Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Elise up herself millen gets that alot. And isn't ali just like a little lapdog Richard? 'yes dear' *eye roll*
LOL isn't that meant to be Bucket and not Bouquet? :ROFLMAO:
Lydia Elise up herself millen gets that alot. And isn't ali just like a little lapdog Richard? 'yes dear' *eye roll*
I'd laugh (well worry as well both to be honest) if she had later some kind offspring like Sheridan, honestly it'd either be an eye roll to the point I go blind or just shock and horror
First time opportunity dress by Dior fashion team and it FAIL 🙊
No wonder Dior wouldn’t want to work with this “proud difficult woman” because she didn’t appreciate it.. (maybe this are some of the reason?)

View attachment 46122

Jeans are not her style.. she didn’t pop it on but pop it on the floor 😆
Think it was that video when she said "the strap costs..." no it wont be probably at most £20 and that's probably extreme as well I'd have logically thought, going off onto a completely different thing but by comparison there's a big time Tea Rooms (Betty's that is) largely by one former comedian who went around the country finding all these things about various things we like in the country and how they're actually made, described it as being the mecca for the tea drinkers of Britain (which it really is) rather though was Taylors the tea merchants who make Yorkshire Tea (make all the things for Betty's since the merger) the things Betty's have in their tea rooms probably would well exceed the value of the properties they occupy (used to have two friends who worked for them in their network support services or what ever you'd call it).

It's like hearing (bearing a slight at least resemblence to some of the things these designers do in some ways) at Taylors in the bakery they'll have one person for one particular food item is entirely there just to match two parts of one thing up and if they don't match then they'll get tossed aside and if there's pairs of them will get made up and either given to staff for a heavily discounted amount, and then if they haven't all gone by the end of the day they'll just give them away for free.

As someone correctly said it's only their name that makes it that value.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I am sure she and Ali both miss their old house, they certainly seemed a lot happier there, and her content, although not brilliant was heaps better than it is now. I have watched her videos religiously over the past few years, but now I just switch them off if they autoplay. I did watch Ali's video this week, at least he does try to put some decent content out, but he seems a shadow of his former self.
I think it is very difficult to keep up with the demand of that size of a house and keeping the online content about it up as well. I think she is constantly changing the decor, etc. because that is her new focus content. If her house stayed exactly the same, what would she post about?
She needs to find her own identity again... She's holding onto trying to be like other people way too much. And while she writes she is a proud difficult woman, it still seems like she's trying too hard.

Reactions: 17
And while she writes she is a proud difficult woman, it still seems like she's trying too hard.
She's so dense she doesn't understand the negative connotation of what she's labelling herself. There are plenty of other ways to express the same sentiments in a positive and powerful light. I'm sure her two brain cells worked overtime on it. 🤷‍♀️

Let the Lydia 'Lacanche Range Cookers' Begging Commence

So, Lydia recently followed them on Instagram – which could only mean one thing.

She probably wants a new oven and she's getting in position, on her Instagram knees, to beg for it! :sneaky:😄

FireShot Capture 847 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • _ - https___www.instagram.com_lydiaemillen_foll...png

FireShot Capture 848 - Lacanche UK (@lacancheuk) • Instagra_ - https___www.instagram.com_lacan...png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think it is very difficult to keep up with the demand of that size of a house and keeping the online content about it up as well. I think she is constantly changing the decor, etc. because that is her new focus content. If her house stayed exactly the same, what would she post about?
She needs to find her own identity again... She's holding onto trying to be like other people way too much. And while she writes she is a proud difficult woman, it still seems like she's trying too hard.
The more she begs and changes thing's means the more of her minions will clock on or tune out. She is doing it far too often and it will slowly turn people off. I mean she went on about choosing a chandelier for her bedroom and now wants to change it. She may think that makes for good content but she is just putting more people off. It just makes her look like she hasn't a clue what she is doing.

Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.

I hope they are struggling. There are much more important things in life than overpriced designer things. The money that’s been poured into these fashion houses over the years is grotesque. And for what? All it does is finance a bunch of pompous selfish arseholes who don’t give a duck about anything else other than showing off wealth & thinking they are above others. Same as their customers.
Not to mention their repulsive use of animals (like Hermes and their crocodile farms. Raising crocs purely to skin in the future).

It would be a beautiful breath of fresh air for fashion houses to come undone and be brought back down to earth.

I'm not surprised, China is a major key player in most industries. They are pumping money right left.
Also I find companies that spread around freebies really cheap and desperate. Now whenever I shop and see Dior I think of Ludmila. I am even thinking of giving up their cosmetics and perfumes, and Miss Dior used to be a favorite of mine, their primer and night creams also.
I feel the same. It’s not luxurious anymore. And once you become educated on cosmetic ingredients you soon realise that the most expensive products, like Dior, Chanel, Lancôme, etc are actually full of more crap than good but charge the high price to give the allure of being luxury and being better but they aren’t. They just use a lot of chemical fragrance and expensive packaging. And we pay for their use of celebrity ad campaigns.

