Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
Guess her WEDDING BAND doesn’t fit the asssssthetic of her NEW stack. 🥺

View attachment 326036View attachment 326037
The whole house of straw is collapsing. No wedding ring. No place for Ali’s clothes. Bought bots by the thousands and a (seemingly) mail-order puppy where the breeders haven’t checked the garden or house out. I think this is the beginning of the end....she’s completely lost it. She’s turning into a gargoyle with overdoing the fillers or whatever she’s having put in her face. Can no one in that house stand up to her, carry out an INTERVENTION and get her some professional help? Are they all so weak and pathetic?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

coconochanel

VIP Member
So we had a 30 minute vlog and all she did was put up the trees no decorating. So Im guessing in tonights she will decorate the trees and Thursday will be putting the star/angel on the tops of the trees. God talk about stuck for content, so which week do we think she will get the flu and quit? Im guessing halfway through week two.:giggle:

• Haha

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Here we go with the use of nonna/nonno to gain sympathy and engagement on her Instagram after all the fuck ups she has done recently to make people dislike her.

Yes it’s nice people will donate but please make no mistake, this is 100% CALCULATED! She’s playing on people’s feelings.

It’s the classic influencer circle, provoke to piss people off and then deflect and gain sympathy, then provoke again.... it keeps people engaged and makes her money. Lydia Elise Millen is a company.
I believe this giveaway is real when i see it, she’s always faked her giveaways in the past.
How much have YOU donated Lydia!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Kittkatt

Whenever ali speaks on his stories it reminds me of that episode of friends when joey writes a letter of recommendation for chandler and monica and decides to use a thesaurus to make himself sound smart, the end result is gibberish! Anyone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Grey_x

Lydia's dog is going to end up preferring Ali as he will love on it constantly where as Lydia will only do that when she is vlogging, so about once a week.
Yep 100%. Ali is really good with animals from what we've seen. And dogs can sense evil, so Lydia is fucked from the beginning 😂

• Haha

Yellowguccibag

I can't stand this "age of influencers"... why do we need a tree in each room? For a household with no children?

• Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Don't forget tonight Tattlers 5pm uk time is not only the launch of Christmas with the twats but let's use our time wisely and report all the fakes.....Bring the bitch down !!!!!!!

It needs to be done!

948,000 early this morning, now gone down to 945.

Considering both her and Victoria hit 900 at the same time, look at Victoria's figure that is now 906,000, an organic growth of 6,000 new followers on instagram over a month seems quite believable to me. Now look at Lady Julia herself, she has been up and down like a yoyo but now around the 945,000 mark, and no way has she put out better content than Victoria. Vic is working with much higher profile brands, launched her own jewellery collection, is collaborating with Bulgari and Dior.

Lydia stopped for at least 3 days last week after we called her out and posted loads of screen shots of the bots and her follower count, but she's at it again, as no doubt instagram are deleting and we are still reporting. But she MUST hit that million by the end of the year so she can do her amazing giveaway and look so amazing!

She's a total fraud, and whilst we all have opinions on other bloggers, she is the worst by far at the moment, and of course the laziest.

• Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Ali rocking the 70's port star look :sick: :sick: :sick: So creepy.
20201129_151243.jpg

I don't know why, but anything this guy does, just annoys the eff outta me.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
When her IG story popped up I actually physically flinched. No joke. I guess I was taken aback by her massive head in that goofy hat.

Honestly, they both look so stupid and fake.

Putting on horse and hound country attire, for a lifestyle they don't live. It's clear as day she's emulating Frow's Holland Cooper gear and Josie's Cotswold true country home lifestyle. It's really rather pathetic that Lydiot has nothing of substance to show herself. She just copies her peers.

Ali and her just put on the pretend clothes and perpetrate playing characters. What a pair of bloody morons.

Do they seriously not see how ridiculous they look? Fucking posers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Oh god the dog news :( it's like when you hope some missing person is still alive but is consequently found dead. (Sorry, if its a bit dramatic).
She really reached a new low. Not only is she so blatantly copying others (what does she think? that's not obvious, or what?) now she has to pull another living being in it. What Lydia wants, Lydia gets. She has no limits.
I'm actually gutted. This has to settle in for me mentally.
I feel exactly the same as you! I'm gutted she's getting a dog. A) the poor dog B) poor Lumi C) blatantly copying others D) probably from a backyard breeder from PetsAtHome E) probably a Dachshund because it's currently 'the trend' F) Right off the back of using Whinston for content

I'm just so pissed off that sausage dogs are the latest fad. She will be the 3rd YouTuber that's got one in the space of a month and 4 of my friends have all bought one in the last year just because they're the latest fad. Even a friend today has bought a dachshund when she works full time, long hours and never had a dog in her life!

I hope this backfires big time for Lydia. I hope Lumi fucks off to a new family too!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Zenchick101

VIP Member
watched the last vlog.. "Ali is cooking dinner because he was busy all day and I couldn't do what I wanted so now I need self-care?" bahahaha what?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I did mine ... you did yours babe ....... YOU WIN ... Hands down ...xxxx

See what I did Lyds ... I actually made someone feel good about being intelligent ..about being somebody .. about having masses of braincells ...... you can only wish xxxx
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not have children ... the world is already fucked enough with the likes of Boris and Trump ...just friendly advice with my chest babes xxx
OMG I've just read yours. It's hilar babe. 😂 Your inner bitch may even be bigger than mine. 😉 Keep doing them. And anyone else who can cope with watching Vlogmas on the daily. 😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart

RubyRu

VIP Member
The few friends and family that Lydia has would get 're-gifted' Christmas presents for sure wouldn't they?

How many bottles of Lispering Angel are going to be sent out this year I wonder.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I believe it is a new one.... but I’m sorry it’s really clickbait. Maybe I’m just so irritated with her I can’t see any good in this. I hope that clickbait raises a lot of money and goes to someone who deserves something good... like an essential worker

Yep it is a new bag.

Bravo Lydia, a charity giveaway - we didn't see that one coming!

But then of course none of us would stoop as low as you to use click bait, and your grandfather's medical condition to get new subscribers!

Thinking about it, yes this is so so Lydia, conniving and crafty. She found something that looks so kind, considerate, genuine, caring (everything she is not) and posted about it, with a freebie bag thrown in.

This reminds me of the time Claire did a vlog about her Dad's heart condition or maybe kidney can't remember. She interviewed all her family and they all told their story and then she did a link to donate. Nothing like Lydia's, no click bait, no freebies, just a heart felt story about a horrible time in their family and the importance of the cause.

Also if you link a just giving page, it is a nice thing to do to make your donation first so people can see you are serious about this and how much you donated. But don't bother Lydia that's fine.

I am annoyed about this giveaway, because I know she is totally insincere and couldn't give 2 fucks about charity or anything or anyone else.

• Heart
  • Angry