Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt she say in one vlog her Grandma had alzheimers?
I think she gets confused when she says nonno and nonna or it isn't always very clear when she says it as she has messed it up before but I don't think she has said her grandmother has Alzheimers.

Reactions: 8

K18

VIP Member
Yes, I believe you are correct. It was when her Grandmother was in the hospital and she was phoning up family members all hours as she was confused due to having dementia/Alzheimers and they couldn't visit her. lydia was asking if someone could visit her Grandmother and gave out the name of the hospital and the ward.
I remember that now I just thought she misspoke and said nonna instead of nonno but you are right. My apologies.

Habsy123

oh deary you’re far too kind. I wouldn’t give him the time of day, any attention these sort of people get boosts their ego even more.

He’s with Lydia for a reason, and she married him for a reason. I’m sure they share everything. Thinking of you and hope you find a way forward with your relationship either together or separate. Breaks ups can be the absolute worst and mess with your head. Take care xxx
Aww thanks 😊 you’re right, I was probably too nice, I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt even when it’s obvious they’re just tw*ts 🥴

• Haha

RubyRu

VIP Member
Plebeian Rhapsody

This isn’t real life
All this is fantasy
Caught in my man pride
No escape from my vanity

Watch me til dawn
Then give a big yawn and see
I’m just a poor boy
So give your sympathy - to...meeeeeee

Drama - just had a plan
Shaved my beard off now my boat
Has a case of teenage bloat
Drama - face was looking old
So now I’ve gone and filled it all sky-high

Drama - ooh....ooh...ooh...ooh
Didn’t mean to make you snore
I’ll be flogging at your door
This time tomorrow
To carry on - carry on
As if it really matters

I see a little pirouetter of a man
Scaramouche, Scaramouche - can you play a man’s banjo?
Coffin beds are frightenin‘, do my heels need heightenin’?
Oh!
Who’s Galileo, Galileo, please can someone let me know?
Galileo, Galileo, in the comments down below

I’m just a Sparky
Livin’ with my Narcy
BishMillen - no - she will not let me go!
(Let him go)
BishMillen - no - she will not let me go!
(Let him go)
Fortissimo...oh...oh...oh
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, please can I be on your show?
Mama Mia, Mama Mia, I make people yawn you know

Well hell! The hub has a devil in a tub for meeeee
For meeeeee - for meeeeeeee....

So you think you can thwart me and leave me to cry?
Told my Whispering Angel - Here’s mud in your eye
Oh baby, cant do this to me baby
Just got to get out, just got to get right out of here

Puppy’s tiny patters
Anyone can see
Instagram’s what matters
Instagram’s what matters to meeeeeee...
BRILLIANT!!!!!! @Oops...

Always bringing the goods

👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
If you look back on her vlogmas videos. Every year she has an extra AF Christmas tree decoration 😁

• Haha
  • Sick

Calabria

VIP Member
Jumping back to the old thread but that picture of Ali without his beard, does he remind anyone else of Danielle Vanier’s girlfriend? 🤣

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but just wanted to say that although I made this thread, the title has changed about x3 times since then, and not by me. It was much closer to @Elle Belle ’s original one. No idea why, but I’m not taking credit for the poor grammar 😂😂😂
That's strange! I assumed you had edited for length, as it looks too long. Here is @Elle Belle suggestion.
Normally mods only change if you ask.....unless they edited for length?
In my limited experience...
1. Rank most liked posts and find first title suggestion
2. Cut and paste it into new thread and edit to length (usually about 70 characters after Lydia Millen #number)
3. Credit the person who suggested the thread title and state number of votes, do recap (or ask others)
4. Copy and paste link into old thread
5. Report that post, asking mods to close old thread

Attachments

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
@Bdawg #49- It's time for Christmas with the MG's, where we charge you a fee, so we can get everything for free.
As it seems this thread title suggestion won, I had to scroll multiple pages due to all the lovely x-mas and pet content 😁 (from us not from Lydia)
I will open the new thread and post the link here.

Oh nooooo, what have I done... the thread title has two times 49 in it... Mods send halp!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
@Oops this is absolutely wonderful! So much effort and love has been poured into this! It’s made me emotional! 💛🐾🐾 It’s such a lovely thing to do in these hard times and I’m sure we all appreciate it so very much.
It’s like a ray of sunshine.
Thanks so much 🥰🥰🥰it really was fantastic
Here’s a photo of Egon!! Thanks so much for including him Xxx
I agree! Roo is delighted to be featured with his toast!

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Festive: fleece, vest and leggings, that is my every day uniform at not my festive one!

She has picked up the toasty and blustery. Heaven help us!

• Haha

Lovemygoss

Wait so they put in a dressing room for Ali and now they are just ripping it out to make another one for her?! Wtf!

• Angry
  • Sick