Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
once you become educated on cosmetic ingredients you soon realise that the most expensive products, like Dior, Chanel, Lancôme, etc are actually full of more crap than good but charge the high price to give the allure of being luxury and being better but they aren’t.
That is true, very few products are actually worth the investment. I spend a lot of time investigating what a product contains before actually purchasing it, I read reviews, ask friends for feedback. And if I see a product promoted in the same time by a lot of influenzas it's a NO from me to start with. I lose interest in the second moment. I just can't trust them. I would rather buy a day cream for example from Lancome that nobody is promoting rather then one shoved up our throats. It means that the product is selling itself and needs no boost 🤷‍♀️ If the ingredients are ok and a friend says she used it and is happy about it, it's worth 1000000 times more then 10 insta models saying that it's their fav product ever. Girl that's your 10th fav product ever this week, chillax.

Reactions: 16
She's so dense she doesn't understand the negative connotation of what she's labelling herself. There are plenty of other ways to express the same sentiments in a positive and powerful light. I'm sure her two brain cells worked overtime on it. 🤷‍♀️

Let the Lydia 'Lacanche Range Cookers' Begging Commence

So, Lydia recently followed them on Instagram – which could only mean one thing.

She probably wants a new oven and she's getting in position, on her Instagram knees, to beg for it! :sneaky:😄

View attachment 46355

View attachment 46356
Also wth happened to her thermomix? Her appetite for more tit every day all day is insatiable. She’s like w scavenger waiting to pounce on anything free that she can get... hyena Lydia. Strangely I am truly reminded of a hyena when I see her.

STOP IT LIDL. Save your brand? Save the earth!!?? Your practices are horrifically unsustainable. Sustainability is a TREND. Don’t you like them? You truly can make w good buck off it ethically and gain followers if you do this right!!!

Jimmy Choo is owned by Michael Kors. Says it all really.
True. A stain on fashion... and they’re soon set to purchase Versace. Yet another stain. Shame, as all 3 brands used to do solid stuff. JC still do but that logo is crass af.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Personally I don’t see or consider lydia as a brand, she is nothing! She may some times be a brand ambassador, but her self, she hasn‘t ever created or developed anything, her name doesn’t represent anything!!! She is just empty

Reactions: 24
Lydia is trying really hard to be taken seriously 🤷‍♀️

Her new Instagram profile photo is one of the ways she's attempting to assert her "business" image. But her actual output is mediocre at best or just downright embarrassing. There are no smoke and mirrors when it comes to being a businesswoman. She's learning that the hard way.

This imbecile will have to put in the work, and in the business world, begging won't cut it. :sneaky:

View attachment 46346
Maybe she's holding in a fart until the coast is clear LOL

Well it's what it looks like she is doing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does the word 'Grease' come to mind 🤢View attachment 46418
Mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind (not sure if someones said that before so going to refrain from saying surprised no ones said that).

That is true, very few products are actually worth the investment. I spend a lot of time investigating what a product contains before actually purchasing it, I read reviews, ask friends for feedback. And if I see a product promoted in the same time by a lot of influenzas it's a NO from me to start with. I lose interest in the second moment. I just can't trust them. I would rather buy a day cream for example from Lancome that nobody is promoting rather then one shoved up our throats. It means that the product is selling itself and needs no boost 🤷‍♀️ If the ingredients are ok and a friend says she used it and is happy about it, it's worth 1000000 times more then 10 insta models saying that it's their fav product ever. Girl that's your 10th fav product ever this week, chillax.
Also they need to remind themselves that we all have different bodies different skin conditions from dry to whatever (actually most usually mix those up by accident and get the wrong thing for themselves actually.

Reactions: 4
Laughing at how the Dior foundation only just fits in that stupid bag! Those trousers are fit for the bin now! Actually for an 'influencer' she doesn't seem to have a lot of clothes - she doesn't get a lot sent to her compared to other influencers, unless you count crap from H & M

Reactions: 10
Those trousers must be absolutely gross by now :sick:
Don't forget she washes them (whenever it can be surgically removed from her body that is) using her new freebie miele washing machine, so they must be good as new everytime she wears them...... Not

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jimmy Choo is owned by Michael Kors. Says it all really.
Like with (almost the same thing really but rather the more expensive manufacturer in this instance owns the cheaper or is largely a subsidiary of...) Fender own Squier (then for the other sort of large guitar camps as such) Gibson own Epiphone, now not exactly sure if Squier is but know Epiphone are a Japanese guitar manufacturer, barring say the Standard Fender Stratocaster are made in the US, the Standard Stratocaster is made in Japan I believe or certainly the far east in Asia. Random bit of info after the Rickenbacker (like Gibson being by Orville Gibson who is long since gone from this world, rather was far more recently Leo Fender died may as well put Ralph Rickenbacker in there as well lol) Frying Pan (more descriptive term for the shapes look of the guitar) the first solid body electric guitar, Les Paul (Lester Polsfuss I believe his genuine name Les Paul was his stage name) had an idea for the first practical as I'd say solid body, but them at Gibson rejected the proposal having already started the industry of multi track recording and the rest.... then for some reason or other Leo Fender decided to make one and called it the Boardcaster (what became the Telecaster after a few changes) and then later came the Stratocaster

But then there's this about Epiphone vs Gibson Les Paul guitars love comparisons between even completely different industries that have utterly no resemblence to each other maybe somewhat.

That was embarrassing 😂😂😂 she really thinks shes the dogs bollocks doesn’t she
😂

View attachment 46441
Love that expression 'The Dogs Bollox' 🤣
Oh christ almighty someone get her some help!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve not posted for a while but things that have come to my mind are:

*lydia millen has no clothes other than them awful ill fitting leather overalls that plumbers wear
*for a blogger who only works with luxury she wore a ‘nasty gal’ top to ‘fashion week’ (fake Lorel fashion week)
* she claims to hate Zara but used a click bait Zara haul title knowing people watch them. Then proceeds to hate on Zara but it’s the only place she’s brought clothes from in the last 2 years. Oxymoron right there!
*she brought body suits in multiple but even if she had 7 of each colour the amount she wears them it would stink
* she has the Lydia millen home page to beg for tit on there which is tacky crass and down right pathetic
*she still bites at tattle life #partneringwithdior 😂
*shes now doing a giveaway in a hope to gain more followers and also because she reads on her and realises we have more creative content ideas than her.
*she thinks she’s reinventing the wheel with Lydia millen the blog. Come on does anyone read blogs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Basically she’s so tragic and desperate she would sell her soul if she hasn’t already 😂

Also haven’t caught up with posts but was the ipad I Mac Mac book gifted?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also haven’t caught up with posts but was the ipad I Mac Mac book gifted?
No, they wouldn’t be gifted a mac much to her disappointment, she tried with the iPhone but nobody would offer her a freebie.
I bet she wrote it off as business expenses though.

Welcome back 🙂

Reactions: 11
So now she uses a brush to apply her foundation. Is that because it is dior?! She usually just smears It all over her face with her grubby hands.
The plastic trousers look like they are beginning to melt, no wonder with all the wear there will be tear!
And there was some side bob on show in that dior comedy ad!
The bloody bag is covered in fake tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now she’s #parteringwithdior 😂😂
The best bit about Lydia #partneringwithdior (when spelt correctly, ha!) is that Dior Beauty is part of Parfums Christian Dior, which is a separate company from Christian Dior (though both are linked via LVMH).

So she’s still not partnering with the real Dior, and is still just a digital beauty counter sales assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.