Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't get through Lydia's most recent vlog, it was just too boring. However, her incessant way of pointing out newly purchased home items that she would like to replace got me thinking about just how much crap that was sooooo "perfect" when purchased.... oops gifted, has been replaced or she has mentioned replacing. Oh, and let's not forget rooms painted multiple times. Let's start!

1. kitchen couches
  2. hallway lights
  3. entryway bench
  4. kitchen stools
  5. office table (originally round marble)
  6. dining room rug*
  7. dressing room chandelier*
  8. dressing room chairs*
  9. utility room paint
  10. dressing room closet handles*
  11. dressing room shelves (originally warm toned wood)

These were just a few that popped into my mind. To be fair I marked items on the "replacement wishlist" with an asterick (*). Feel free to add to the list!!

Why is she buying a chair??
Remember when she received this one and she was saving it for the new house? Where did it go...Depop??

Reactions: 11
Why is she buying a chair??
Remember when she received this one and she was saving it for the new house? Where did it go...Depop??

This chair was shown in the before and after look of her closet post on her home profile. In the comments section people were asking her why the chair was not shown nowadays, she replied saying that it was a story for another day. I noticed that she's starting to reply to most of the comments in her comment section nowadays. Another way Tattle Life has influenced her 😂.

Reactions: 13
This chair was shown in the before and after look of her closet post on her home profile. In the comments section people were asking her why the chair was not shown nowadays, she replied saying that it was a story for another day. I noticed that she's starting to reply to most of the comments in her comment section nowadays. Another way Tattle Life has influenced her [emoji23].
Ahhhh—thank you for explaining—I rarely ever look at her home profile. Jumping over there now. She was so excited to receive the pink chair when she was gifted it. I always figured it would have a place of honor in her new office! And if it makes her better at her job, Tattle Life IS a good influence on her [emoji1787]!

Reactions: 9
I couldn't get through Lydia's most recent vlog, it was just too boring. However, her incessant way of pointing out newly purchased home items that she would like to replace got me thinking about just how much crap that was sooooo "perfect" when purchased.... oops gifted, has been replaced or she has mentioned replacing. Oh, and let's not forget rooms painted multiple times. Let's start!

1. kitchen couches
  2. hallway lights
  3. entryway bench
  4. kitchen stools
  6. dining room rug*
  8. dressing room chairs*
  9. utility room paint

These were just a few that popped into my mind. To be fair I marked items on the "replacement wishlist" with an asterick (*). Feel free to add to the list!!
The console table in the entry way. Think this might be the 3rd.
The mirror that sits on said console table.

Edit: Forgot to add the beds and side tables in the spare rooms.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she could take some amazing tips from this lovely girl here (she's actually yeah though I don't think she does house stuff or anything like that, infact I know she doesn't) https://www.kayture.com/2015/06/french-riviera-with-chopard/ she's Swiss and yet she writes perfectly as far as I can see. I'd even say she's the real deal when it comes to things like what Lydia wants but isn't capable of getting anywhere near to I don't think (excluding the dodgy house stuff of course)

They still do HND's (Associate Degree's in the US is their equal equivalent) were phased out a while back least 10 years ago for Foundation Degree's both the same identical thing or should be.
I did a HND. It was still exactly the same course except I didn't do the 4th year which was dissertation.
Couldn't justify spending thousands of pounds on the course plus accommodation etc when I had enough experience from my relevant industry to move on.
I have A levels and also graduated.

Her article on the University site is a BA so she has a degree. May have taken short courses to get her A levels prior?

The process of applying to University post results is a lot easier than awaiting. I did this and didn't go through half the stuff by brother/sister did. You know what you have so you know where you are looking, for example.

Also work for a University now and some will give unconditionals (guaranteed places) with low grades because they need the money...

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This would be a good route for her but it’s all been done by an interior designer, which I noticed she stopped crediting as much now the major “design” part of it has been done. She also directly copies styling from Pinterest and other home accounts.

She literally will just go for whatever trend gives her the most freebies and followers and right now, that’s her home.

So confused by the sudden move back to high street...and, an Amazon haul? Seems bizarre for someone who at one point had carved themselves out a pretty decent platform in the luxury fashion influencer market!

