Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This showed up on my yt...what did I just watch?

She can dl her bodyweight...hahah that's not hard.
She doesn't squat but targets her glutes in other ways (no you don't, your ass is nonexistent).
She's descendant from royalty.
Obsessed with peanut butter and posh tea.
Has super wide feet and can't wear heels.

That hair was atrocious and made her look like Hagrid's sister. The winged liner looked like full on bat wings. I can't deal.

Also, what did she do to that mole she had on her face?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

She's descendant from royalty.

Also, what did she do to that mole she had on her face?
She had it shaved off a couple of months before the wedding.

All Europeans are descended from exactly the same people. Basically, everyone alive in the ninth century who left descendants is the ancestor of every living European today, including Charlemagne, Drogo, Pippin and Hugh. So who f-ing cares Lydia.

Reactions: 14
Ha! Lydia Millen #PartneringwithDior = Free Foundation In Exchange for Content

No. Lydia is not partnering with the house of Dior. It's the unique brand hashtag required for the campaign (i.e., tracking purposes). And literally anyone with a beauty account and a face seems to have received a free foundation in return for an IG mention.

Reality: Gifted in exchange for content

If Lydia were a "proper context" influenza it would read something like this: Gifted in exchange for content.

View attachment 46127

View attachment 46128

Reality: Dior Makeup seems to be working with anyone "with a face" [emoji2368] :LOL:

View attachment 46131

Lydia tries her best to be a special little snowflake. [emoji2368]
Dior has lost its lux appeal. Nothing luxurious or special about items sent for free to a bunch of uneducated unqualified film in a room airheads. Designer brands used to be a status symbol, representing luxury and the elite. Now they’re no better that street brands the second they ‘partner’ with anyone on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dior has lost its lux appeal. Nothing luxurious or special about items sent for free to a bunch of uneducated unqualified film in a room airheads. Designer brands used to be a status symbol, representing luxury and the elite. Now they’re no better that street brands the second they ‘partner’ with anyone on social media.
This. So true.
I've never been into brands probably because I rather spend $3000 on something else rather than a handbag 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyway, I use to see all these brands as luxury brands...now all influenzas wear them, their minions wear them and all because everyone is trying to keep up with the kardashians and the likes.

Reactions: 11
In her new video at the beginning where she is wearing the polka dot top...she says it wore this last night and it arrived today’. Am I confused or does this not make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In her new video at the beginning where she is wearing the polka dot top...she says it wore this last night and it arrived today’. Am I confused or does this not make sense?!
She could be hinting at being a time traveller...or perhaps it’s just another one of her brain farts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 46092View attachment 46093

Lydia you’re in the same position as Vicki.
You’re the makeup/fragrance counter girl.
You’re not partnering with Dior you’re working for Dior beauty.

You will never work with the fashion house 🤣 keep flogging that foundation.
They give out freebies so it’s noy exactly the Lux look you’re going for 🤣
Even if I didn't dislike Lydia this much, I really don't think she has the 'DIOR' look.
She looks hard and I just feel like I can't put into words... She looks like she should be partnering with Boohoo- some cheap brands if that makes sense?
She doesn't have the regal and classy look. I think this is why Dior doesn't want to use her as much as they do others.
When I think of Dior, I think of angelic, soft and naturally beautiful faces
Lydia isn't for Dior.

I know off post but I really hate Jimmy Choo’s new branding.
Even on their plain heels they now have “Jc” on the back.

Cheapens the style in my opinion. Not everyone wants to be plastered in designer logos.
I agree! When I saw the bag, I couldn't help but think of the cheap bags you see in those cheap holiday markets.
I don't know who is in charge of the rebranding but it's definitely the wrong move.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone said the JC on the bad reminds them of Juicy Couture and now that is all I can see, either way its a horrible bag, so suits her perfectly!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if I didn't dislike Lydia this much, I really don't think she has the 'DIOR' look.
She looks hard and I just feel like I can't put into words... She looks like she should be partnering with Boohoo- some cheap brands if that makes sense?
She doesn't have the regal and classy look. I think this is why Dior doesn't want to use her as much as they do others.
When I think of Dior, I think of angelic, soft and naturally beautiful faces
Lydia isn't for Dior.

I agree! When I saw the bag, I couldn't help but think of the cheap bags you see in those cheap holiday markets.
I don't know who is in charge of the rebranding but it's definitely the wrong move.

