Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@K18 I didn't know that, thank you. Wonder if someone from Hermes PR will see it and be like whoops! She snuck in there!

Hope your test comes back negative xx
A department store would get less stock though so I reckon she put herself on the wish list ages ago. I wonder who she has secretly been harassing to maybe get her an opening with the store? Amelia lianas mum helped Amelia get a bag.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking it could be Harrods 🤔

I've messaged Ali on instagram about the no mask thing! I'm currently sat at home feeling like absolute crap waiting for my covid test to come back. I've followed every piece of advice and haven't broken any rules, yet here I am off of work because some people are complete selfish cunts and wont wear a mask!

I hope Sage sausage roll chews it!
Hope the test goes well ... hate hearing about people ill with this shite virus .. sending positive thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
what do these bags cost?
Depends on the leather, size... the one in the photo looks like a Kelly 28 gold, epsom sellier. So approx £7500
There are 4 bags in Ali’s stories so she probably went to the store to try different styles and to do her wishlist . In London you have to do a wishlist to be offered a bag, or perhaps she was lucky enough to pop by and be offered a bag straight away, it is rare but it can happen.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Easy to drop that on a bag when you get every other damn thing for free... Don’t get me wrong, I love designer bags and shoes... but something about the constant display of “wealth” at this time just doesn’t sit right. It’s why I stopped watching Amelia too... the flaunting of disposable income on a daily basis with all that’s gone on this year is just unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan bleeping Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the duck would she get tan when she always wears black!

She is going to be smug as duck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.
I’ve had an Hermes Kelly on my list since I was in my 20s (big fashion junkie over here) but with LEM getting one, I think I just crossed it off my list. I am irritated that Hermes is selling to influencers. It used to be an exclusive fashion brand, now it’s appearing so basic and mainstream. It’s definitely losing its luster. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Hahahahaa. Ali’s captions and blogs are the absolute best. What on earth?!! I suppose he’d have to be a bit on the simple side not to see Lidl for what she really is. What confuses me though is HOW do brands take him seriously and hire him after reading the nonsense he publishes to the world? I would be having him copy and paste exactly what to say at the very least. Why are reputable brands using his brain to make adverts. Again...What on earth?!
I wonder if these brands even know they are working with him. It could be that he's been sent the top, or bought it even, but what he does is showcase it on Insta and has an affiliate link to earn some money that way. So his income is the commission for this post. Does that make sense?

Reactions: 9
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan bleeping Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the duck would she get tan when she always wears black!

She is going to be smug as duck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.
A tan Kelly? Am honestly seething PLUS no mask. Me, me, me all the way. Little pippyhead moo moo needs a Kelly after all her endurance of vlogmas filming for the poor minions who don’t deserve her time - oh, what one has to put up with in flogospere. I swear we have a lot to answer as a society to allow this tit to happen. Hope all goes well for you, @K18, love your posts. ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Depends on the leather, size... the one in the photo looks like a Kelly 28 gold, epsom sellier. So approx £
Depends on the leather, size... the one in the photo looks like a Kelly 28 gold, epsom sellier. So approx £7500
There are 4 bags in Ali’s stories so she probably went to the store to try different styles and to do her wishlist . In London you have to do a wishlist to be offered a bag, or perhaps she was lucky enough to pop by and be offered a bag straight away, it is rare but it can happen.
Yikes! I would’ve sleep at night with their cars & luxury items. I hope they have good security. It seems silly to broadcast to the world what’s inside your home.

Reactions: 18
In regards to the mask she was probably drinking a tea/coffee (they usually offer this to clients), hence no mask, however Ali should know better and capture a picture of her with the mask on. We all know how dumb he is...

Reactions: 17

I've messaged Ali on instagram about the no mask thing! I'm currently sat at home feeling like absolute crap waiting for my covid test to come back. I've followed every piece of advice and haven't broken any rules, yet here I am off of work because some people are complete selfish cunts and wont wear a mask!

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope it's negative and you feel better quickly!❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm predicting she may get a bit of backlash when she posts about getting the bag, a bit like she did when she started posting Louboutins again but worse. She has been very vocal about her opinion of Hermes bags so she can't hide from it.

In regards to the mask she was probably drinking a tea/coffee (they usually offer this to clients), hence no mask, however Ali should know better and capture a picture of her with the mask on. We all know how dumb he is...
She has a glass of wine in front of her but you would think being that close to a stranger she would have more respect for them and for her own safety and would place her mask back on. Not many places are serving drinks to their customers at the moment for this very reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yikes! I would’ve sleep at night with their cars & luxury items. I hope they have good security. It seems silly to broadcast to the world what’s inside your home.
They live out in the sticks...unless the burglar is local, no one in their right mind would travel that far to target them...it will also take a lot of efforts to get rid of the fake tan that all their stuff are tainted with 🤣

Hope ur test result is negative and all goes well!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They live out in the sticks...unless the burglar is local, no one in their right mind would travel that far to target them...it will also take a lot of efforts to get rid of the fake tan that all their stuff are tainted with 🤣

Hope ur test result is negative and all goes well!
You'd be surprised. Footballers and other knob heads who flaunt their wealth are always being targeted. I'm actually surprised more influencers haven't been robbed considering they show everything they own online. I don't think I've heard of even one being burgled!

Reactions: 16
Aldi and Lydiot are just Towie wannabes pretending to be something they are not 🙄 it's really sad that we are in an era where no brains, no talent, being a constant liar and user are rewarded with money and freebies!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.