Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Before and after, from 4-ish years ago to current. A few observations: Lidl generally overlined her upper lip, which gives it a poutier yet more natural look than when she hits it with filler. Her old nose was pointier with a more delicate tip, which complimented her prominent naturally round cheekbones. She should consider going back to it. It looked better than the new nose, which is too round and bulbous and protruding.

It appears that she’s had filler between her tear trough and top of cheekbones which increases the puffy look “chipmunk cheek” look and rounds out the center of her face in that tight nose-to-cheek area. She’s always had those high cheekbones, they just didn’t look so big and bulky in the past. Her face looked sleeker and prettier before, even though she looks to be wearing a similar amount of makeup.

She also tries to look dramatic and petulant in her poses these days like she did back in her Elvira-look days, whereas in her most attractive years she’d smile with her teeth and actually looked happy...and happy girls are the prettiest!

Ain’t nothing natural about those “prominent naturally round cheekbones”..............

Look to her younger pics & you’ll see she has normal cheeks like everyone else until she met needles & scalpel’s.

Some of you underestimate just how long her highness has been having things done to her face. She’s been getting things done for a long time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What has happened to Ali? Has he been ill? I thought fitness was his thing. But he's lost so weight and muscle mass in that swimming pool pic. He looks so unhappy, like a retired stripper approaching 40.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Influencers have killed autumn.
I swear to duck I’m sick of these cosey “autumnal vibes”
wreaths up on the first of September and fires and blankets regardless what the weather is like.

Lydia seems to “working” on a blog post she put up 2 days ago 🤷‍♀️
A3C2BEE7-D2AF-44F1-A082-6B367F41E751.jpeg

and Ali is blasting gangsta rap on his stories like he’s from the towcester ghetto

twats 🤣

What has happened to Ali? Has he been ill? I thought fitness was his thing. But he's lost so weight and muscle mass in that swimming pool pic. He looks so unhappy, like a retired stripper approaching 40.
I think it’s guilt over lynx, Lydia wants the sympathy because she lost a cat.
Ali probably feels guilty they allowed jinx to meet his faith in that way because they were careless.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ain’t nothing natural about those “prominent naturally round cheekbones”..............

Look to her younger pics & you’ll see she has normal cheeks like everyone else until she met needles & scalpel’s.

Some of you underestimate just how long her highness has been having things done to her face. She’s been getting things done for a long time.

Ooooohhhh!!! You have a point! I thought her cheekbones were natural, but weirdly augmented above them. Now I see they’re both augmented....and then weirdly augmented on top of that! And yes over the years her faces comes and goes. It does change up quite a bit, doesn’t it?

Reactions: 6
7980F56D-DFA7-4009-AF83-1D2B77BE6E2C.jpeg
2D3DD3C4-D74E-41CB-866C-2F49503255A5.jpeg
8E357DCD-3836-4B63-9258-FB03C05A8EC3.jpeg

It would definitely appear that she got fillers in her top lip. Subtle, but still it’s noticeable when compared to the before picture. I have no issue with her getting fillers or any cosmetic surgery, but at least don’t lie or just don’t address it cause it’s your personal business.

New Add:
Anyone else noticed Ali's instagram is down?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Forgive my ignorance here. But how can she have no GCSEs? Does that mean she didn't graduate?
It just means she failed them all or didn't bother to take them. You don't don't graduate from school here; you just leave at 18 (now it was probably 16 when she failed).

Edit: everyone said it better than I did.

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell😂😂😂😂😳😳😳. Creepy or what😂
View attachment 47708
The fact that she always is putting on makeup over a full face of makeup in these videos is dumb as sh*t. Like on yes this is an accurate representation of these brushes... its like when they show you face washing products and don't actually use them to take off their makeup... dumb as dumb can be and she looks like an idiot

View attachment 47738View attachment 47734View attachment 47735

It would definitely appear that she got fillers in her top lip. Subtle, but still it’s noticeable when compared to the before picture. I have no issue with her getting fillers or any cosmetic surgery, but at least don’t lie or just don’t address it cause it’s your personal business.

New Add:
I can still see Ali's Insta up, he posted about 10 mins ago about Liedia being a golden girl :rolleyes:

Forgot to say, is it possible that the "what I think about the new iPhone" is an ad of some-sort? why would she go out her way to talk about it?

Reactions: 5
New Add:
he’s had a name change I think, I can’t remember what his last handle was 😂😂😂
but he seems to be celebrating that he’s now just Ali Gordon on insta

Edit: he’s dropped the 89 from the end.

Forgot to say, is it possible that the "what I think about the new iPhone" is an ad of some-sort? why would she go out her way to talk about it?
na, would she really be slagging off her SECOND broken Mac if she was working with Apple, they’re not desperate enough, we saw her try and beg for a free handset and she had to pay for it herself..

the blog post is self indulgent bragging and nothing more.