And the before and after photos of her and Ali make me so sad, they both look so happy before and despite the heavy filter somehow more natural!
She admitted herself once that she's not an interior designer and that she has no clue. See, some people actually go to Uni to study interior design. Lydia just fakes her way through everything though so I wouldn't be surprised if she goes for the interior design route.
You're right, she copies everything. That's all she does. Even with her Fashion blog or whatever her blog is now, she copies everyone else.
I think she's losing sponsorships that's why she's featuring high street again.
You ladies are right- she's not in the same league as everyone else. She's not doing so well.

It's so sad actually. I remember watching Lydia a few years ago and I liked her when she was still at the old house.
Her way of speaking was different. She seemed way more down to earth (even though I kind of thought she was a little stuck up then)
She's so not relatable now.

All this- I WANT THIS THIS THIS --- AND---- I WANT SOME MORE THIS THIS THIS.

Lydia needs to take a chill pill and maybe meditate a little and realise- no amount of stuff is going to ever fully make her happy.
She's the wrong role model for people to look up to.
ALL THIS - I WANT attitude is going to get her nowhere.

Reactions: 15

1. kitchen couches
  2. hallway lights
  3. entryway bench
  4. kitchen stools
  6. dining room rug*
  8. dressing room chairs*
  9. utility room paint

12. Kitchen coffee table x 2
13. Kitchen arm chairs x 2
14. Kitchen rug
15. Basement chairs replaced by round table and vases
I’m sure there lots more x

Reactions: 10
oooh she's off in her Nasty Gal nylon dress to Jimmy Choo meeting - and a meeting at De Beers - well Chouquette has been working with them for a couple of years so she won't be happy if old plastic face has got in there!

Reactions: 13
Lydia: *blabbering about her Amazon.com Office Chair* "It's 40 quid for them to build it for me... I was like, No! No, no!"

Does anyone else notice how Lydia gripes about prices for literally everything she has to pay for!

If she's baulking at 40 quid ($50) to assemble a chair then she is clearly not purchasing any of her "luxury goods" at full price. Smoke and Mirrors Lydiot, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

What would Lydia do without vouchers, freebies and discount codes? :sneaky: Luxury channel ... my ass.

View attachment 47840

Where is ther pink chair?? ya know the one she had a meltdown like a 7 year old becasue Ali wouldnt let her take it out of the box????

Reactions: 20
Who in all honesty goes picking pumpkins in Jimmy Choo boots. She looks ridiculous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Who in all honesty goes picking pumpkins in Jimmy Choo boots. She looks ridiculous
If Dior did pumpkins 🙁

138DE677-D90D-45C2-AE30-7FD3AC296F49.jpeg

The bag 🤣🤣 the bleeping bag 🤣🤣🤣

Ali looks dreadful.
Ali if (when) you’re reading here, just a few more members and you have that rave thread, just keep strong.... we’re on FOUR!!!
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Where is ther pink chair?? ya know the one she had a meltdown like a 7 year old becasue Ali wouldnt let her take it out of the box????
I asked the same thing! I was pointed out: swipe to the third image on her early October home account picture captioned “dressing room details” and you’ll see it in her “before” picture of her dressing room. When a follower she seems to know asks about it, she says she’ll tell them in person. Another couple of followers ask, she ignores them... I’d like to know too.

Reactions: 7
I asked the same thing! I was pointed out: swipe to the third image on her early October home account picture captioned “dressing room details” and you’ll see it in her “before” picture of her dressing room. When a follower she seems to know asks about it, she says she’ll tell them in person. Another couple of followers ask, she ignores them... I’d like to know too.

I actually like the pink chair, shame she's not using it

Ahhhh—thank you for explaining—I rarely ever look at her home profile. Jumping over there now. She was so excited to receive the pink chair when she was gifted it. I always figured it would have a place of honor in her new office! And if it makes her better at her job, Tattle Life IS a good influence on her [emoji1787]!

Her home profile is the only feed of hers that I glance. I'm an Architect by profession and am very interested in Interior Design. I follow a few interior accounts and for some reason her home account always shows up in my explore page or suggestions 🤷. Though, I got to say it's entertaining to see what homeware or appliance she's begging for atm 😂.

Reactions: 12
Am I missing something here, she wears the same dress to go to a pumpkin patch , Jimmy choo and debeers ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was secretly hoping she would get her high heeled Jimmy Choo's stuck in the mud and fall flat on her face🤭🤭🤭.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.