I’ve dumped all those brands in replacement of smaller more natural brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lydia is trying really hard to be taken seriously 🤷‍♀️

Her new Instagram profile photo is one of the ways she's attempting to assert her "business" image. But her actual output is mediocre at best or just downright embarrassing. There are no smoke and mirrors when it comes to being a businesswoman. She's learning that the hard way.

This imbecile will have to put in the work, and in the business world, begging won't cut it. :sneaky:

View attachment 46346
This looks like a poorly posed stock photo to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We should go silent on her, post nothing for a month and see what ‘content’ she comes out with. Then regroup here. Would be interesting to see as she basically spends her social media time responding to us.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Says everything doesn’t it. China the country of pure evil. Eat anything with a heartbeat even while it’s still alive. A country of greed and a class society.
The beauty brands who want to sell there also have to test on animals, as their legislation dictates it :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's so dense she doesn't understand the negative connotation of what she's labelling herself. There are plenty of other ways to express the same sentiments in a positive and powerful light. I'm sure her two brain cells worked overtime on it. 🤷‍♀️

So, Lydia recently followed them on Instagram – which could only mean one thing.

She probably wants a new oven and she's getting in position, on her Instagram knees, to beg for it! :sneaky:😄

View attachment 46355

View attachment 46356
She can’t cope with the fact that Vic got to do her kitchen from scratch, so here we go. She just wants the exact same thing. I am not sure how she will manage to use an oven like that, no digital this and that!
she seems to think that her house is like her wardrobe, that you change it every season. No lidl! only people on a free budget do such a thing.

Reactions: 14
Fair point, you need to weigh up the positives and negatives.
Is it worth getting involved in this and devaluing your brand or do you ride the storm and protect your name and reputation.

I know Apple have always said they will never give products for free or on discount because it instantly gives consumers the impression they are in competition with other companies when they don’t view anyone as competition 😬
We know they do give small discounts now but apparently freebies are still a no.

I think I’d protect my name and stay away from influencer advertising if I owned a company.

When I hear Gucci now I think Chav. 🤷‍♀️
Should be a new word for real influencers. When I think on real influencers I think on someone like Caroline Daur (@carodaur). Her Instagram is like a fashion magazine, fashion inspiring, nice photographs.

But Lydia and Victoria are not influencers. They are QVC selling girls. Their instagrams are like an AVON catalog.

Lydia: Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

Victoria: Let's promote 3 different perfumes on 3 weeks. Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The reason why China seems to keep pumping left and right because this will be the first time that they do so. They became a capitalist society, thanks to lax regulations. Singapore seems to be a forerunner in this, and the Chinese came and basically bought every thing luxury and expensive.

Should be a new word for real influencers. When I think on real influencers I think on someone like Caroline Daur (@carodaur). Her Instagram is like a fashion magazine, fashion inspiring, nice photographs.

But Lydia and Victoria are not influencers. They are QVC selling girls. Their instagrams are like an AVON catalog.

Lydia: Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!

Victoria: Let's promote 3 different perfumes on 3 weeks. Ad, Ad, Ad... Give me your money!
The British influencers are so grabby. Anything that they can get for free they grab. Meanwhile other influencers maintain their job and work hard for other stuff they. Eed.

Reactions: 12
She can’t cope with the fact that Vic got to do her kitchen from scratch, so here we go. She just wants the exact same thing. I am not sure how she will manage to use an oven like that, no digital this and that!
she seems to think that her house is like her wardrobe, that you change it every season. No lidl! only people on a free budget do such a thing.
But they don’t, people don’t keep replacing things that are fine. Regardless of how much money you’ve got.

Her floor was the thing that bugged me the most, it looked exactly the same!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 46355

View attachment 46356
Omg i was only thinking this lately, how she will want the latest 'in' ovens for that

View attachment 46355

View attachment 46356
Omg I've been thinking this would be next on her beg list, she's so transparent. Go buy one if you want one you cheapskate 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Omg i was only thinking this lately, how she will want the latest 'in' ovens for that

Omg I've been thinking this would be next on her beg list, she's so transparent. Go buy one if you want one you cheapskate 😡
Buy with what, vouchers, Monopoly money, pretend credit card.
if she had real money, the games room would be done, the area outside her office, all the bathrooms, the garden and pizza pit/oven…, she hasn’t got a penny to actually spend. She only get things done once the bait is out and a fish has been caught. Only the stupid fish get caught , the wise ones lurk and then disappear !!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ugh she is not even an influencer. Seems like she only can be influenced and has no originality whatsoever. If she held any real influence and was truly a proud, difficult woman, she’d be making others including the “influencer community” want to buy her stuff. It never happens for her. She always ends up being swayed instead... Sheep woman, more like.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
Was thinking the same!

Reactions: 3
Was thinking the same!
I don’t know how luxury segment is faring from region to region, but overall most luxury brands still continue to see robust sales growth. Note that both consumer expenditure and population are unimaginably larger in Asia, so this still bolsters ailing European expenditure. That’ll at least be the overall situation with the likes of LVMH, though it’s hard to say which of its brands performs better than the rest (or at least I don’t have the info, nor have I looked into it)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.