Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottieinthesuburbs

Even with a load of help from Carolina Herrera, they’re still a pair of classless idiots!
Room temperature champagne out of unwashed glasses...mmm. Burger and chips for the lady, place settings the wrong way round... Surely this isn’t what the PR team was hoping for!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Namima

VIP Member
Cawwiiee and Lydiot's constant giggling and weak attempts at being witty are super annoying while professionals are working.
The part of the vlog, around 17.40 to 17.55 ... this woman looked really annoyed with them. I don't blame her.
20201209_220705.jpg
20201209_220720.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

sushimama

Chatty Member
She actually seems more insane every day. I think she’s losing it. When I started watching her, she was in the old house and was so beautiful and her style was cute and Ali looked good. Now she looks like an aged transvestite and he looks like she sucked the life out of him. Why isn’t he trying to still be fitspo? He looks like like a juiced lemon. Honestly it’s so sad. She needs a really good shrink but I doubt she would ever listen to anyone who dares to be honest with her
I think this lockdown has given us a very sad insight into life of some of those influencers.

Their main problem and the reason why they are going completely crazy over time is they are living their entire life stuck in their house. We all loved watching them when they were just living their normal life. You know, going to work, going out with their friends, going on holidays, shopping, going to gigs etc. It was fun and relatable and it was a nice escape to see things that maybe we were to busy to do. There were occasional luxuries, but nothing like what's going on now. And then they all just left their lives, moved to the countryside and haven't left their house since (and I'm not talking about the pandemic at all). It's the same for Frow, Josie or Lydia.

But for Lydia this has been going on for two or three years now. So she completely lost any contact with the real life. She's stuck in her house and stuck in her head. She doesn't have any hobbies and way too much time. I've seen how for me the days are all merging into one during these two months of lockdown. I can only distinguish between them based on what I was working on (wfh) or what package I got. 😂 And I can't wait to be able to go back to my old life when this is over. But she chose this life long before the pandemic started. And I feel like I can in a way understand her so much more now, but I also pity her so much more because of it. I don't hate her at all, I just feel sorry for her because eventually she will drive herself crazy. Can you imagine yourself if you'd live in this lockdown for another 3 years? I would probably be way crazier than she is haha.

I am convinced that too much time on your hands leads to those obsessive behaviours we see in her. It gives you too much time to overanalyse every little thing - either your appearance, how people percieve you and what they are saying about you (hence her tattle obsession) and all she does is fills her time with thoughts of how her life could be "more perfect". And this all leads to constant shopping, redecorating, even overuse of fillers because she wants to constantly improve her looks. If she'd got a proper job that she would enjoy and it would get her out of her house and keep her busy, she wouldn't have time for all of that and she'd probably be much happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

guggugugu

"He'll fit right in in the study, won't he? Oh, he's gonna suit the color palette so well"

She was talking about the new tweed collar she got for her poor puppy. Wow it just keeps amazing me how disgusting and materialistic this woman is. Talks about the dog like it's just a piece of furniture! Who the f**** cares if the dog FITS IN TO YOUR BORING COLOR PALETTE when wearing that stupid collar? Who even thinks about stuff like that?

• Heart
  • Sad
Introducing, 1-lonesome-musketeer meets pumpkin-spice-latte-i-love-fall-2014-craze meets all-my-knitwear-in-one-outfit.
#Vibes

No Lydia..this is not a "more high fashion look". I doubt this even qualifies as fashion you silly Cashmere Musketeer. As to high...yes, you must be.
But hey, this is just my opinion. Feel free to leave the house looking this. You go girl.

Screen Shot 2020-12-07 at 4.50.19 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
Wonder if it’s the one in Selfridges and her previous relationship with the store has helped with access in Hermès
I was thinking it could be Harrods 🤔

She’s hunched over this counter like she’s eating her shit meals. With NO MASK! And I’m just sick to death of all of this me me me buy buy buy.