Last edited:
he’s had a name change I think, I can’t remember what his last handle was 😂😂😂
but he seems to be celebrating that he’s now just Ali Gordon on insta

Edit: he’s dropped the 89 from the end.

na, would she really be slagging off her SECOND broken Mac if she was working with Apple, they’re not desperate enough, we saw her try and beg for a free handset and she had to pay for it herself..

the blog post is self indulgent bragging and nothing more.
She still thinks that buying /owning the lastest iPhone makes you an it person. No. Lidl that was before. Today everyone however rich has some kind of « snazzy phone ». Remember you got your cars on HP or what ever, well some do that for phones.

Oups, she really has fallen to the pits, « Amazon and Zara home haul », I have nothing against either but sorry they are not lux, she should be talking jasper Conran…

Reactions: 10
I know they are facetuned but Aldi has aged alot in 4 years. Plus he's receding lol.
Screenshot_20191010_193629_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 9
Considering it’s world mental health day I urge you all to think....
will the next 45 minutes cause me to loose the will to live 🙄

7232B13B-8ACD-4816-B98F-D28271844021.jpeg

I’m actually surprised she hasn’t done a “my ment health struggles” post yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Considering it’s world mental health day I urge you all to think....
will the next 45 minutes cause me to loose the will to live 🙄

View attachment 47769

I’m actually surprised she hasn’t done a “my ment health struggles” post yet.

The answer is yes.

But...... the haul of urns may give you a chuckle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
nooooooo!!!!!
I had a family member who worked in HQ up until a few years ago. And they NEVER gave freebies, even the staff got an awful discount!

I still don’t believe the likes of Millen and co would be gifted anything by Apple.
I’ve not seen any influencer in the UK who has been.

Edit: just read this, did they actually work with these guys in the end?
Desi Perkins was gifted the new iPhone, but she worked with then on the iOS 13 memoji in june. They'll probably only gift those they've worked with, since every influencer will already purchase.

I can still see Ali's Insta up, he posted about 10 mins ago about Liedia being a golden girl :rolleyes:

It's probably just for engagement, make her followers feel like their having a conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This may be an unpopular opinion:
I think Lydia should rebrand and be a home style blogger considering that's what most of her content revolves around. She's good at changing things in her home every few weeks. I'll admit that her home looks nice... very commercial. Otherwise I think she's spending too much money trying to get the "perfect" home.
When it comes to fashion her style isn't so good(chic, high fashion) and at this point I don't think she'll be ranked up there with Leonie, Aimee, Tamara etc.

But best of luck to her

Not even 5 minutes....
I want a new chandelier,
I want some new bar stools,
I don’t know if I should get some runners or a rug.
Begger Millen wastes no time.

cawee needs to stop with the sound effects and the writing on screen, it’s like a “team 10“ vlog at this point.
just hit me she never talks about her brother or sister, how odd.

the decorative books are embarrassing. Fifteen quid for a notebook
how many fake books does one woman need.

Watch at about 23.50 min..... you’re welcome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She comes across as the lazy one in the relationship. In every vlog she's always getting Ali to do something (things she could do on her own) whilst she stands there recording. In the latest video she asked Ali to put her flowers in water cause she was running late yet she's filming and showing her outfit. It seems like he's always the one doing everything in house whilst Lydia decorates and even with that she needs his help. Obviously as viewers we don't see everything... but we do see what she wants us to see. So she should be showing us the best parts of her day/life that paint her in the best light.

Reactions: 11
I know they are facetuned but Aldi has aged alot in 4 years. Plus he's receding lol. View attachment 47767
They just stoped photoshopped their photos because of Huge difference between perfect Instagram portraits and Youtube puff faces and regular (not- perfect-cos' of-her-absolutely-favorite-foundation) skin with natural nose.

Fan blogs archive https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This may be an unpopular opinion:
I think Lydia should rebrand and be a home style blogger considering that's what most of her content revolves around. She's good at changing things in her home every few weeks. I'll admit that her home looks nice... very commercial. Otherwise I think she's spending too much money trying to get the "perfect" home.
When it comes to fashion her style isn't so good(chic, high fashion) and at this point I don't think she'll be ranked up there with Leonie, Aimee, Tamara etc.

But best of luck to her
I think she changes the house decoration because she is constantly getting free sponsored stuff. That's why she is looking for a second house to decorate, because the ammount of free and sponsored things she gets aren't enough for one house (same reason why "influncers" celebrate their weddings with 2 and more parties; same reason why her BFF Victoria had to somehow wear 4 wedddings dresses on 1 wedding and so on...).

Reactions: 15
so luxe, so Lydia....a book with blank pages - so you babes!

Oh single white female alert - she's copied Vic's manicure now!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.