Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing at how the Dior foundation only just fits in that stupid bag! Those trousers are fit for the bin now! Actually for an 'influencer' she doesn't seem to have a lot of clothes - she doesn't get a lot sent to her compared to other influencers, unless you count crap from H & M
I could almost appreciate that she repeats outfits, makes her seem relatable, but then she's just so glib. Having two Dior items on repeat seems a bit tragic. I'd rather have a few good quality pieces from some indie brands on rotation. A bit of variation keeps it interesting, Lyd.

Reactions: 5
Great work, Lydia; your blotchy orange arms team perfectly with your greasy pink face and white ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Once again, proves that Lydia has zero understanding of cosmetics and skin types. If you choose the right foundation for your skin type, your makeup will stay flawless all day and night. There won’t be any need to reapply. If not, the foundation is just crappy.

Btw, her greasy face, that she calls “glow”, is due to botox. And I’m not hating. I know it for a fact, as I had exactly the same look, when I first got my forehead injected, even though my skin is normal to dry.
Exactly!

The number one thing I most look for in a foundation is one that requires ZERO touch ups. If it does? In my mind it needs to go in the trash.

Why would you WANT one that you have to tote around in your bag to keep it looking nice? [emoji2370]

(Even more confusing is that the Dior forever foundation is actually praised for being long-wearing. But let’s be honest, rather than say the makeup is so good she doesn’t need to fuss with it all day...Lydia was looking for an excuse to show off her stupid Dior saddle bag yet again.)

P.S. sorry for the ramble on this knobhead’s latest ad. It’s just marketing is my job so it floors me the level of crap she puts together. She is so bad at marketing she actually makes me not like products I already do!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Laughing at how the Dior foundation only just fits in that stupid bag! Those trousers are fit for the bin now! Actually for an 'influencer' she doesn't seem to have a lot of clothes - she doesn't get a lot sent to her compared to other influencers, unless you count crap from H & M
She seems to receive a lot of vouchers though. although can someone confirm this — she used to do lots more mytheresa etc hauls and received vouchers from them, but it seems that well has dried up? Did she also get vouchers from other luxury online retailers?

That was embarrassing 😂😂😂 she really thinks shes the dogs bollocks doesn’t she
😂

View attachment 46441
Yeah OK Lydia, just use some blotting paper omg

View attachment 46501

Travels to a destination press trip wedding for one of her best friends 🙄
And this is the only photo they have together because she didn’t want to intrude.
Sorry if this was already discussed... was the theme white? Why the hell is Lydia in white at another girl’s wedding!!??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Do you ladies think that maybe these luxury brands are actually struggling at the moment? I just can't help but think about the UK economy at the moment and overall spending habits. Even fast fashion brands like Forever 21 has failed and maybe these luxury brands feel like they have no choice but have these low level influencers to promote their products. I think maybe Dior is struggling too and all these other brands like Jimmy Choo are rebranding. I feel like these luxe brands have no other choice.
I don’t think luxury brands are struggling, they primarily sell more shoes, small leather goods, and accessories/trinkets because that’s the entry price point. For big houses, exclusivity is maintained by the couture dept. [Oh you have £200k to buy a dress? How about this hand-embroidered silk tulle gown, it takes about 20 hours to make, plus 16 hours for the embroidery. Don’t worry if you can’t attend a fitting in the Paris Atelier, we have a member of staff fly over to most major cities...]

By entering the beauty market, brands open themselves up to a much larger pool of cash- a person who can’t justify a £800 bag (but has disposable income) probably won’t mind spending £27 on a Diork lipstick, £45 on Diork foundation, £60 on a Diork perfume for example. But as mentioned before- beauty, fragrance, and eyewear aren’t actually a part of the main brand... plus they have always been readily available (Most city centres have a larger Boots) so I wouldn’t say its been cheapened/ that brands are desperate to collab. Saying big brands are desperate would give contentcretins too much credit and power. Influenzers/ contentcretins offer people a pseudofriendship- trying to give inadequate reviews or opinions on products...

Obviously there’s other factors businesses consider for marketing, growth etc, but my attempt to barebones it has turned into a fat post [emoji23][emoji1319]
[emoji2370] but what do i know? I’m just a little bridge troll. I’ll be in the corner reading my unpainted books.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
My husband just said Lydia looks like she’s in her late 40s 🙃

She’s once again addressing tattle “No I’m not wearing a bra”

Soo painfully obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She seems to receive a lot of vouchers though. although can someone confirm this — she used to do lots more mytheresa etc hauls and received vouchers from them, but it seems that well has dried up? Did she also get vouchers from other luxury online retailers?

