Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
It seems “The Assistants” were avoiding the Boss Babe like the plague given the day off yesterday, so I managed to snap these screenshots before Cawwie and DeePop were able to hit the delete button.
Obviously there is dissent among the ranks.
Could this be the beginning of the end for Lyds ... we can but hope! 🙏🏼

458A6608-A0C5-4B32-98F1-A9EFB221C817.jpeg
811E8CBF-99EC-4851-BDBA-8DC8EEBB247A.jpeg
CB79C7D6-8ACC-4D36-B6A0-220406F4BE2F.jpeg
D7F4A44D-6CB2-42A0-BAF0-2026AAF1DF5C.jpeg
FBDAB1BD-5F6C-4DFD-8FB5-CB849253259E.jpeg
9B4AD4F1-FB5C-471C-9A99-6C24F464CDCD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Loupylia

I just can’t, I can’t. The amount of moaning about the state of their house whilst having all of these dream improvements made. Is she so utterly tone deaf that she cannot see how incredibly shallow and selfish she sounds?? Earth to Lydia. There are families this Christmas in poverty, who can barely afford to feed their kids, living in tiny damp flats with no outside space and you “can’t cope” with the mess being made for the installation of your luxury greenhouse and whatever room you are redoing for the millionth time? Get a bloody grip woman. It’s actually just sickening at this point. I could cry.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Who in their right mind does this on camera and actually keeps it in the vlog?
Classy, Lyds ... very classy!
7AFE286A-AF54-4CF9-887E-7EB4A4F1A0BD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m not sure how the good people of the UK usually say this but Lydia is what we Americans call “New Money”.

She does well for herself now but we can tell she spent most of her early life as white trash.

It radiates in her atrocious manners, her limited vocabulary & subpar verbal skills, and her inability to not purchase anything she can get her greedy mitts on.

Lydia’s behavior presents her as being raised in a garbage-filled barn and judging by the photos of her when she was younger, she may have been.

There is nothing wrong with new money, but people with integrity acknowledge their past & are proud of overcoming it rather than pretending they’ve always been “posh”.

Lydia is the opposite of posh. Trash with money is still just trash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

MissMidnight

VIP Member
I was really confused about this whole sterling silver greenhouse thing, @K18 and @Milking Keynes!
I attended the Tiffany & Co. Australian launch of their Paper Flowers Collection in 2018 and took the shots I’ve posted of the Greenhouse Installation once the excitement had died down a little - you could comfortably fit at least 10 people inside it.
If you look at the first photo, the bench at the front painted in Tiffany blue is a standard sized park bench, which should give you a reference as to just how big this greenhouse was.
Having seen this greenhouse in person, I naturally assumed, given the price tag, that this was the size of the greenhouse on their website, and thought whoever had uploaded the dimensions had accidentally provided the measurements for it in inches rather than feet.
One quick call to my Tiffany & Co. Sales Associate today confirmed that the dimensions on the website are correct. It’s tiny!
Also, while I happily admit that jewellery is my number one vice and I have quite the collection of pieces from Tiffany & Co. (always pronounced by those in the industry as “Tiffany and Company”, Lyds!), I must admit that after watching her vlog I am seriously disappointed in them, and I will be contacting their PR Department first thing Monday morning to make my grievances very much known.
The other thing that really got on my last nerve was that Her Lady of the Completely Ruined Northamptonshire Bungalow didn’t even know the name of the pendant Ali gave her on their wedding day.
It’s an “Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard pendant”, not the “Elsa Peretti Single Diamond necklace”, lovely!
As Elsa Peretti joined the Tiffany & Co. team as a designer in 1974, she literally has hundreds, if not thousands, of pieces to her name. One would think Lydia would know this since she claims she’s been obsessed with their jewellery forever.
Not knowing the name of a pendant she wears every day just highlights her ignorance when it comes to this iconic brand.
To make matters even worse, I have the same pendant, but I’m trying to console myself with the fact that I have had mine for almost 20 years ... and my diamond is bigger!
I’m being petty, I know, I just can’t help it.
She makes me SO. BLOODY. FURIOUS!!
😤😡🤯

D0472203-6066-4830-B0A8-BBB8D62DFC7F.jpeg
15FCE014-1C53-4994-8D3A-9DC34B7C3345.jpeg
4AFC5902-FD66-4FE5-BBC9-1BDA9FF52F9D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

santana57

So this evening while my husband watched football I have spent my time reporting all her fake followers on instagram. I reckon I reported well over a 100 and actually found it very therapeutic and quite addictive but more importantly so satisfying. And Lyds if you are reading this thinking "she needs to get a life" fyi I have a very good life. A husband who adores me, loving children, family and a great group of friends . I have a very rewarding job in the nhs and a lovely home. Everything I own has been bought with my own money after working very hard unlike you who has to beg for everything and pay for friendship. My only problem is I cannot stand liars, cheats and fakes and this is why I am on a mission to bring you down.

• Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 21.39.06.png

Now that I see what this jumper looks like from further away, I'm sold. I can't wait to have the silhouette of a snowman on stilts

• Haha

Azibi

I walked past Josie today in London, she looked absolutely ridiculous prancing about in front of Cartier on Bond St. Seeing her twirling about, freezing cold and with bags of clothes spilling on the pavement whilst some lackie took pics of her made me realise how un glam and sad a bloggers life really is. Oh and she looked about 5'5 to me 😉

• Haha
  • Angry

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.50.53.png

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.42.01.png

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.39.14.png

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.38.27.png

Tell me again how you've never had lip fillers - I f'ckin dare you.
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.29.58.png

You can literally see the injection site, you pathetic liar.
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.32.10.png
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 00.52.25.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

georgiecait

VIP Member
“With it being our anniversary this year”

....wait a minute 😂 isn’t everyone’s birthday and anniversaries this year..and the next...and the one after that 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
omg Ali unable to pronounce the word "irreverence" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The "gold-trimmed" tableware is absolutely wasted on them WHAT WERE THEY THINKING??? 😂🤣😭
Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 18.05.02.png

Screenshot 2020-12-08 at 18.05.22.png

HOWLING.

Lydia honey, that's not how you set out the cutlery 🤭

View attachment 339623
so much for her "landed gentry" act - not even the most basic understanding of a place setting 🤣 I mean, really??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

Happyfocker

It may not be evident from a side profile but if she wants receipts for her chin filler. Here are some: One from 8 years ago (her original chin. Very square). One from 2018 and the one posted further up by pepperpoopar. Christ! Look at how unhealthy she looks compared to 2018.

Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot_20201208_013411.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
20201208_222436.jpg

Maybe stop putting breakables in such a precarious spot, especially if it's happened before, you absolute dumbass

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
These are screen shots from a vlog
Screenshot_20201210_034333.jpg
Screenshot_20201210_034351.jpg
Screenshot_20201210_034405.jpg
Screenshot_20201210_034614.jpg
3 years ago, she looked beautiful, Lydiot if you are reading this you really screwed your face up with filler, what where you thinking 🙄

These are screen shots from a vlog
Screenshot_20201210_034333.jpg
Screenshot_20201210_034351.jpg
Screenshot_20201210_034405.jpg
Screenshot_20201210_034614.jpg
3 years ago, she looked beautiful, Lydiot if you are reading this you really screwed your face up with filler, what where you thinking 🙄
286c87f9-dc1a-4688-97b0-0afb1e5d32b8.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Julia123

VIP Member
Couple things that really cross the line for me and I'm only 9 minutes in...

• bitching about the workers and mess OUTSIDE at your house, during a pandemic. These are all projects that did not need doing now, ever and certainly not during a pandemic. They are luxuries of wanting something done by a shallow shopaholic.
  • Eating on a facetime for no reason whatsoever is rude IMO.... and we know it's just to show us she eats and despina/hairdresser doesn't hate her
  • Saying her "red tones" that are hardly there are a NIGHTMARE is so insensitive. Nightmare is a million OTHER THINGS RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID COW. My own personal night mare is having a family member in the hospital and they are gravely ill and I cannot be with them AT ALL and even that is better than my actual family members nightmare of not leaving the hospital.
  • Interior Designer IN HER HOUSE, DURING LOCKDOWN IN NOVEMBER, NO MASKS IN SIGHT... TALKING ABOUT F-ING PAINT. Needless to say my own family's major struggle with Covid right now makes me extra angry. But come on.... NONE of this stuff needs to be done now or ever. And I'm blown away they are replacing the floor in a room 1 yr old flooring that could be covered in a really beautiful rug so you never would notice it's light (and the room may need the light)
Going to carry on but I'm just really ready to punch her through this screen..............

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

beahunny

Chatty Member
Who on this planet called Earth eats dinner with perfume bottles next to their plates? I don't care how gorgeous, unique, exquisite, sexy, sweet, sensual the fragrance. I would NOT want to be smelling any perfume while trying to eat dinner and I am pretty sure I am no where near to being alone in that thought.

She is so totally W E I R D and has no idea how to advertise anything. How is this her "job"??? How do any companies watch her and think "Yea she would be a good person to pay for featuring our products".

Perfume.....and food. It's like she is an alien who just arrived to this planet and is being forced to make this stuff up as she goes along without any guidance or information. If I were a fragrance brand, I would rather pay a bunch of kindergartners to play with my perfume bottles and tell me what they think. At least they would describe the perfume (good or bad) and keep it away from their milk and snacks. Because they have functioning brains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52