Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Lydia has said she only fangs answers during the first hour after a vlog. Then her two assistants take over.
I'm sure it doesn't always work like that as her ladyship retires early!
Is it the same for her IG stories though? that is where the Q&A was.

Reactions: 6

Goldie258

Bella and Tchai now added to Cat’s Chorus - I sense Tchai might be musical somehow ;) Might need a Steinway in Second Act...🎹

Tommy now added to Rainbow Bridge Angelic Choir - I will give him a Basso Profundo voice ;)

Amazing!! Thank you!! ❤

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
The previous thread needs closing, it is still being commented on. 😊

fotrac

What did she do to the pregnant hairstylist? Could someone please tell me in which video do I find what happened? I think I’ve missed this.

Habsy123

Yes brands care more about engagement now hence why they may work with smaller influencers with a higher engaged audience then a bigger influencer with not as much engagement. She could be buying likes, comments I don't think you can buy favorites though..

Also wanted to thank @Habsy123 for my lovely new profile picture! I think it was you who posted these on the last thread?
Awww thank you but it wasn’t me :) funnily enough you picked the one I was going to use from whoever posted it (but this thread moves so fast I cannot find it anymore hehe). It reminds me of one of her bot personas, gormless, creepy and lifeless 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Well if you can count on one person in this world to do something completely ass-backwards, it’s Lydia!
Those poor guys doing the excavating must be absolutely seething having to manoeuvre their equipment around those hideous raised beds burial plots!!
They are certainly in constant fear that they will awake the dead buried in those graves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

PixelGirl

VIP Member
To be fair, that's all pave diamonds so looks (and probably is) relatively cheap compared to an actual diamond of that size. And who shops at somewhere called '777 Jewellers' ??
Take a look at their Instagram page, bit tacky https://www.instagram.com/777jewellers/

Edit: I just remembered there was a programme on TV here in the UK about a couple of lads that set up a jewellers/pawn shop and they used to get a lot of 'celebrities' in as customers. I wonder if it is a business like that, there were a few of them.

Reactions: 4

My2cents

Chatty Member
They’re here rehearsing!❤

we now have 50 fur babies and so if any more arrive I will put them all in a Latecomer’s Ball further down the line.
sorry I cant like any of your posts ATM but its rather busy organising the furry ones just now. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry that I was too late 😔

Reactions: 4