I hope Lumi scratches it.

View attachment 344233
I've messaged Ali on instagram about the no mask thing! I'm currently sat at home feeling like absolute crap waiting for my covid test to come back. I've followed every piece of advice and haven't broken any rules, yet here I am off of work because some people are complete selfish cunts and wont wear a mask!

I hope Sage sausage roll chews it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Hi there

Thank you @Oops... Casper worked hard bringing the delicious cake to everyone. So exhausted 😴 but feeling very fulfilled and happy to be involved again x 💙

ps- sorry for the dog spam ladies! Hope looking at Casper cheers everyone up and brings smiles xx
41A3F839-6428-4943-B33B-8FA2C91B37C4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Delizia

VIP Member
Arf, lost way too much time on that. Need to finish off with work now XD
beautiful.JPG

Our girl when she'll have burnt her whole ends, pretending like she's rocking the haircut and red tones.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

K18

VIP Member
Anyone else find it weird that this was obviously filmed a couple of weeks ago and they are acting as if it was already their anniversary. Imagine having to pretend to that level just because you are too lazy to do vlogmas properly!

• Haha
  • Sad

Upintheair83

VIP Member
It may not be evident from a side profile but if she wants receipts for her chin filler. Here are some: One from 8 years ago (her original chin. Very square). One from 2018 and the one posted further up by pepperpoopar. Christ! Look at how unhealthy she looks compared to 2018.

View attachment 338983View attachment 338984
View attachment 338985
The fillers have ruined the symmetry in her face and completely obscured her features.
She was so attractive before but she’s ruined herself.
I myself am guilty of using fillers, Iv had lips, cheeks, tear trough, Iv had acne scars filled too.
But when I had my cheeks filled that is when I stepped away. I went to an excellent doctor, she’s a dentist. She knows the anatomy of the face and so I paid quite abit and I still think she’s one of the best as she doesn’t over fill and tries to keep it natural. However. When I had my cheeks done I was horrified! It completely distorted my features. Honestly it was awful, it was then I promised to leave well alone. It’s so easy to have more and more to try and touch things up but you just risk over filling. I’m sure she’s having a lot of filler and it’s distorted all of her features.
I don’t think he’s diet helps either and contributes to her puffiness at times.
I really hate commenting on people’s appearance as Iv suffered greatly with body/ self confidence (hence the need to fillers and surgery) so I’m not in any way meaning to sound horrible. But I just find it a shame that she can’t just stay away from the fillers and see what she’s done to her face.
I actually preferred her nose before the fillers I don’t think it’s suits her at all. Sometimes less is most definitely more.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
I was really confused about this whole sterling silver greenhouse thing, @K18 and @Milking Keynes!
I attended the Tiffany & Co. Australian launch of their Paper Flowers Collection in 2018 and took the shots I’ve posted of the Greenhouse Installation once the excitement had died down a little - you could comfortably fit at least 10 people inside it.
If you look at the first photo, the bench at the front painted in Tiffany blue is a standard sized park bench, which should give you a reference as to just how big this greenhouse was.
Having seen this greenhouse in person, I naturally assumed, given the price tag, that this was the size of the greenhouse on their website, and thought whoever had uploaded the dimensions had accidentally provided the measurements for it in inches rather than feet.
One quick call to my Tiffany & Co. Sales Associate today confirmed that the dimensions on the website are correct. It’s tiny!
Also, while I happily admit that jewellery is my number one vice and I have quite the collection of pieces from Tiffany & Co. (always pronounced by those in the industry as “Tiffany and Company”, Lyds!), I must admit that after watching her vlog I am seriously disappointed in them, and I will be contacting their PR Department first thing Monday morning to make my grievances very much known.
The other thing that really got on my last nerve was that Her Lady of the Completely Ruined Northamptonshire Bungalow didn’t even know the name of the pendant Ali gave her on their wedding day.
It’s an “Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard pendant”, not the “Elsa Peretti Single Diamond necklace”, lovely!
As Elsa Peretti joined the Tiffany & Co. team as a designer in 1974, she literally has hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces to her name. One would think Lydia would know this since she claims she’s been obsessed with their jewellery forever.
Not knowing the name of a pendant she wears every day just highlights her ignorance when it comes to this iconic brand.
To make matters even worse, I have the same pendant, but I’m trying to console myself with the fact that I have had mine for almost 20 years ... and my diamond is bigger!
I’m being petty, I know, I just can’t help it.
She makes me SO. BLOODY. FURIOUS!!
😤😡🤯

