different red to the existing building??

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 17.35.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Luna252

VIP Member
Was Northamptonshire aka the border of Buckinghamshire, exempt from the countrywide UK lockdown ? Yikes, the Bungalow was Grand Central Station busy during November ( 'M-G Vlognas' ) ... No rest for the wicked, eh ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It’s making me so angry the complete disregard for any sort of COVID rules by her in this vlog -,I thought you were only allowed tradesmen/women in your house during lockdown if it was essential work that needed doing eg. A burst pipe or broken boiler? Not just because you fancy decorating a pointless room in your house for the millionth time??? 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Her latest Vlog shows her trying to justify/explain/discuss why she eats her scalp flakes :unsure:

Also she's got some jodhpurs (WHY??) and this line in particular tickled me: "they're a size 4 but they might be a leeeeeeetble bit big for me" Oh do fuck off dear!

• Haha
  • Angry

Knomm

I can confirm the latest flog was incredibly dull and boring.
Complaining about work being done on her house (it's so stressful) how sorry we feel for you ... Not!
Why can't she just enjoy the process and feel grateful that she can pay professionals to do this work for her??
Screenshot_20201208-130327.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
The stupid moo moo couldnt even be arsed to show the Tiffany blanket properly. jeez come on Tiffany send me a blanket and I'll hold it out and show it properly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Grey_x

She really pissed me off in this vlog on a whole new level. If anyone watching her videos suffers with their periods to that degree, and they're suffering from night sweats, they should GO TO A DOCTOR as their first port of call, not a bloody acupuncturist 🙄 fucks sake.

• Heart
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Predictable little bitch!
I feel bad for whichever Hermès SA drew the short stick and has to assist her. Most likely there’s a camera in their face and a screeching adult going on and on about how much she deserves her husband to buy it for her because GASP it was such a hard year for her 🤮🤮🤮

I’m starting to get really turned off by Hermès since every Tom, Dick and Sally are flashing it on their socials. I know the brand probably hates it since they built it on exclusivity and understated, yet recognizable, silhouettes.

• Sick
  • Heart

àrebours

Can you imagine making a video about your marriage and you can’t even remember how long you have been married for?

edited to say: how influencers are so unrelatable. The whole point of influencers was relatability and honestly I don’t know of anyone who will be gifted or will buy Tiffany jewellery this Xmas. People are losing jobs, people are unemployed and she’s here promoting this shit. Fuck off

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Lydia Elise Millen - How Much Does She Make?
I know this has probably been covered before but has it been estimated how much she earns a year? 500k? And where does she stand earnings wise in relation to Josie / inthefrow / Patricia / fleur? Giving my husband an education on influencers and he needs answers people!!
Lydia Elise Millen - How Much Does She Earn

I just did a quick Google for you, @Snoopscoop, and have linked an article published by The Daily Feed UK Online, dated 1st July 2020.

For those of you who don’t fancy slipping into a catatonic state while wading through all the nausea inducing positively gushing comments regarding how “Lydia Elise Millen’s Instagram is renowned for being one of the leading luxury fashion and home interior inspos on the platform.” I will happily take one for the team!

In a nutshell, she’s worth around £300,00, “and that’s not including the million pound home that is mortgaged to the hilt she owns”

The article included a section devoted to GlobyGate, of which I have taken a screenshot for your viewing pleasure!

BBB57392-BF39-483A-AFC1-88C77145CF6E.jpeg

I would also like to take this opportunity to say something with my chest ...
I have NEVER, in my entire life, despised an article of clothing as much I do this cheap, pouffy, faux bustier, detached-balloon-sleeve, gawd awful excuse for a white top!
IT’S BLOODY HIDDEOUS!!

D72037B8-07DA-45EE-A353-EBAF33CE5759.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
She has recently purchased around 3 or 4 pairs of walking boots yet she has decided these expensive £405, SUEDE, Tory Burch boots will be her dog walking boots :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The reason why her content is shit is because she put's so much effort into being so fucking stupid, she has no energy left to give to anything else.

I wonder if the jodhpurs are US size 4 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Musical Interlude

Let me moan, let me moan, let me moan (Let is snow, let is snow, let it snow head flakes)

Oh, the weather outside is blustery
But the fire is soooo crispy
Since we've no place to go
Let me moan, let me moan, let me moan

It doesn't show signs of stopping
And I bought some bots for growing
I suffer from PMDD

When the SOLID oak porch is finally installed
And the green house is erected
My head will become bald
Because there was still red detected

My career is slowly dying
And my dear, we're still bot buying
As long as you do you lovely

She doesn't care if it's in below
She's sitting by the fire's gloomy glò
She does care about her ego and the M-B-Test result below
She just says let me moan, let me moan, let me moan
Let me moan

M-B-Test result: 100% INFP-J (insensitive neurotic fool pippiehead jerk)

“All of our flooring is done from the ground!”
well ours is on the ceiling but you do you boo.
Are from Australia?

I was having a google and came across this article about Tiffany creating their version of everyday things. There are so many things Lydia could purchase or beg for to help with her gardening. 😂
I'm dead at the fucking twine. This is what she had wished for when that small business fan sent her the twine jar.

• Haha
  • Heart

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan fucking Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the fuck would she get tan when she always wears black!

She is going to be smug as fuck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.
I’ve had an Hermes Kelly on my list since I was in my 20s (big fashion junkie over here) but with LEM getting one, I think I just crossed it off my list. I am irritated that Hermes is selling to influencers. It used to be an exclusive fashion brand, now it’s appearing so basic and mainstream. It’s definitely losing its luster. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I saw Josie's vlog last night, Charlie has done an advent calendar for her, and each day is a little note with a clue and she has to look for her present, which is something little and personal to her, and some sweets. That is something done with love - can u imagine the Millen Morons doing that, unless it was gifted?

• Heart

beahunny

Chatty Member
This shot really shows her chin filler. It's practically sliding off her jaw.

• Haha
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
Why does she think people care about her periods or her scalp! This is meant to be vlogmas not overhearing someone in the waiting room at the doctors.

Apparently if you see a lot of influencers flogging the same brand it proves it's a great brand :rolleyes: :rolleyes: nothing to do with how much they are paying you or anything! She honestly thinks her viewers are dumb!

Her hair and scalp products are all centred around her hair and scalp. Who'd have thought it, fucking revolutionary that is! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick

HereWithPopcorn

'Cartier Pen that Ali bought me for Christmas last year - I use it so much'

She lies so much what even is the truth - because he bought it for your Birthday - which was in April lovely. At least that's what you uploaded to the world.

In the same vlog she spoke about wanting conversation with viewers..... she has so many personalities, is this why she needs so many assistants?

• Wow
  • Haha

amyrosemae

I always used to like her vlogs and I’ve slowly started to feel, well, sorry for her? Sorry that she’s always wanting to change something in her home or add something or build something or change her hair etc. She never seems to be happy with what she has, she always wants more and more. Vlogmass doesn’t feel warm and “Christmassy”, it’s like watching advert after advert constantly trying to sell something to the audience oh and their marriage comes across like business partners rather than lovers...

• Heart
Reactions: 40