Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now know why she is watching vic’s Flog, because she is living the dior through Vic. So sad!

Reactions: 10
Reading through all your posts.

The Dior Foundation photo, why does she look like she might be turning up on RuPaul's Drag Race? That softness she used to have in her face, 2015, it's all gone.

Didn't Vic post something about being followed home and having trouble with someone who ended up being arrested for raping another girl? She did a video about it, I wonder if this is why Lidl said about being molested, copying Vic and not wanting to be left out.

I am sure she and Ali both miss their old house, they certainly seemed a lot happier there, and her content, although not brilliant was heaps better than it is now. I have watched her videos religiously over the past few years, but now I just switch them off if they autoplay. I did watch Ali's video this week, at least he does try to put some decent content out, but he seems a shadow of his former self.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Reading through all your posts.

The Dior Foundation photo, why does she look like she might be turning up on RuPaul's Drag Race? That softness she used to have in her face, 2015, it's all gone.

Didn't Vic post something about being followed home and having trouble with someone who ended up being arrested for raping another girl? She did a video about it, I wonder if this is why Lidl said about being molested, copying Vic and not wanting to be left out.

I am sure she and Ali both miss their old house, they certainly seemed a lot happier there, and her content, although not brilliant was heaps better than it is now. I have watched her videos religiously over the past few years, but now I just switch them off if they autoplay. I did watch Ali's video this week, at least he does try to put some decent content out, but he seems a shadow of his former self.
Yes, after Vic confessed about being followed.…, lidl , as usual, invented a story ,but as usual no facts.
She seems to live in a fantasy land, and picks up on what ever is being said, or going on and copies. Lidl the fact less copying machine .

Reactions: 15
Yes, after Vic confessed about being followed.…, lidl , as usual, invented a story ,but as usual no facts.
She seems to live in a fantasy land, and picks up on what ever is being said, or going on and copies. Lidl the fact less copying machine .
I think this is exactly why Ali puts up with Lydia's attitude- like all the lies she tells in her life she's really exaggerated her dating history so he makes excuses that she's been treated badly by men (inc daddy) so therefore is insecure & has trust issues etc. She is totally that psycho girl who would send their ex a million texts & stalk his new girlfriend on social media.

Reactions: 12
Came across a few of her old tweets today and my god she is no better than a poor beggar on the street “Want to panel the whole house but worried about the cost” “we have a rickety old tumble dryer” “I have no idea where to look for chandeliers..” GOOGLE IT YA BEGGY BINT. The difference between you Lydia and someone on the street begging for loose change is a) YOU can actually afford to buy the tit you’re hinting at being gifted, they are reliant on people’s loose change to get them through the day b) they have to come out and say what they want whereas you hide behind your twitter pretending to be helpless in the hopes you’re going to get whatever you want handed to you on a plate

She may think we’re envious but I couldn’t think of anything worse than spending my day cultivating tweets hinting at stuff I’d like instead of just doing what regular people do and buying it myself. Embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
''Shut up Ali, I don't care what it looks like, I'm wearing the highest commission pieces '

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know off post but I really hate Jimmy Choo’s new branding.
Even on their plain heels they now have “Jc” on the back.

Cheapens the style in my opinion. Not everyone wants to be plastered in designer logos.
UGH! What a bunch of idiots! I wear Jimmy Choo pumps to work because they are comfortable and PLAIN with no logos or red bottoms! I don't like wearing flashy logo-branded stuff at my office.

• Heart
  • Haha
They over bought when they moved house. There should have been another property between the starter home and the crypt. Three beds, maybe a garage they could have converted into a studio. Maybe a few extra rooms downstairs. But considering they don't seem to be having kids any time soon and their menagerie extends to a couple (well one) cat, I don't understand it. If she'd been horsey and the place came with 5 acres and a few stables, I'd have got it. If they had dogs everywhere, it'd made more sense. It really was bought to become a set for Instagram, which itself is questionable because, having grown up in Banbury not a million miles away, I know how much cute property there is there. I think they over extended and they'll regret it in time.

Reactions: 20
In like every video Lydia says that shes gotten so many compliments about xyz piece/outfit. "I have never had so many compliments on a coat"
Or that so many people have asked about an item. I'm starting to think that's lie considering the way she dresses.
That's the thing, all these influenzers say 'Oh I've had so many msgs about this and that', it can never be proven as they never show the actual messages, sooooo i personally believe its a load of bullsh**, just lying too make the item they have seem popular.

Reactions: 13
Quiz-How many affiliate lynx did lydia millen include in her latest vid?
The OG affiliate lynx hasn’t been removed from the line up for the last 7ish weeks now 😬
She’s not making any cash on it....
but she did bag some subs and some lovely guilt flowers!

She looks like a pimp or a rapper...maybe snoop dogg
Snout👃dog in da house bungalow.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
UGH! What a bunch of idiots! I wear Jimmy Choo pumps to work because they are comfortable and PLAIN with no logos or red bottoms! I don't like wearing flashy logo-branded stuff at my office.
Yes!!! Also every time I see the JC logo all I can think about is that tacky 2000s period with Just Cavalli.... ugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Talking about the house. What is the point of 2 spare bedrooms. No one ever stays. I mean they barely have any visitors. So no point having that games room either. She doesnt cook really, so didnt need such a massive kitchen..I could go on..such a waste of space!

• Haha
The "vegan" leather... aka fake leather that she probs over paid for synthetic material.. & those boots are truly just an awful look together. For a chick that spends so much of her time trying to look tall and skinny, she certainly found an outfit to make her look box-y and heavy on the bottom half. YUCK

& the ad gifted item and sponsored video was exceptionally crappy yet again

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.