Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crappy as this post is it’s more than she usually writes about sponsored content. I get the feeling Apple might be Lydia’s new Dior.
She should’ve gotten Ali’s help on it. I think he’d be a much better choice to showcase a new device’s features. I don’t remember who got sent that telly they’ve got in their bedroom but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was one of those « PRESS PRODUCT, sent to my husband but not me » things.

Either way, I look forward to her getting ignored. If she had the capacity for self-reflection and learning she might realise by now it hasn’t worked for Dior and it’s even less likely to work for a vertical she isn’t even known for! Although her BFFrow blagged a car so maybe there’s hope for her yet.

Reactions: 8
Let's keep it in perspective lol. Her 'degree' was in fashion. I doubt the writing standards are too high [emoji23]
I did a fashion degree, we had history modules to write essays for, so you were expected to dissect and analyse the topic. I’m better at technical/hands on than written/exam based but I got A’s in Science, Maths etc.

Lyds being a tit writer isn’t down to her chosen degree, its showing no interest in improving herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Crappy as this post is it’s more than she usually writes about sponsored content. I get the feeling Apple might be Lydia’s new Dior.
Lol trying to sleaze onto the tech head market of YouTube. There’s literally no limit to how embarrassing she is nor how low she’ll stoop.
I suppose her weirdo followers will run out and buy whatever ph or computer she claims to use. And love. Of course.

But seriously she should stay in her own lane. She’s pretended & faked being so many things, at this point she’s a joke. And one that can’t be trusted.

View attachment 47389View attachment 47390

Oh do kindly duck off millen.
you left your house about 3 times last year and all 3 came with a moan about how awful it is.

“it was the dream”

well no it wasn’t because you had to hand over your credit card, we know how difficult that is for you.
this blog post is self indulgent bragging. Nothing more.
Embarrassing “work” for a grown ass woman.

She witches about shelling out 200+ for a phone that she uses every single day of her life, but has no probably "shelling out"/allowing others to give her/discount code her 1200+ on purses, coats, dresses, tops, pants that she may wear twice a year... good grief lydiot :rolleyes:

From the horses mouth... https://www.northampton.ac.uk/student-life/student-stories/fbl/lydia-millen-ba-retail-marketing/

Wow she’s really changed hasn’t she! https://lydiaelisemillen.com/2011/ some lovely things here. I found these whilst searching for what she did at university. I’m so surprised she’s not deleted this.
Wait, did she even graduate with a degree or just take courses? Because no where in that blurb does it say she graduated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't get over the fact that even though they seem fully aware of Lynx's demise, they continue to let Lumi roam about at all hours[emoji849]. Lesson learned, obviously not[emoji848]. Pair of dimwits[emoji35]
At this point I think they might be exposing themselves to another loss on purpose. All the attention they received last time. They might feel the need to come back for more.

Reactions: 5
Lydia did say that she finished school with no GCSE's so I'm really not surprised that she can't spell.
I think she could take some amazing tips from this lovely girl here (she's actually yeah though I don't think she does house stuff or anything like that, infact I know she doesn't) https://www.kayture.com/2015/06/french-riviera-with-chopard/ she's Swiss and yet she writes perfectly as far as I can see. I'd even say she's the real deal when it comes to things like what Lydia wants but isn't capable of getting anywhere near to I don't think (excluding the dodgy house stuff of course)

She witches about shelling out 200+ for a phone that she uses every single day of her life, but has no probably "shelling out"/allowing others to give her/discount code her 1200+ on purses, coats, dresses, tops, pants that she may wear twice a year... good grief lydiot :rolleyes:

Wait, did she even graduate with a degree or just take courses? Because no where in that blurb does it say she graduated.
They still do HND's (Associate Degree's in the US is their equal equivalent) were phased out a while back least 10 years ago for Foundation Degree's both the same identical thing or should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lidl allegedly did get a degree, although I'm not sure how, if she had no previous qualifications. Also, how did she graduate when she can't write? Isn't she dyslexic though?
My Samsung phone battery expanded and I was told it might explode so I ordered a new phone from Argos and it arrived in store a few hours later. Sorted!
She is whatever she needs to be if it fits her narrative du jour.

Feedback that she doesn’t proofread? Dyslexic
Comments that she doesn’t read? Pretends to read 5 books in a span of days
Wants to appear “normal” and endearing? “I don’t read much”
Time to promote healthy image? Gluten-free everything
Time to appear accessible again? Admit to vaping
Fancy some pancakes? Suddenly gluten tolerant
Time to lux it up? Friend of Kennedy’s and “never ever did high street”
Time to appeal to masses? Grew up poor and homeless, wears primark leggings and Zara haul

If she doesn’t have issues idk what she has. Can’t she just grow a mind of her own??? She is such a sheep person ugh, guided and dragged through life by what others like, what others think, what others pay her to do!!

I mean I sometimes struggle with this too but surely you need an awareness and start to ask YOURSELF what you truly want and like away from the noise!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry to harp on about her qualifications but I'm curious now...
She says she has a BA but the course link in that article is to a BSc degree so she doesn't even know what she studied. Also, course requirements are for three A levels......however, if you just do a year foundation course they will accept 'industry experience'. You can then go on to do the full degree. What's the betting Lidl just did a year?

Reactions: 9
I thought she went to university?
I'm sure she wrote in one of her blogs or even when she directly responded on the other gossip forum that she finished school with hardly any GCSE's and she doesn't even have A Levels (which she proudly bragged about). She said I don't have A Levels but I'm living my best life or something. The fact that she doesn't have A Levels is a clear indication to me that she doesn't have GCSE's.

