Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll also a video on it, telling us how the hermes staff twisted her arm to buy the bag
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan bleeping Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the duck would she get tan when she always wears black!

She is going to be smug as duck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I'll take some blame for her buying the Kelly I posted a few months ago after she complained about the price of Hermes bags that a Kelly isn't much more expensive than her Lady Dior bags :(

She is however the biggest hypocrite ever and only she can take the blame for that!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's getting a Hermes? well I don't blame her she's going to need one isn't she? I mean she's got to put her diary, I pad and Cartier in something to carry them from the dressing room to the kitchen!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Would Aldi show the footage if it was really a Kelly purchase? I know he's dim but is he really stupid to the extent of ruining a reveal by his slave master Lidl? Seems like a potential clickbait that they did buy something but the Kellys are actually display items. Somewhat odd that she will be offered one in UK with no purchase history...

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Would Aldi show the footage if it was really a Kelly purchase? I know he's dim but is he really stupid to the extent of ruining a reveal by his slave master Lidl? Seems like a potential clickbait that they did buy something but the Kellys are actually display items. Somewhat odd that she will be offered one in UK with no purchase history...
I don't know but there are 4 bags on the table 2 Birkins and 2 kellys. Ali probably hasn't realised what he has done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s hunched over this counter like she’s eating her tit meals. With NO MASK! And I’m just sick to death of all of this me me me buy buy buy.

I hope Lumi scratches it.

1FDD4F28-A2DD-47DC-95B2-248E61C95143.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
She must have been on a waiting list to get into the store and purchase one this way surely? I thought Hermes were very strict on who they sold their bags to and far more discerning than the other high-end brands.

Also, her false laughing when they were watching the wedding video in her latest flog was so cringe I could barely watch. She is so utterly devoid of personality even moments that should bring genuine feelings and expressions of joy and happiness seem forced and put on.

Reactions: 34
Wonder if it’s the one in Selfridges and her previous relationship with the store has helped with access in Hermès

Reactions: 15
I’m not sure I would walk into a shop like Hermes wearing that LV bag. I love the Pochette Metis but it’s not in the super expensive league as the Hermes stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Wonder if it’s the one in Selfridges and her previous relationship with the store has helped with access in Hermès
I was thinking it could be Harrods 🤔

She’s hunched over this counter like she’s eating her tit meals. With NO MASK! And I’m just sick to death of all of this me me me buy buy buy.

View attachment 344233
I've messaged Ali on instagram about the no mask thing! I'm currently sat at home feeling like absolute crap waiting for my covid test to come back. I've followed every piece of advice and haven't broken any rules, yet here I am off of work because some people are complete selfish cunts and wont wear a mask!

I hope Sage sausage roll chews it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Absolutley! It wouldn't have been her first choice but the assistant could see how fashion forward and stylish she was and told her not to be like everyone else and get something different, that nobody else has. She's a trendsetter remember :rolleyes: :rolleyes: She is most likely going to say something a long the lines of not wanting to commit to such a bag like the Birkin or Kelly as it doesn't fit her country lifestyle. Where as the Retourne is canvas so perfect for taking to walk little Sage sausage roll.

EDIT: It’s a tan bleeping Kelly 😭

Happy as Larry! is Larry depressed? I've seen people more excited about crossing the road than she looks in that photo!

She's going to be fuming Ali has given away what she has got to everyone. He's fucked up at least 1 whole vlogmas episode.

I bet she is going to complain about the experience of buying it as she doesn't appear to be in a private room! Also why the duck would she get tan when she always wears black!

She is going to be smug as duck about the fact she has been able to purchase one in store where as Frow had to get a pre-loved one.
This has annoyed me more than anything else she's ever had, a KELLY 😭😭😭😭

Why would you buy a Hermes bag when you literally never leave the house?!

How can she just rock up and buy one from there?

I thought they didn't sell to chavs 😤😤😤😤

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
FFS! People lost their loved ones, their jobs and this airhead is living her life! She constantly gets expensive stuff, on a daily basis and of course that is not enough! Somebody would be happy for years with anything she gets, and she would just toss it away or sell it! Saddest thing is it is not over, hermes bag is nothing for her because there are more packagings waiting for her tomorrow. Why did we as society allow people like Lydia to have all that luxury?? Because she is a “luxury influencer”?! FFS!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She must have been on a waiting list to get into the store and purchase one this way surely? I thought Hermes were very strict on who they sold their bags to and far more discerning than the other high-end brands.

Also, her false laughing when they were watching the wedding video in her latest flog was so cringe I could barely watch. She is so utterly devoid of personality even moments that should bring genuine feelings and expressions of joy and happiness seem forced and put on.
I reckon she is in a department store, they don't tend to be as strict as stand alone stores and flagships.

Reactions: 14
Black belt, tan boots, cheap jumper, she has no fashion sense 🙄
She does dress like herself, A BEGGAR. If you remove the backdrop and the bags, she looks like she is waiting for sales personnel to give her some spare change while he is looking for coins.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
@K18 I didn't know that, thank you. Wonder if someone from Hermes PR will see it and be like whoops! She snuck in there!

Hope your test comes back negative xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say she would never buy a Kelly or Birkin because she’s afraid what if someone steals the bag? What an absolute cow! She must have been on the waiting list for ages!

Reactions: 25

View attachment 344233
She’s looking really miserable in picture. Is she jealous of the guys shiny, lush hair 😄

The no-mask wearing is really frustrating to see :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.