Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Ali, but he looks so malnutritioned these days. Likely an effect of being married to Lydiot. He looked much better pre-nuptials.
It's because the poor bugger spends his life re arranging the bloody furniture to suit Princess Lydiot. I can hear her now "Ali, move that table over to the over side of the room and swap the sofa's round, and while your at it go into the dungeon and move the tv onto the other wall". He's wasting away trying to obey her every whim😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's because the poor bugger spends his life re arranging the bloody furniture to suit Princess Lydiot. I can hear her now "Ali, move that table over to the over side of the room and swap the sofa's round, and while your at it go into the dungeon and move the tv onto the other wall". He's wasting away trying to obey her every whim😭😭
Plus he only seems to eat a decent meal when he is off on a trip somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plus he only seems to eat a decent meal when he is off on a trip somewhere
Oh, poor little boy. He could just pull his finger out, go to the shops and cook a meal. what a good idea create some content around a man learning how to cook! Sorry don’t feel sorry for him. He has a credit card and a car, that can carry plants so maybe food could be an idea!

• Haha
Lydia Bobblehead Millen –– Literally in Every Photo 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Why is her head so big? Can't blame it on a big brain.

Lydia Bobblehead Millen.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Lydia Millen with an open book (i.e., prop) = Priceless 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 908 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3jhOo...png

Lingering... On Ali's page? :unsure:

FireShot Capture 907 - David Charles Bayes (@dcbayes) • _ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3IOpt...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
slutty sue is an actual gift. she has a thread here but much like the Lydia thread (when it was just myself, Lydia and Cawiee) it hasn’t really taken off yet!!
She was with her boyfriend for 9 (?) years, got dumped, rolled around in fake tan and threw most of her clothes out and seems to have decided she likes to wear underwear as outfits instead 😂
Definitely had a thing for Alex, or any man that looks in her direction.
Got rid of her dogs and her youtube bestie (I covet thee) has vanished, as has her best friend who was her PA.
She has a new boyfriend who she’s introducing us to in her vlogtober uploads.

If you want a laugh start watching her.

Sorry for going off topic! 🤣
Thank you!! I’m shocked - I covet thee was her BFF from years and yonks ago I can’t believe they’re no longer friends!

Don’t know who Alex even is as I’ve stopped watching her since my non-working years lol.

Thanks for the quick update and sorry everyone for my digressing question!

Reactions: 9
Don’t know who Alex even is as I’ve stopped watching her since my non-working years lol.
off topic so I’m gonna blur 😂😂

In the Frow’s wife alex 😉
I KNOW!!!! They were best friends and out of nowhere they ended the friendship and never mentioned each other again apart from a few indirect comments about not being able to rely on your friends. I think sue was pissed alix didn’t go to Brighton for her birthday and cut her off, I could be wrong, I know alix had only lost her mum a little while before so if that’s true trashy sue is a witch, she’s a car crash for sure 😂 I watch for it hat reason 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So lidl is advertising/presenting gluten free bics, while Vic is busy showing off her gifted vacuum robot/baking cakes and getting excited by her very strange, mis Mach of ensuite doll’s house shower cupboard :D:m

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So lidl is advertising/presenting gluten free bics, while Vic is busy showing off her gifted vacuum robot/baking cakes and getting excited by her very strange, mis Mach of ensuite doll’s house shower cupboard :D:m
I struggled through frows vlog....
I need to jump over to her thread for a rant or I’ll be thrown out for derailing again 😂😂

Im making this thread Lydia and friends (featuring the Ali and his fan girls)

love the tattle penis:m
😂

Reactions: 6
Lydia: Press Product = The Best ________ Ever!

Now Lydiot is shilling biscuits. No self-respect, no shame. 🤦‍♀️

FireShot Capture 909 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she tried to convince her audience she ate digestives
Her nails are awful

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.