Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 2-1 is a really good grade.
It is, which is surprising

I knew I'd seen a photo of her in her mortarboard and gown, here it is, right at the bottom of her Instagram. Some very interesting images spotted on the way down to it LOL She looks very different in this image to how she looks today.

Reactions: 9
It is, which is surprising

I knew I'd seen a photo of her in her mortarboard and gown, here it is, right at the bottom of her Instagram. Some very interesting images spotted on the way down to it LOL She looks very different in this image to how she looks today.

Proves the top lip isn’t natural like she claimed!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Im sorry to be the annoying Bengal person but she has no clue about the breed. And yeah they do follow you like a shadow but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be on a lead. Mines happy on one, there's really no excuses and given what's happened to Lynx, she really should be more carefulView attachment 47631
TRUTH! there is no reason why what happened to lynx happened. especially after they said they saw him at 9pm or something like that the night before. There was no reason that that late he should have been able to get back outside. truly, if a cat comes in for its supper in the evening it should be done wandering for the day and go back out perhaps the next day. this is not to say that I agree with letting them outside up supervised given their breed in her "secured garden" but just saying. Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon? (Not sure about the gordon as it seems only Ali needs to go by the hyphened name and and not lydiot) is an irresponsible pet owner.

Reactions: 9
How many more times will she show her bloody fireplace🙄, it doesn't have the coziness aspect to me, it just looks bland, ordinary and boring😴
Screenshot_20191010-133722_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 13
How comes Patricia has been on 1million Instagram subs for months yet lydia seems to gain 1k followers daily?? Doesn't add up!

Reactions: 8
How many more times will she show her bloody fireplace[emoji849], it doesn't have the coziness aspect to me, it just looks bland, ordinary and boring[emoji42]
View attachment 47680
A little off-topic, but I was just curious: I noticed that Lidl and Frow have these wood burning stoves sitting INSIDE their fireplaces. Is there a reason for this? Here in North America, wood burning stoves are more rustic and stand alone by themselves of thats what you have, and fireplaces are all traditional fireplace (no stove inside).

Reactions: 11
A little off-topic, but I was just curious: I noticed that Lidl and Frow have these wood burning stoves sitting INSIDE their fireplaces. Is there a reason for this? Here in North America, wood burning stoves are more rustic and stand alone by themselves of thats what you have, and fireplaces are all traditional fireplace (no stove inside).

Yeah I think it depends on personal preference and what property you have. More period/slightly older properties will tend to have stone chimneys already built in to support the traditional wood burning fireplaces, whereas for other properties this could potentially be costly to construct. Or it could also be a practicality thing, wood burning ones tend to be smokier and therefore also cleaning is more cumbersome... whereas stove ones confine that a bit more. From observation I think the latter is more common in the UK, even amongst the more affluent... hence why I suppose it’s a matter of preference.

...that’s my limited understanding anyway.

Reactions: 6
This lady is so a** backwards. She wears sweaters in the summer and tank tops in fall. Her face has changed so much over the course of a year. She looks like she is in the beginning stages of body dysmorphia. She is starting to look cartoonishly scary. (Sad) Her face f*** makes me uncomfortable. She is really contorting herself trying to pop out all those clavicle bones and shoulder bones. Calm down twisted sister.... 🤢

Reactions: 14

Before and after, from 4-ish years ago to current. A few observations: Lidl generally overlined her upper lip, which gives it a poutier yet more natural look than when she hits it with filler. Her old nose was pointier with a more delicate tip, which complimented her prominent naturally round cheekbones. She should consider going back to it. It looked better than the new nose, which is too round and bulbous and protruding.

It appears that she’s had filler between her tear trough and top of cheekbones which increases the puffy look “chipmunk cheek” look and rounds out the center of her face in that tight nose-to-cheek area. She’s always had those high cheekbones, they just didn’t look so big and bulky in the past. Her face looked sleeker and prettier before, even though she looks to be wearing a similar amount of makeup.

She also tries to look dramatic and petulant in her poses these days like she did back in her Elvira-look days, whereas in her most attractive years she’d smile with her teeth and actually looked happy...and happy girls are the prettiest!

Reactions: 13
Yeah I think it depends on personal preference and what property you have. More period/slightly older properties will tend to have stone chimneys already built in to support the traditional wood burning fireplaces, whereas for other properties this could potentially be costly to construct. Or it could also be a practicality thing, wood burning ones tend to be smokier and therefore also cleaning is more cumbersome... whereas stove ones confine that a bit more. From observation I think the latter is more common in the UK, even amongst the more affluent... hence why I suppose it’s a matter of preference.

...that’s my limited understanding anyway.
Thank you. We convert to gas-burning enclosed fireplaces here, which still gives a traditional look, but clean and zero ash-shoveling!

Before and after, from 4-ish years ago to current. A few observations: Lidl generally overlined her upper lip, which gives it a poutier yet more natural look than when she hits it with filler. Her old nose was pointier with a more delicate tip, which complimented her prominent naturally round cheekbones. She should consider going back to it. It looked better than the new nose, which is too round and bulbous and protruding.

It appears that she’s had filler between her tear trough and top of cheekbones which increases the puffy look “chipmunk cheek” look and rounds out the center of her face in that tight nose-to-cheek area. She’s always had those high cheekbones, they just didn’t look so big and bulky in the past. Her face looked sleeker and prettier before, even though she looks to be wearing a similar amount of makeup.

She also tries to look dramatic and petulant in her poses these days like she did back in her Elvira-look days, whereas in her most attractive years she’d smile with her teeth and actually looked happy...and happy girls are the prettiest!

This makes me sad. Her before pic with Ali... she looked so pretty and truly happy then!

This makes me sad. Her before pic with Ali... she looked so pretty and truly happy then!
I thought the same thing. From mid-2015 until Ali quit his job to become an influenza, she looked genuinely happy, in love, and in her element. I recall one YT video where she was riding around with Ali in his electrician’s van and perfectly cheerful about it. She seemed less self-conscious back then. But then again...was it because Ali was editing her videos and created the bright and shiny Lydia that we all used to love? Was she ever really that girl?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.