Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video popped up on my YouTube just now, Ali looks like a different person, and his face actually moves!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Another nonsensical caption from Ali - I didn’t realise getting old was a mistake?! 😂🤣
How on earth does this uneducated gump manage to navigate through life? 🙄 I can’t speak for anyone else but I like to sit in uncomfortable clothes when I drink my morning coffee 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s trolling us, surely
So she posts that photo, looking like shite, in a dressing gown and showing off rings not from Tiffany. Though she had a degree in marketing?????? Utterly clueless.

Don’t make the mistake of getting older! What you need to avoid this mistake is a coffee and new zip up hoodie.
If Joey Essex and Lidl had a son, it would be Ali.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I found their wedding quite depressing and vulgar. It was a midweek (cheap rate) Winter, without the warmth affair. All those stuffed animals and a weird table set up, with really stupid vows. Her dress was completely underwhelming. Another wench look. Ali and his gifted Ken doll suit. The whole thing felt like an ad for constipation. When Lidl saw her fellow influencers, with their fairy tale over the top offerings she wanted to do it again. Get set for a vow renewal beg fest in 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Another nonsensical caption from Ali - I didn’t realise getting old was a mistake?! 😂🤣

Whats the alternative? Death! I'd like to continue making the mistake of getting older thanks Ali. What a wise guy! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine being married to a guy who thinks a romantic meal comprises of a baked potato with cheese, and tuna or baked beans. The lump of cheddar plonked on the table (just as they did for Ali's friend) do it yourself. How can we forget potato gate. He's asking for filling ideas. :LOL:. How about a cookery course for you and the Mrs. Who breeds these basic witches.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Tiffany and Company are no doubt wringing their ringed hands together...😱
Honestly, I find it extremely difficult to believe Lydia actually has a University Degree in anything.
In fact, I sincerely doubt she graduated from Primary School.
I don’t know anyone over the age of seven who cannot spell the word RINGS.
She consistently takes obtuse to a whole new level ... it’s the one thing she truly excels at! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It says ‘wedding regrets’ not ‘marriage regrets’ can you not read? It’s not click baity at all!
Wasn’t the only regret Ali’s hair?

There are only 12 days of vlogmas left or 9 for Lydia, I wonder how many more November vlogs she has until she starts uploading videos filmed in December.
That picture she put up of her running around Blenheim Palace was probably her xmas finale. She’s done now for the year with the blogs and will just stick to flogging on insta.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
“I can’t get over how proud of me you are!” She is literally the worst human on the planet. What sort of ridiculous narcissistic bubble do you have to be in to think expressing that is ok?

The fact that she says this without acknowledging that she landed the #ad because of her followers is hideous. Her little “thanks for your support“ comes off as an afterthought being all the way down in that self-congratulatory word vomit. I sure hope Tiffany sees that and recognizes their mistake in working with her.

D3F8F297-4C8B-4922-B00A-F439A5A7B573.png

Slightly unrelated, but if anyone on here works in marketing, I’d be interested to know the tiers of paid content from brands. Like, this seems like a one-off here’s some product to talk about as opposed to a long-term relationship that would include bigger or more exclusive campaigns.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
It says ‘wedding regrets’ not ‘marriage regrets’ can you not read? It’s not click baity at all!
It doesn't make much of a difference what word she used be it wedding or marriage since a wedding regret could be the whole wedding.
It is a clickbait title as she has put it in there to draw attention to the video and to gain viewers. She could have named the vlog reacting to our wedding video but she didn't as she knows that wouldn't get her as many views. They didn't even discuss any wedding regrets except Ali's hair plus they did a whole video about their wedding when it happened 3 years ago so it's just another repeat of crap content to fill out her incredibly boring vlogmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
“I can’t get over how proud of me you are!” She is literally the worst human on the planet. What sort of ridiculous narcissistic bubble do you have to be in to think expressing that is ok?

The fact that she says this without acknowledging that she landed the #ad because of her followers is hideous. Her little “thanks for your support“ comes off as an afterthought being all the way down in that self-congratulatory word vomit. I sure hope Tiffany sees that and recognizes their mistake in working with her.

View attachment 344082

Slightly unrelated, but if anyone on here works in marketing, I’d be interested to know the tiers of paid content from brands. Like, this seems like a one-off here’s some product to talk about as opposed to a long-term relationship that would include bigger or more exclusive campaigns.

This really is embarrassing, she's such a narc she is so wrapped up in herself she cannot see anything anymore from anyone's perspective. That collaboration was a joke, she's never mentioned Tiffany before, apart from her wedding. She got the product names wrong, obviously doing no research whatsoever into the brand. I hope they drop her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Talking of regrets....I wish I’d accepted Dappy’s request for me to star in an N-Dubz video😉 little did I know 10 years later I could be surrounded by free reed diffusers, dripping in Tiffany, married to an incomprehensible ex electrician 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Is anyone else getting sick of all these “influencers” being sent all these free products, such as Tiffany, V&R etc etc. Are they all so narcissistic that they can’t read the room? There’s some people out there that can’t afford Christmas present for their kids, food for their tables and warmth for their homes and these absolute clowns flaunt the thousands of pounds worth of free gifts for all to see. They should at least gift some of these to people who are in need or at least be a bit more charitable!
Normally, it wouldn’t bother me but it’s starting to get on my nerves.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thread title idea:

Lydia Millen #51 - Coping stones and barely coping during Christmas in November

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Predictable little witch!

If she gets a bag I reckon it will be a 24/24 or a retourne and then spout some bullshit about not wanting what everybody else has i.e. a birkin, kelly or Constance. If not a bag I reckon the jumping boots or story boots and a belt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

If she gets a bag I reckon it will be a 24/24 or a retourne and then spout some bullshit about not wanting what everybody else has i.e. a birkin, kelly or Constance. If not a bag I reckon the jumping boots and a belt.
We’ll also have a video on it, telling us how the hermes staff twisted her arm to get her to buy the bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel bad for whichever Hermès SA drew the short stick and has to assist her. Most likely there’s a camera in their face and a screeching adult going on and on about how much she deserves her husband to buy it for her because GASP it was such a hard year for her 🤮🤮🤮

I’m starting to get really turned off by Hermès since every Tom, Dick and Sally are flashing it on their socials. I know the brand probably hates it since they built it on exclusivity and understated, yet recognizable, silhouettes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.