Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Habsy123

I was trawling through last night in bed, made a list, thought I would leave it to the morning.....woke up....you beat me to it! 🤣🤣🤣
It is a bit nerve-racking!!!

So good! ❤
Reckon we'll all have an ear worm today 🤣
Love this thread! 😍
Oops I’m sorry, I’m sure they were better ideas!! I will leave it to you experts next time, I think I prefer being a passenger on this train hehe 😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Renaissance

Welcome! I am so sorry about Casper and really feel for you.
I had a little word with Upstairs and I’ve been reliably and lovingly told he’ll be at early morning rehearsals and on stage tonight with the other 44 furry ones.🥰
Does this mean I can take your Lurker eyes down out of the Christmas trees? I do hope so. A front row seat is a little more comfy ;)
Thank you so much. A front row seat sounds perfect haha 🥰

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
If dogs resemble their owners, Lydiot's dog should be an Afghan - pretty, slim, very hairy and a bit on the 'very not-so-intelligent' side. However, Kim Jong Lydiot would be very jealous of the dog having hair in a better condition than hers as well as having Ali's affections ('cos Ali loves girls with long hair 🤭 ).View attachment 326926
Nooooooo........my favourite dog! No way!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
That rocking horse is such a bizzare thing to have for a couple that have no kids, and rarely have kids over to visit. I just don't see the appeal of it, and why they put it out every Christmas?
Gives me serious Woman in Black vibes

• Wow
Reactions: 6

beahunny

Chatty Member
Wow I actually like her kitchen Christmas tree with the dried oranges. Did she actually put all that together on her own and didn't copy anyone? Color me impressed for once.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I seem to remember there was a conversation about her turning up for a piercing in London (Missoma) and was all "don't you know who I am?" I wish I could remember it now. She was rude to the person doing the piercing. I'm sure both her and Carrie both had something done.
[
Oooooh she sounds so precious ❤❤❤!
She def is, she came back with me from the pacific, 36 hours of flight!! So did my old dachshund!

I wonder the same.
When the pandemic started 'everyone' turned out to be a 'key worker', and what about peoples 'livelihood'?
Gosh I am fed up of these words 😠 #rantover
It is the flav of the month. And let’s face it they are all imposters!

Lol, Muffin 💕 is my cat's name !!! I sometimes call him 'Muff Puff' lol
We also call her that.
Yes I shall stop,I am high on too much Coca Cola😂

• Heart
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Is anyone else experiencing weird gaps on this site? It started for me with an empty bottom thing last week
1606930687912.png

Usually it shows a bunch of names you can click on.
Now I have gaps in-between comments of you.
Firefox for Windows is what I use.

Bdawg

I guess we're fresh out of luck, because here comes the cluster truck spewing out more muck.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I think she's aiming for a whole new kitchen. Remember, she wants a tap that dispenses sparkling water and a new floor, so the entire kitchen has to go. :rolleyes:
She also wants her and Ali's walk in closets redone / sorted out by The Heritage Wardrobe Company.
Not forgetting the barbecue & outdoor kitchen area (*insert major eyeroll here*).
Replace ALL the doors in house (about 30, I think).
Replace light fittings in the passage (about 10, I think). The passage is very very dark, they have all the lights on, the whole day every day.
Doing up of the master bedroom - she says they're changing the bed but I think she's aiming for a major change there.
Master bathroom.
Sex dungeon room.
Basically YouTube content for the next year.
Feck yes, I forgot about all that.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
What's the chance that given how irresponsible n dim those two are, that they will lose the pup? They did recently removed the fence of their back garden to make it look bigger. We'll then get another dramatic clip of her looking into the camera in the rain, trying to squeeze some tears out claiming to look for her pet? Get your popcorn ready for her soap opera to be more dramatic than ever. 🤣
And a meme-esque IG video of Ali crying over his lost boy. (Odd looking because of botox)

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
The second I read your DOGMAS suggestion... 🥰 it came to me. Thanks so much for the inspiration x.

So - so far we have Little Miss Sky, Gem the Snuggler Shih Tzu, Muffin the cat - a handsome bugger, Muffin the adorable Daxi, Lulu, Poppy and Silvi - also Daxis , Milkshake, Ulla and Smokey the cats and dear, wise Marmalade who I would love to be allowed to have sitting in a tree grinning widely throughout the entire production. She will see everything and act as Narrator if a Narrator is required. Casper the Birthday Boy a working Cocker Spaniel, Mushi Umbrage (more details please she sounds wonderful) . Trunchy - please give more details of your childhood dog bought at the Brownies - I love the sound of this dog. Border Collie Rob is on board - more details if poss please :ROFLMAO: and who could forget Kaiser our German Shepherd?

If I include any cat or dog you don’t want me to include please let me know and likewise if you want additions or to bring more pets into it please let me know. Breed and characteristics are always useful :p Also all pets are hugely welcome, rabbits, budgies, bison etc etc etc...Also if anyone wants to contribute to the narrative, storyline etc etc etc PLEASE JOIN IN. It would be great if I could just do the poems and songs and stage setting...(that’s if you would like to of course) - no pressure. Of to do character study on Beggy and Grammy - that’s if I can find them and they aren’t already lost in the Woods...;) I usually write a character analysis for myself of each character so the more detail you can provide the better...
How about Scratch and Sniff for a Dogmas two puppy combo?

• Haha