View attachment 343727View attachment 343728View attachment 343730
When I googled it at first I was even more confused as I saw pictures of a large greenhouse on google but the dimensions in the website didn’t add up. I then saw that it was from the launch.

Also a life sized sterling silver greenhouse would take an awful lot of maintenance, would it not? Could you imagine poor Ali out in the garden trying to polish it and the reflection it would cause on a sunny day. It would be so impractical 😂😂

So, I’m wondering if Cawwie and DeePop are avoiding The Bungalow at the moment, or have they just given up deleting the negative comments?
Because it’s becoming really obvious that with each vlog Lydia publishes, an increasing number of her subscribers aren’t buying what she’s so desperately trying to sell them.
Get your popcorn ready, Tattler’s ... it looks like the HMS Millen-Gordon could finally be sinking!

View attachment 343843View attachment 343844View attachment 343846View attachment 343848View attachment 343850View attachment 343851View attachment 343852
How many jewellery brands does she work with and she fucking wrote WRINGS 🤣🤣🤣 I’m screaming!! She can’t be that fucking stupid 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1607769794639.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I found their wedding quite depressing and vulgar. It was a midweek (cheap rate) Winter, without the warmth affair. All those stuffed animals and a weird table set up, with really stupid vows. Her dress was completely underwhelming. Another wench look. Ali and his gifted Ken doll suit. The whole thing felt like an ad for constipation. When Lidl saw her fellow influencers, with their fairy tale over the top offerings she wanted to do it again. Get set for a vow renewal beg fest in 2021.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 20.43.13.png

I hate this. So. Much.

Throw those boots in your Northamptonshire council bins, you clearly don't know what to do with them.

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 20.45.31.png
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 20.45.42.png

OMFG JUST GET SOME PASTIES
How ridiculously unprofessional that you'd allow a photo shoot to be delayed because you can't wear appropriate underwear

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Genuine question, how do they finance all those renovations in their house? It seems like it’s one project after another. Now they are working on greenhouse and study room and cannot help but wonder how can they afford it.
Because the vast majority is all free!!!! She posts a pic on insta saying ‘ooo I’d love a new sideboard for this wall, and some lamps for these tables, and we need a new carpet in here’ and then When her followers give suggestions, she mails them, says she will mention them/tag them in return for freebies. Alternatively, brands just send her freebies in return for a mention.
her paint is free (F&B sponsor), her carpets and wooden flooring was free, her utility room appliances were free, her sofas were free, her wallpaper was free, every damn ornament in the house was free, mattress free, bedding free, bootroom (haha, sorry cupboard by back door) was free.
Everything is Free or #PR

please, don’t be fooled into thinking these influencers are dropping £5k of clothes hauls and renovating their houses every week with their own money. It’s all one big QVC advert!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

E_Greene

Talking of regrets....I wish I’d accepted Dappy’s request for me to star in an N-Dubz video😉 little did I know 10 years later I could be surrounded by free reed diffusers, dripping in Tiffany, married to an incomprehensible ex electrician 😩

• Haha

Lollylola

VIP Member
Apart from the fact she set her table totally backwards, my favourite part when when she said she could understand now why people move out while they’re having work done to the house. She’s literally having a new porch and a greenhouse. She needs to stop moaning about this. She sounds like a twat.

• Angry
  • Sick