Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KBaker23

I'm just now catching up on everything for the week. OMG, I can't believe Lydia is trying on bridal gowns and engagement rings!! :rolleyes: I wonder if Ali is in on this too? Is he going to set-up another #sponsored proposal? UGH, I just can't with her! She has really lost it lately. Even if Ali is in on it he will probably still feel emasculated seeing Lydia wearing a ring other than the one he gave her. I'm guessing he saved for a very long time to be able to afford her ring, unless that was sponsored too? Honestly, I always wondered if Lydia secretly wished her engagement ring had a bigger center stone. I can imagine her secretly feeling like her ring doesn't complement the luxurious lifestyle she want's everyone to think she has. Her ring is gorgeous but it doesn't say "I have a ton of money." What if at the #ad #sponsored vow renewal Ali doesn't show, or leaves her at the alter? Now, that would gain her some views. LOL!

Similar to a previous post, I'm not surprised Lydia hasn't tried getting pregnant yet either. There would be tons of content and companies love gifting baby stuff to mommy influenza's. We all know Lydia would never do it because of the weight gain and morning sickness. Carrie could be her Nanny and change all the :poop:diapers. Although, is it just me or does Ali seem like he would make a good dad? Just the way he is with Lumi, and was with Lynx, I feel like he has that fatherly instinct. I think he would probably love to be a dad, just not with Lydia. (Yes, I'm team Ali! :sneaky:)
There's no way she'll have a child unless Ali begs her too and she gives in. She wouldn't be able to deal with everything that happens during and after; weight gain, morning sickness, acne, the bleeding after the birth (can't remember the official name) post partum shedding and most importantly for lidl no sneaky botox or fillers. Plus all the freebies would be for the baby.

Reactions: 6

Lola Faith

VIP Member
In this video (Its a while ago now) she talks about an indecent assault that happened to her. its about 22.40 in and im just wondering what on earth is she going on about? I mean, it sounds awful and I dont wish that on anyone but shes flimsy with details, was this a big blogger thing that I missed?
pretty sure she was jumping on the bandwagon of the moment with that - click bait title etc etc, as she's never mentioned before or since

leytbay3

Lazy Lydia's latest "Proud Difficult Woman" blog post is a monstrosity.

The actual readability score is for those with an eighth-grade education (or lower). That’s an average 13-year-old –– based on U.S. grade levels. I fail to see the "expertise in an industry that I've spent more than a decade studying and working in to advise, perfect and innovate." 🧐🤔

Lydia can't be bothered to proofread her blabbering -- after an entire decade! :LOL:

Exhibit A.

She can't be bothered to use Grammarly unless there's a paycheck and sponorship attached to it.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New Add:
Anyone else noticed Ali's instagram is down?
he’s had a name change I think, I can’t remember what his last handle was 😂😂😂
but he seems to be celebrating that he’s now just Ali Gordon on insta

Edit: he’s dropped the 89 from the end.

Forgot to say, is it possible that the "what I think about the new iPhone" is an ad of some-sort? why would she go out her way to talk about it?
na, would she really be slagging off her SECOND broken Mac if she was working with Apple, they’re not desperate enough, we saw her try and beg for a free handset and she had to pay for it herself..

the blog post is self indulgent bragging and nothing more.

Last edited:

MissMew

This showed up on my yt...what did I just watch?

She can dl her bodyweight...hahah that's not hard.
She doesn't squat but targets her glutes in other ways (no you don't, your ass is nonexistent).
She's descendant from royalty.
Obsessed with peanut butter and posh tea.
Has super wide feet and can't wear heels.

That hair was atrocious and made her look like Hagrid's sister. The winged liner looked like full on bat wings. I can't deal.

Also, what did she do to that mole she had on her face?
She hadn’t cut her hair in seven years at that time if I recall correctly, and it was dyed box black. She had them mole removed a few months before her wedding in Dec. 2017, but it actually helped draw the eye away from her square jaw, so removing it did her no favors. But it did provide her with YT content. [emoji849]

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Applying foundation all over her already done makeup? [emoji44]
Oh wait, you are PRETENDING you are using that foundation. That's the most stupid promotion for a product. Again, you had one job Lydia!

As is injecting filler into her already full nose & chin[emoji848]

Lopo22

Lopo22 thanks for taking one for the team! So much whining, much entitled!
I'm exhausted just reading your post. When is Lidl going to create some real content?
Honestly been a while since I sat down and actually watched an entire video. I can honestly say I’m done...

By the way she did a post on her home insta after she listed all the extra things she wants in her wardrobe and tagged everyone. This is everything she listed at the end of her YouTube video about her wardrobe on the why I don’t do fashion week video...... As Gemma said once again she begging for more free bees it’s actually sickening she lives her life like this.

SSSSPPPAAAARRREEEEEEE MMMMMEEEE

Attachments

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Styling video, well first she should hide those ears that are getting really sticky out with all the hair being tucked away. Those teeth are really looking so bad , maybe she should just talk without showing that smug face at all.

Leather or plastic trousers with a black T-shirt=chic for lidl, not for me just ultra casual!

Last edited:

leytbay3

This may be an unpopular opinion:
I think Lydia should rebrand and be a home style blogger considering that's what most of her content revolves around. She's good at changing things in her home every few weeks. I'll admit that her home looks nice... very commercial. Otherwise I think she's spending too much money trying to get the "perfect" home.
When it comes to fashion her style isn't so good(chic, high fashion) and at this point I don't think she'll be ranked up there with Leonie, Aimee, Tamara etc.

But best of luck to her

MissMew

It’s why her fat mouth is closed in most photos, to hide her not perfectly white or straight teeth! It still is crazy how some people have neglected their teeth so much, it’s truly one of the first things you notice about a person..

But we all know, after reading that we are talking about them, she will go begging for a dentist to fix them and whiten them for her for free!!! Cheap ass lydiot
You know, as soon as I pushed submit on my comment, I thought that too! Bet she’ll beg free aligners and do a bunch of flogs on her aligner “journey” in exchange for the $6000 they’d normally cost.

MissMew

Ain’t nothing natural about those “prominent naturally round cheekbones”..............

Look to her younger pics & you’ll see she has normal cheeks like everyone else until she met needles & scalpel’s.

Some of you underestimate just how long her highness has been having things done to her face. She’s been getting things done for a long time.

Ooooohhhh!!! You have a point! I thought her cheekbones were natural, but weirdly augmented above them. Now I see they’re both augmented....and then weirdly augmented on top of that! And yes over the years her faces comes and goes. It does change up quite a bit, doesn’t it?

I think her teeth are shifting as she ages. That’s actually normal, but because Ali was such an amazing video and photo editor, we never really noticed back in 2015/16/17. I always though that her teeth were very straight with a short tooth on the lower left. I now realize that they’re all actually quite uneven, but it’s usually not noticeable at all. She could probably get that fixed up pretty easily like Chavette did, with a few sets of aligners.

It’s why her fat mouth is closed in most photos, to hide her not perfectly white or straight teeth! It still is crazy how some people have neglected their teeth so much, it’s truly one of the first things you notice about a person..

But we all know, after reading that we are talking about them, she will go begging for a dentist to fix them and whiten them for her for free!!! Cheap ass lydiot

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
9D65AB73-36DE-4BD8-8C33-62379217291E.jpeg

I can understand how she might have forgot to delete her hooker-phase-photos.....
But leaving this in 😨

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I honestly think it’s something that she’s doing. I’ve owned varying apple products including iMacs and MacBooks and they’ve lasted YEARS so she’s definitely doing something with them that she shouldn’t be

Exactly or just another ploy for a freebie - completely wasting her time though!