Lydia Millen #50 Poor start to Vlogmas, nothing interesting to say; buys bots every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want to look too sexy in case Ali's hopes () are raised. .....

Reactions: 27
I thought in a previous video I’d seen her using her fork with the right hand and knife with the left. Seems counterintuitive to me, but maybe she’s left handed?

Edited to say I haven’t watched today’s video. Bracing myself for when I have a stiff drink to hand...

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t comment on here much as these threads move too fast and she’s just too fucking annoying. But why the hell does Ali keep shaving his beard????? He looks 17 and Lydia just looks like his stepmom it’s such an awful look

Reactions: 43
Miss Milly is absolutely beautiful Gusber. I’m glad she is ok. You are not alone Gusber, you have friends here, anytime you need to chat just say. I’m sure there are plenty of willing ears here to listen.

Reactions: 24

Maybe stop putting breakables in such a precarious spot, especially if it's happened before, you absolute dumbass

Reactions: 54
View attachment 339967
Maybe stop putting breakables in such a precarious spot, especially if it's happened before, you absolute dumbass
Why the hell would you @rtfactflowers and also tell them that you broke not one but 2 of their arrangements. She clearly wants new ones but if I were them I would not gift her anymore. Also trying to get some point across on all the negatives about getting a dog. Convenient timing

Edit: That cat clearly doesn't have a clue what to do with itself.

Reactions: 36
This shot really shows her chin filler. It's practically sliding off her jaw.

I am not trying to defend her, I think she 100% has something in her chin, but mine looks a bit like that too and I do not have any fillers ot anything done to my face/body. When you look at me from the side you can see that my chin goes downwards, very similar to how hers looks in this pic. It actually annoys me and I don’t like it, but I guess I’ll live with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The different coloured hardwear is sending me into a frenzy. She looks like an off-brand Rumpelstiltskin.

Also, I don't really watch her much, didn't she just get a dog that didn't get on with her cat so she's rehoming it? Or is this the same dog? What is happening?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She doesn't want to look too sexy in case Ali's hopes () are raised. .....
I cannot (or want) imagine Lydia in bed with Ali. I imagine her as wooden stick in bed with no interest in sex. Maybe because she doesn’t find Ali attractive, but I see no passion for him in her eyes. Feel sorry for Ali

Reactions: 20
I started watching her from about this time I think. I still think she’s a stunning lady but I don’t understand why someone so beautiful felt so insecure she messed so much with her face. Her original nose really suited her.
I totally agree. Nothing wrong with noses that are not cute and button like. My nose is similar to Lydiot's pre-fillers. It's my genetics and I'm proud of it.

She is doing a Frankenstein on herself.

Reactions: 20
I remember the slip dress fashion in the 90’s. Wearing them with a jumper was definitely a thing back then. I see it’s coming back. Doesn’t fashion just rotate anyway? This is how it should be done. This woman looks gorgeous (carriebradshawlied website)

I cannot believe this. Lydia got Lumi from the same breeder I got my beautiful Gracie from. Ours is a retired breeding queen and she’s so pretty
This photo is from when we first got her. She’s a bit plumper now lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: 45
I feel like the cat breaking the flowerpot is a dig at us tattlers. Still seems like a poor choice in a dog. I know doxies are very in right now.

Reactions: 17
L.O.V.E this

Reactions: 9
Champagne at room temperature .... Lidiot may as well have been drinking her own urine at this point. How embarrassing for Ruinart and the team at CH. That dinner setup was a total train wreck.

Reactions: 24
This could be a stupid question, but I've never owned a dog. When you take them out to go to the bathroom, do you have to put their harness/leash on? Or do you just let them roam free to pee/poop? So is Lydia's lack of a garden fence going to be a real problem when puppy has to pee?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.