Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Nooooo! Please, please don’t feel sad ❤
The info you have given is SO good and with your permission please may I transform them into a Barber Shop Quartet to sing How Much is that Doggy in the Window with different lyrics? X
Yay! Sounds fantastic! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
She really is lucky that her noise is so long she can stuff down the bottle‘s neck to get a waou snif!

Well he def forgot to stick the wine up her backside to warm it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Zenchick101

VIP Member
The whole industry is basically fraudulent then? I could just go and start my own ‘Channel’ and buy all my views and subs, same on Instagram. What an absolute joke!
I mean if you have the money to regularly buy everything sure, however a good number of them have to be real or else no one would purchase influencer brand deals and affiliate linx

Don't know what the deal is now but I think youtube used to delete bots or innactive accounts

Reactions: 3

Tweetypie

Ok I admit I actually watched Ali’s whole vlog.... the end was a little sad but I know..: it’s his bed so he needs to lie in it. The entirety of the month of Xmas decor and footage in the house is for Lydia’s “channel” so he’s not allowed to vlog or show anything on his channel. Besides the obvious... am I the only one who thinks she is the worst selfish bitch for calling her vlogmas “Xmas with the mgs in THEIR SHARED HOME” and making him help her..: but not allowing him to vlog any of it on his channel? He has to come up with something elsewhere... during lockdown... and can’t do anything in the house that he lives in... 🤨
Confused, what did he say??

Reactions: 2