Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always on Team Ali..... gotta love his sly digs that go over the Pwincess’s head
jesus wept are we on six....SIX!! 😨
Ali calm down... that thread is coming soon..
#NumberOneFan #OneOfSixAndQuitePossiblySevenSoon

Lydia. Nope your thread is staying here sorry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
jesus wept are we on six....SIX!! 😨
Ali calm down... that thread is coming soon..
#NumberOneFan #OneOfSixAndQuitePossiblySevenSoon

Lydia. Nope your thread is staying here sorry 🤣
You can count me in as Team Ali. He is the epitome of nice but dim. Harmless and would probably be more liked if he wasn’t with Lidl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Lydia's Sunday Plans = Try Hard Not To Clapback At Online Criticism 🤷‍♀️

I saw this and nearly fell out of my chair. The only reason Lydia didn't clapback is because it's an Initimissimi (how do you pronounce that again?) #Ad and brands don't look too highly upon digital catfights.

And of course, you can't see the actual PR product –– only Lydia's big bobblehead. This is another reason why Lydiot is an influenza and not a content creator – a mediocre one at that. :unsure:😄

Apparently she's still blocking/deleting as though her life/check depends on it! (The only reason there are no critical comments on her accounts.)

FireShot Capture 902 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3jhOo...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia's Sunday Plans = Try Hard Not To Clapback At Online Criticism 🤷‍♀️

I saw this and nearly fell out of my chair. The only reason Lydia didn't clapback is because it's an Initimissimi (how do you pronounce that again?) #Ad and brands don't look too highly upon digital catfights.

And of course, you can't see the actual PR product –– only Lydia's big bobblehead. This is another reason why Lydiot is an influenza and not a content creator – a mediocre one at that.

It's true nonetheless. :unsure:😄

View attachment 48350
Her passive aggression and that stupid condescending fake “lovely” or “love” or “beautiful”... ugh I hate when people speak like that! It’s such a chavtastic trait, yuck.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Her passive aggression and that stupid condescending fake “lovely” or “love” or “beautiful”... ugh I hate when people speak like that! It’s such a chavtastic trait, yuck.
Same. It’s fake and absurd. I would just ignore such comments 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The main ingredient that works in Obagi #3 clear and Obagi #5 blender is Hydroquinone. It is illegal in certain countries, but if you can get your hand on either of those. they are practically the same
Yes Obagi RX line is excellent but is prescription only because of the hydroquinone. I have the RX version with Vitamin C as well and it's amazing. However they do a hydroquinone-free version called the FX line (such as Obagi NuDerm FX) which can be ordered online. Also there are some Asian sites that may ship hydroquinone to France under the radar. It's a popular product in Asia where the lightest skin possible is coveted.

Vic does that, has for years. It's annoying. Lyds copying again.

Her passive aggression and that stupid condescending fake “lovely” or “love” or “beautiful”... ugh I hate when people speak like that! It’s such a chavtastic
It is patronising and I really dislike that trait in people.

Reactions: 12
Lovely Lydia just can’t contain her bitchy personality can she.... 🤣🤣

So slutty Sue is now commenting on her Instagram posts. Another gleam bot who’s “friends” with Victoria and Alex.

Reactions: 11
I just skimmed Ali's Singapore vlog.
Is he sick? He seems to have lost a noticeable amount of weight. He looked tiny.
He has for sure. Was it after Affiliate Lynx disappeared or did it begin before?
#saveAli #freeAli

Reactions: 6

So slutty Sue is now commenting on her Instagram posts. Another gleam bot who’s “friends” with Victoria and Alex.
Presumably hellooctober? I’d read pretty briefly that she throws herself at men all the time? I mean personal choice obv but was wondering where that whole story originated from... sorry for quick digression but if you’d care to share...!! :)

• Haha
Presumably hellooctober? I’d read pretty briefly that she throws herself at men all the time? I mean personal choice obv but was wondering where that whole story originated from... sorry for quick digression but if you’d care to share...!! :)
slutty sue is an actual gift. she has a thread here but much like the Lydia thread (when it was just myself, Lydia and Cawiee) it hasn’t really taken off yet!!
She was with her boyfriend for 9 (?) years, got dumped, rolled around in fake tan and threw most of her clothes out and seems to have decided she likes to wear underwear as outfits instead 😂
Definitely had a thing for Alex, or any man that looks in her direction.
Got rid of her dogs and her youtube bestie (I covet thee) has vanished, as has her best friend who was her PA.
She has a new boyfriend who she’s introducing us to in her vlogtober uploads.

If you want a laugh start watching her.

Sorry for going off topic! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
slutty sue is an actual gift. she has a thread here but much like the Lydia thread (when it was just myself, Lydia and Cawiee) it hasn’t really taken off yet!!
She was with her boyfriend for 9 (?) years, got dumped, rolled around in fake tan and threw most of her clothes out and seems to have decided she likes to wear underwear as outfits instead 😂
Definitely had a thing for Alex, or any man that looks in her direction.
Got rid of her dogs and her youtube bestie (I covet thee) has vanished, as has her best friend who was her PA.
She has a new boyfriend who she’s introducing us to in her vlogtober uploads.

If you want a laugh start watching her.

Sorry for going off topic! 🤣

Sorry..not Lidl related but just watched Susie's latest vlog. She went shopping with ITF at a press event. ITF said in her vlog that they were given a 250 voucher to spend plus 10% off voucher (very transparent). Susie said "they gave us a small discount card". Hmmmmm....

Sorry..not Lidl related but just watched Susie's latest vlog. She went shopping with ITF at a press event. ITF said in her vlog that they were given a 250 voucher to spend plus 10% off voucher (very transparent). Susie said "they gave us a small discount card". Hmmmmm....
The gleam lot would rather sell a granny than declare anything.
Lydia would fit in nicely!!

we’re all apologising to each other 😂😂
I will stop now but.... tiny tiny petite susie.... doing a Marc Jacob perfume ad.
A0B0F47F-09D5-489F-9EEA-0B8810CC257F.jpeg

So tragic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lydia is a triggered witch, pure and simple.

I liked the comment (with my fake account) and she blocked me – because I literally liked the comment. 😄 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The gleam lot would rather sell a granny than declare anything.
Lydia would fit in nicely!!

we’re all apologising to each other 😂😂
I will stop now but.... tiny tiny petite susie.... doing a Marc Jacob perfume ad.
View attachment 48387

So tragic 😂
I would be embarrassed if I were the brand, that pic is trash, ugly and so unprofessional. I think my dachshund could do better😂🤣

• Haha

She really is in love with herself, and believes she is beautiful.
what is she advertising, greasy hair, greasy skin, bulbous nose… Brand ambassado well what a fail, as usual.
«if you want something fucked up, call Millen »
The difference in colour between her scalp and face gets me every time. 🤣 She looks like a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.