I'm not sure how she got into university either but I think there are so many routes to get into Uni now that I'm not surprised. She also has a degree in Retail Marketing which no offense to anyone who has that, people can get a job in retail marketing with or without a degree (I know this because when I worked in Fashion when I was still at Uni, a lot of the people I met in the Buying, Merchandising and Marketing department don't have degrees and some who did, aren't retail related).

Lydia probably felt so desperate to get into a course so any course will do. I'm sure she only got featured at NU because she became a blogger. If she didn't, I'm sure she would have been another forgotten graduate.

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah.... because I’m pretty sure you’re the best person to give advice on owning a Bengal.

View attachment 47586

will Lumi and lynx be featured.... oh hold on. 😐
Im sorry to be the annoying Bengal person but she has no clue about the breed. And yeah they do follow you like a shadow but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be on a lead. Mines happy on one, there's really no excuses and given what's happened to Lynx, she really should be more careful
IMG_20191008_143823_1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Forgive my ignorance here. But how can she have no GCSEs? Does that mean she didn't graduate?

We need to see a picture of her in her cap and gown, or it didn't happen...we've never seen one have we?

I had an epiphany the other day, Sorry if I am slow to the party with this one but I strongly feel that she really does not give a tit about her content she just wants the freebies/heavy discounts, she really is just very luckily blagging her way through this "career" if someone really cared for their job and their following you would pay attention to spellings, pronunciations and grammar, she makes no effort at all. That blog post that Gemma posted has really rubbed me the wrong way, it just shows her true colours, Shes the type of Apple user who want's things done for her? this says it all. NO, liedia you want everything done for you, not using her own internet? is she for REAL? I am at a loss for words, just when I thought I couldn't feel more sorry for someone, I just have.... she is one self entitled cow.

Reactions: 16
I had an epiphany the other day
Reading here, bet Lydia is wondering if that’s a medical procedure 😬

did she go to university as a mature student? Previous results wouldn’t be taken into account if she applied that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This line here in that awful post
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 10.38.33.png
so she wants her phone setting up for her so it 'DOESN'T USE MY INTERNET'??? Erm, Lydia, you do know that internet usage isn't pay-per-minute don't you? What a bizarre thing to say!

Back to the subject of her qualifications - here in the UK we don't 'graduate' as such. You take GCSEs age 16 at the end of high school and you either pass them all, fail them all, pass some, fail some. Good grades were classed as A - C and even though D and below are still 'passes', in reality, colleges, Unis and employers want C or above to class as a pass. Then we usually go on to either a school 6th form or a college to take A-Levels or NVQs, that type of thing, between the age of 16-18. After that, you can go to Uni.

The uni you go to depends on the A-Level results you get. There are some Uni's that are very popular with popular courses where by you will need good GCSE and top A-level results to get on the course. At the total opposite end of the scale, there are Uni's that are desperate for students to attend and so you can often get on courses with very poor qualifications.

Lydia left with no GCSEs (and obviously she didn't go on to take A-Levels) then her work experience in that topic field, would be the only thing she could use to apply. If that particular Uni were low on numbers that year and accepting students with poor qualifications, then this is how she would have been able to get on the course without GCSEs or A-Levels.

Reactions: 18
Alrighty, I remembered she’d definitely talked about this in a Q&A video and sure enough, here it is!

Lol at her being like « I learned to have a thick skin and stand up for myself » oh my god??? Really Lydia?

She says in the video that she didn’t try in her GSCEs and got lots of Bs and Cs, enrolled at beauty school for a year and then bailed, got a job in a shop and loved it (makes sense for what she does now). Did more retail work and then went to uni, where they looked at her experience and not her grades, and she managed to « blag her way » into uni. But she didn’t get into fashion marketing, only business marketing, which is why she ended up blogging?

Sorry to double-post, but finished the video and she never mentions actually graduating! Very sneaky...she says she wasn’t satisfied with her degree which led to her starting her blog, which one could infer either means she did blogging concurrently OR she moved on from her business marketing degree and blogged instead.

She says during this time she left university and got herself a 2-1? I’m not sure if that means she graduated as I’m not from the UK!

Reactions: 6
Sorry to double-post, but finished the video and she never mentions actually graduating! Very sneaky...she says she wasn’t satisfied with her degree which led to her starting her blog, which one could infer either means she did blogging concurrently OR she moved on from her business marketing degree and blogged instead.

She says during this time she left university and got herself a 2-1? I’m not sure if that means she graduated as I’m not from the UK!

Very observant!!! You’re right.

And thanks for attaching the video in the preceding post. Wow, watching that old video of hers really shows how much her look and video presence has changed. She’s seeming kind of hard now, and was so much more feminine looking and back then. Or is it just Ali’s lighting and editing? Other than the lighter hair being more flattering (and no damn scrunchies!), I can’t quite put my finger on exactly what’s changed...

Let's keep it in perspective lol. Her 'degree' was in fashion. I doubt the writing standards are too high 😂

The admission requirements for that program are (incomprehensible to someone like me without knowledge of the UK High school system):

Standard entry requirements apply to this course. A typical offer is around BCC at A Level or DMM at BTEC.
The grades at A'Level are A*, A, B, C, D and I believe fail. For BTEC they are Distinction, Merit, Pass, Fail

Reactions: 3
Very observant!!! You’re right.

And thanks for attaching the video in the preceding post. Wow, watching that old video of hers really shows how much her look and video presence has changed. She’s seeming kind of hard now, and was so much more feminine looking and back then. Or is it just Ali’s lighting and editing? Other than the lighter hair being more flattering (and no damn scrunchies!), I can’t quite put my finger on exactly what’s changed...

EVERYTHING has changed, she now believes she is better than all.

Yes a 2-1 means she finished her degree and graduated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.