Probably because Christian Dior was always a brand for classy wealthy ladies. They continued this with their Miss Dior perfume & their makeup & skincare being aimed always at looking & being classy, glamorous, feminine & ladylike. Christian Dior was known for his gorgeous gowns and dresses worn by the rich (back in the day 50’s 60’s). Not just anybody wore dior back in the day. Even back 18 yrs ago when I worked as a makeup artist for Lancôme, when I worked with the Dior girls their customers were only classy older women. Trashy witches did not step foot anywhere near Dior.

Designer brands working with social media whores have cheapened their brands. As far as I’m concerned they’re no longer worth the investment. I see women of all ages (especially 18yr - early 20’s) walking around at shopping centres here in Melbourne Australia with the same Gucci black crossbody bag, Louis Vuitton bags, Valentino stud heels, etc so it’s no different now than high street branded items which to me makes them not worth the big bucks they charge. The joy & pride of owning designer hand made bags and items, the craftsmanship, the status symbol, it’s all dead now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's the thing, all these influenzers say 'Oh I've had so many msgs about this and that', it can never be proven as they never show the actual messages, sooooo i personally believe its a load of bullsh**, just lying too make the item they have seem popular.
I agree with you. There are plenty of YT videos, in which the creator refers to a/several comments usually by inserting a screenshot of the comment(s) (or in some vids, edits the screenshots to pile up on the screen)... the extra 30seconds of cutting and pasting adds credibility to the creator and it shows that they are engaging with their audience, or creating content for them.

But it comes across as being deceitful when influbeggars use a blanket statement “i’ve had so many compliments because i’ve been smearing this tit by ChaNo on my face, in the shade ‘desperate’... swipe up/link is in the comments.” (like chanel but no). Trying to justify yet another #prsample #prgift #itsnotanadipromise and hoping their audience doesn’t wake up and walk of shame away from them.

[emoji19]

Reactions: 15
I agree with you. There are plenty of YT videos, in which the creator refers to a/several comments usually by inserting a screenshot of the comment(s) (or in some vids, edits the screenshots to pile up on the screen)... the extra 30seconds of cutting and pasting adds credibility to the creator and it shows that they are engaging with their audience, or creating content for them.

But it comes across as being deceitful when influbeggars use a blanket statement “i’ve had so many compliments because i’ve been smearing this tit by ChaNo on my face, in the shade ‘desperate’... swipe up/link is in the comments.” (like chanel but no). Trying to justify yet another #prsample #prgift #itsnotanadipromise and hoping their audience doesn’t wake up and walk of shame away from them.

[emoji19]

Spot on 👍

Reactions: 5
Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.

Reactions: 14
The "vegan" leather... aka fake leather that she probs over paid for synthetic material.. & those boots are truly just an awful look together. For a chick that spends so much of her time trying to look tall and skinny, she certainly found an outfit to make her look box-y and heavy on the bottom half. YUCK

& the ad gifted item and sponsored video was exceptionally crappy yet again
Every one of those outfits were bloomin AWFUL 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
Fair point, you need to weigh up the positives and negatives.
Is it worth getting involved in this and devaluing your brand or do you ride the storm and protect your name and reputation.

I know Apple have always said they will never give products for free or on discount because it instantly gives consumers the impression they are in competition with other companies when they don’t view anyone as competition 😬
We know they do give small discounts now but apparently freebies are still a no.

I think I’d protect my name and stay away from influencer advertising if I owned a company.

When I hear Gucci now I think Chav. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Fair point, you need to weigh up the positives and negatives.
Is it worth getting involved in this and devaluing your brand or do you ride the storm and protect your name and reputation.

I know Apple have always said they will never give products for free or on discount because it instantly gives consumers the impression they are in competition with other companies when they don’t view anyone as competition [emoji51]
We know they do give small discounts now but apparently freebies are still a no.

I think I’d protect my name and stay away from influencer advertising if I owned a company.

When I hear Gucci now I think Chav. [emoji2368]
Just think what Daniella Westbrook did for Burberry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not surprised, China is a major key player in most industries. They are pumping money right left.
Also I find companies that spread around freebies really cheap and desperate. Now whenever I shop and see Dior I think of Ludmila. I am even thinking of giving up their cosmetics and perfumes, and Miss Dior used to be a favorite of mine, their primer and night creams also.

Reactions: 6
Lydia is trying really hard to be taken seriously 🤷‍♀️

Her new Instagram profile photo is one of the ways she's attempting to assert her "business" image. But her actual output is mediocre at best or just downright embarrassing. There are no smoke and mirrors when it comes to being a businesswoman. She's learning that the hard way.

This imbecile will have to put in the work, and in the business world, begging won't cut it. :sneaky:

71079693_2594839043906469_1457901913910542336_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.