Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Not sure if this was answered or if it actually matters- but I recently found out that Mike's worth north of 50Mil due to his family car business and him being the new CEO. They've always been super down to earth, but I guess that's what old money does to you. No need to be pretentious or arrogant.
Yes I remember seeing something about this somewhere when he became the CEO. I think that was why they had that sudden move a few years ago.

Reactions: 9

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Is he meant to get an award? Why is he playing dress up at home? Geez...one wonders if he used to play with Barbies as a kid?🤣
Maybe it is a zoom awards show. If the UK is on lockdown how can they have an awards show? I spy another perfume bottle sitting on the counter.

K18

VIP Member
The clink and the awkward kiss face was .... awkward haha.
Also why are they wearing gloves to put up a fake tree??
Not gonna lie, if you've ever experienced getting stabbed under the nail from one of those branches, you would be very grateful for the gloves 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Zenchick101

VIP Member
So by the looks of this info, the following really doesn’t have as much impact on a brands view as you may think? So could she be fudging any of these figures?
Yes brands care more about engagement now hence why they may work with smaller influencers with a higher engaged audience then a bigger influencer with not as much engagement. She could be buying likes, comments I don't think you can buy favorites though..

Also wanted to thank @Habsy123 for my lovely new profile picture! I think it was you who posted these on the last thread?

Sage245

VIP Member
Speechless 🤣 !! Obvs! 🤣 I am feeling really frustrated that we are powerless to do anything about Lidl's behaviour. Neither Instagram, nor the brands, nor suppliers/service industry seem willing to do anything to regulate/ control/ police/criticise her or other influencers. What other industry or job is completely impervious to any negative comments, feedback or appraisals? Can I get off too? 😁
I agree, it’s so frustrating. I still think the best thing we can do is to highlight, with evidence, the bot buying to brands. I doubt they care that she re sells their items on Depop, but they may care more about her fraudulent following

chatterful

I’m not particularly savvy with Just Giving, but does anyone know why it says the ‘event’ is reaching 900k followers?
She has now raised quite a bit of money for the charity so I don’t really want to critique her. Every little helps!
091AEB59-0120-4570-AB73-DFD26D1CF590.png

Potatoes

Do we know which dog breed she’s getting?
My guess is a similar one as these insta ladies:
@negin_mirsalehi
@rianne.meijer
@gypsea_lust

labradoodle-ish
1606467553228.jpeg

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
very clever 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

QUOTE="Angeoudemon, post: 3013405, member: 28333"]
As we're approaching the festive season the MG's (in a Lydiacentric world it would only be Millen that hold any type of gravitas, but for the sake of old Alistair, we'll be kind and include him aswell) are in a fabulous Christmas mood!

This year they will perform their very own rendition of Dickens' beloved classic, "A Christmas Carol".

Cast (thus far):

The ghost of Christmas past - The Lady of the Manor herself, Lydia Elise Millen - Gordon

She remembers her decadent and luxe childhood Christmases, she has never mentioned them until very recently, but they truly were brilliant!
A little palm tree is all she has left....oh what a sorrow indeed:

View attachment 324373

Tiny Tim - Alistair (Ali for short, teehee) Millen-Gordon

Ali already had enough freebie clothes that were perfect for the role, the costume department shouted out with glee!
All that had to be done, to really get that authentic ragamuffin feeling, was to roll around inside the raised coffin beds and tend to his daily shores in Lydia's garden 😉:

View attachment 324375

Ebenezer Scrooge - Dior et al who have the audacity not to pamper Lydia, what a disgrace! Humbug!!!!!

Auditions are still taking place, Lydia is a tough casting director so you better perform, let it all out through your chest people!
[/QUOTE]

• Heart

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Her fancy dress costume looks ridiculous 😂
What is she trying to do, scare small children?

They’re only allowed to form a bubble with one other household and only if they’re single (living alone). I’d they had Ali’s manager round to play pool and hangout on a weekend that feels like they’re breaking the rules.

Lydia also said she went over to her neighbours and only didn’t stay for champagne as she was too busy. That sounds like she went inside to me. She wouldn’t even be allowed to drink champagne with her in the garden either.
Yes, just checked, Northamptonshire is Tier 2

• Heart

RubyRu

VIP Member
Everyone, stop what you are doing. lidls has made an important announcement. She has finally found something she likes, new glasses for the kitchen. We can all stop worrying about this now 🤣
OMFG, her pea size brain is shrinking. Who cares about new kitchen glassware. There are way more important things going on in the world. 🤬🤬

What does being 'too twee?' mean?

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
My eldest dog is a Whippet Cross (bit bigger than a Whippet but still looks like one lol) she's a love bug, she loves love, she gets kissed and cuddled all day along with my other pets, it's a love fest in this house 😁♥
OOOOOO it sounds absolutely wonderful.🥰

Reactions: 8