Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve been told a few times, both on here and over on ‘the dark-side’, by people who knew Lidl growing up that her real mum could be extremely embarrassing; getting drunk at parties, throwing herself at men etc.

Hang on a minute... could this mean Slutty Sue (hellooctober) is Lidl’s real mum???!!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her mum had some mental health issues when she was growing up, her dads family had been affluent in the past and her mum was never good enough for them. Lydia was probably sad growing up, seeing her dads life and wanting that probably made her very materialistic. Your value is in what your financial worth.
What she should see now is that if her dad had supported his children and their mother, there would not be such a disparity between her parents lifestyles, so any animosity should realistically be towards her dad.

Reactions: 20
I personally think that lidl is embarrassed of her mum. Her mum is everything she hates, poor, chubby, pretty vulgar…. Lidl is just like that teenager who gets dropped off for school a mile away so that her friends don’t see her parents in that shoddy car….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I personally think that lidl is embarrassed of her mum. Her mum is everything she hates, poor, chubby, pretty vulgar…. Lidl is just like that teenager who gets dropped off for school a mile away so that her friends don’t see her parents in that shoddy car….
I find it very hard to buy into the “poor Lydia” narrative 😂
I just skip right past those messages because we’ve all watched her long enough to know her personality.
Maybe she has issues because daddy.... didn’t give her a Rolex until she was 18
And maybe she has issues because mummy worked in Tesco not Waitrose.

or maybe she’s an ugly person inside and out and views herself better than where she came from 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What she should see now is that if her dad had supported his children and their mother, there would not be such a disparity between her parents lifestyles, so any animosity should realistically be towards her dad.
Isn’t it interesting?

I find the concept of nature vs nurture very fascinating. I’ve seen siblings raised in the exact same conditions turn out to be incredibly different people.

Personally I feel character ultimately decides who we are. Lydia’s character is that of a spoiled princess with delusions of grandeur. She can’t help but envy others. She loves things so much that she can’t see past the fact her father chose not to provide her with his lifestyle.

She shows no gratitude for her mum putting a roof over head regardless of whether she was a perfect mum or not. Instead of priding herself on working hard and making something of herself she lives a life with a sense of entitlement. She believes she is so special things should just be handed to you.

If we were just the sum of our experiences someone like Lydia would be very independant so she doesn’t fall into the trap her mum did. Lydia is who she is because of character flaws and the fact that no-one smacked those flaws out of her.

For me becoming an adult and functioning in the real world gave me a whole new respect for my parents. I hope for Lydia’s sake she makes peace with her mum and accepts and respects both her parents equally. Parents are humans and flawed.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly feel bad for the mom, it’s true we don’t know what really is between them, but no matter what she is her mother and doesn’t deserve to be bashed online if you ask me. It is not polite, kind.. nothing nice to say. Sure some have troubled families, but it is just best to keep it private.

Reactions: 22
I honestly feel bad for the mom, it’s true we don’t know what really is between them, but no matter what she is her mother and doesn’t deserve to be bashed online if you ask me. It is not polite, kind.. nothing nice to say. Sure some have troubled families, but it is just best to keep it private.
For Lydia it’s just another opportunity for a “poor me” act to gain more sympathy and “help” her minions rationalise her behaviour. I’m pretty sure she is not hurt, but angry, and does not even think about her mom’s feelings.

Reactions: 10
Jo is quiet. She's silently keeping up with lydl's style with her lydia-esque haircut & leather trousers tho.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ladies, y'all gonna trigger her to make a 'my mum's an evil witch' video #contentbytattle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ladies, y'all gonna trigger her to make a 'my mum's an evil witch' video #contentbytattle
I’m personally hoping Lidl gets on board the ancestry/DNA testing sponsorship train so she can track through her step-mother exactly how Iranian she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m personally hoping Lidl gets on board the ancestry/DNA testing sponsorship train so she can track through her step-mother exactly how Iranian she is.
Lydia's university "Summers in Ibiza working at Night Clubs" look

Definitely makes sense when you know her backstory. She desperately wanted to look like a woman her father would take interest in... at least subconsciously.

Lydia Elise Millen Gordon Swanky Ibiza Girl.jpg
Lydia Elise Millen Gordon Swanky 2 Ibiza Girl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
^ And yet she ended up with Alistair Gordon! I wonder what happened there.
Ali looks up to Lydia, in a way.

They met on Instagram, Ali liked her iPad mini photo (she had 5k followers at the time). He admitted, "I wasn't overly keen with Lydia." He thought she was "hot," but that was about it.

"Ali is like the person everyone likes, and I'm just there in the background..." – Lydia
Podcast: [8:28]

The former electrician turned influenza saw what she was doing and subconsciously wanted part of the action. Ali is a nice guy, even those that know them say as much. How and why he married the likes of Lydia is baffling. The mother figure, business opportunity, her looks, pushed into it after 6 years of dating, etc.? Probably a bit of it all.

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWMbnps_FI8

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ali looks up to Lydia in a way. The former electrician turned influenza. He saw what she was doing and wanted part of the action. Ali is a nice guy, even those that know them say as much. How and why he married the likes of Lydia is baffling. The mother figure, business opportunity, her looks, etc.? Probably a bit of it all.
Funny that she seems to have been signalling for a father figure and ended up settling for baby talk with her poor hapless husband! I do like Ali, despite everything, and I think he just got too caught up in the whole whirlwind of freebies and overseas flights. Must be a bit overwhelming to go from taking photos on weekends to flying to Morocco.

Now that Lydia can’t marry her own father, she seems to be trying to impress him in other ways? Hence the ‘investments’ and the ‘other businesses’ and pretending to have a real estate portfolio.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jo is quiet. She's silently keeping up with lydl's style with her lydia-esque haircut & leather trousers tho.
She's on a book tour, I received an email recently to say she was "appearing" at a place local to me and did I want to buy a ticket to attend.

Funny that she seems to have been signalling for a father figure and ended up settling for baby talk with her poor hapless husband! I do like Ali, despite everything, and I think he just got too caught up in the whole whirlwind of freebies and overseas flights. Must be a bit overwhelming to go from taking photos on weekends to flying to Morocco.

Now that Lydia can’t marry her own father, she seems to be trying to impress him in other ways? Hence the ‘investments’ and the ‘other businesses’ and pretending to have a real estate portfolio.

Absolutely spot on with this observation, I agree with you 100%

Reactions: 11
Jesus - I must admit - i've just seen her tweet about the abuse she gets - and honestly, that IS shocking. Down right disgusting and something should be done about people like that. HOWEVER - I think she cant separate the two, Abuse and Constructive Criticism are two separate things. IE. we get constructive criticism in "every day jobs" but we don't get or stand for abuse. Maybe her mind lumps them both together.

Reactions: 3
I must admit - i've just seen her tweet about the abuse she gets - and honestly, that IS shocking. Down right disgusting and something should be done about people like that. HOWEVER - I think she cant separate the two, Abuse and Constructive Criticism are two separate things.
'Self-harm' harassment is absurd

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. 🤷‍♀️

In the same vain, Lydia posts these kinds of things to elicit sympathy

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 238 - Lydia on Twitter_ _Just your average day on the internet 🙄 https___t_ -...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah, that kind of online harassment is absurd and uncalled for!

Fairly sure that NO ONE that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one disdain's a person, this kind of harassment is mental and uncalled for! However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48645
witches be crazy

Too many psycho’s in the world (including youtubers).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Lydia has seen Hinch getting attention with this type of troll “content”
Probably sent it to herself.
Nothing builds numbers like a missing cat or troll cries.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.