Yeah OK Lydia, just use some blotting paper omg

Sorry if this was already discussed... was the theme white? Why the hell is Lydia in white at another girl’s wedding!!??
It was a pre wedding relaxed dinner thing and the theme was black and white 😊

Reactions: 7
It’s so good to see that the Lydia Millen thread is alive and well! Somehow I missed the fact we all moved onto another platform and was still contributing on the one that shall not be named [emoji2358]

Anyway so its not a total waste of a post and so off topic I’ll comment on her oh so subtle way of trying to get into the Dior fashion fam. Lydia please stop trying to make Dior happen, it’s not going to happen! You look desperate and stupid while doing this as well.

On a more serious note I hope she continues to only get Dior beauty things only and the main fashion house never engages with her. Maybe it will teach her some humility.

Then again who am I kidding. She will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So so cringy how is she not embarrassed posting such a smirk
The word tit springs to mind personally

liars have a hard time keeping their lies straight
Yeah its largely due to several at least parts of the brain having to work together, when its truthful they don't have to think about it but when lying they cant make them (unless ones hugely skillful) so they'll do things to make up for it and usually screw it up in the process, there's tiny mannerisms that people tend to give off when lying infact to the point that there's people specifically trained to do that (would be amazing to see a person who knows about that and is trained to do one on Lydia I'd have thought though doubt anyone would be that interested in doing one tbh.

Reactions: 8
My husband just said Lydia looks like she’s in her late 40s 🙃

She’s once again addressing tattle “No I’m not wearing a bra”

Soo painfully obvious.
As I was about to watch the video my little sister randomly commented that she looked like a clown in the last thumbnail and that her cheeks look weird
Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 11.59.45 PM.png

Then when I asked how old she looked my she said mid thirties, then I said "really?"
she responded "i mean I just said that because I was trying to be nice but she looks like she's in her forties"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAH this made me remember... when she wore that white silk gown and said I bought this for a wedding but then decided not to wear it because it wasn't appropriate for a wedding....

Isn't that the first rule of wedding guest etiquette, you don't wear white, what the hell was she thinking "buying" a white silk dress to wear to a wedding... she isn't a proud difficult woman, she is a dim wit, ass of a human

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also wth happened to her thermomix? Her appetite for more tit every day all day is insatiable. She’s like w scavenger waiting to pounce on anything free that she can get... hyena Lydia. Strangely I am truly reminded of a hyena when I see her.

STOP IT LIDL. Save your brand? Save the earth!!?? Your practices are horrifically unsustainable. Sustainability is a TREND. Don’t you like them? You truly can make w good buck off it ethically and gain followers if you do this right!!!

True. A stain on fashion... and they’re soon set to purchase Versace. Yet another stain. Shame, as all 3 brands used to do solid stuff. JC still do but that logo is crass af.
Sadly, and unfortunately, Versace died when Gianni died [emoji17]

• Sad
Reactions: 15
You can just tell there is like a "Minimum Post Required" for payment. This is where I go on and off with enjoying her videos. Sometimes certain brands or things just TAKE over and it becomes SO obvious. I thought she was all about Laura Mercier CC Cream being the best? Wasn't that just last week?

This is what comes to mind for me with a lot of this Dior stuff:
View attachment 46478
YES!!! OMG YES!!! This scene from Wayne’s world is perfect for nowadays influenzers hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11

This showed up on my yt...what did I just watch?

She can dl her bodyweight...hahah that's not hard.
She doesn't squat but targets her glutes in other ways (no you don't, your ass is nonexistent).
She's descendant from royalty.
Obsessed with peanut butter and posh tea.
Has super wide feet and can't wear heels.

That hair was atrocious and made her look like Hagrid's sister. The winged liner looked like full on bat wings. I can't deal.

Also, what did she do to that mole she had on her face?
She hadn’t cut her hair in seven years at that time if I recall correctly, and it was dyed box black. She had them mole removed a few months before her wedding in Dec. 2017, but it actually helped draw the eye away from her square jaw, so removing it did her no favors. But it did provide her with YT content. [emoji849]

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.