Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Just a thought ... It's only in my head at the moment but it's something I have thought for a while now... maybe it's beacuse it's Xmas. I am 4 glasses of good vino down (Yes Lydia that means wine love)...and the Fiancee is in bed with Little Miss Sky as she is pooped after her directorial debut with the very strict @Oops........ but I can't help but wonder what life would be without influencers? I think in my own little old world brain .. that it would be AMAAAAAZING!
I remember old fashioned marketing ... I am only 41 but it feels like yesterday I used to love adverts in magazines and on the T.V.

When did the the world decide that fucktards that I can see on the street everyday would have such a grip on humanity and what we buy? Please tell me?

I studied hard ....I had 2 jobs because coming from an Italian family meant earning your keep (Lydia you are far from what I would call Italian with your work ethic!!) So I had to work If my dad was to even let me go to Uni ....I worked in my Dads bar and I worked in a restaurant each weekend having hardly anytime for myself but hey ho you do what you have to in life unless you beg!

But I always had such high esteem for people that got a degree and earned a career like myself ... I have done very well in life ..I live how I want to always, but I know others can't,...so my humanity kicks in and I donate etc whenever I can.

It is just so strange for me to have friends in marketing and they abhor bloggers ...they say they have ruined the career path for others and at this point looking at Lydia and Victorai etc I tend to agree,......it's an art ... it's not a beg or a flog ...ppl really do want to promote brands in the correct way and it's sad that the world only wants fast fashion/ fast branding and fast culture..

We need to get back to the "REAL" deal ... the REAL work ethic .. the REAL person ... the REAL consumer!

I would love all of you to boycott all fake publicity and promotion of goods in life ...Please stand up and make a change for the good of humanity and for the good of this world!!!

Sermon over ... go in peace xxxx
I couldn’t agree with you more!
Personally I hate Instagram. I trained as a makeup artist and absolutely loved it but with the rise of these so called Instagram MUA’s and fake influencers it really ruined my craft. What was once an art form, enhancing someone’s face to look like themselves but more glam has turned into everyone wanting to look like each other, with 15 layers of makeup. Their is no skill required anymore, you just need the latest Huda palette and the audacity to charge £80 for a ‘beat’ face. Influencers also changed the way brands work. Once upon a time the staff on counter were treated like gold with great benefits, bonuses and commission. They were the ones making all the money but now you would be lucky to get paid 1% commission on top of a minimum wage salary as brands are spending their money on influencers and brand trips instead. They see influencers as the main money makers for the brand. That’s why I always urge people to go to a counter to buy their products instead of online. I have had so many friends retrain in a new field and I am trying to do that now too. It is quite sad though as I thought I had found my passion, maybe one day I can go back to it but who knows.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

BloodyBasketCase

The evolution of Lydia. 2015 / 2016 / 2017 Lydia looked really healthy and glowing. She was (and still is) gorgeous, however, she has altered her looks quite a bit in a few short years. And honestly speaking, she does not need the fillers and botox. It ages her.

View attachment 324361
She was so gorge back then. I remember thinking she was so stunning. I agree - for sure those fillers and botox have totally ruined her face but I just think the way she does her makeup now just does not suit her at all and makes her look at least 10 years older.

In so many of her old videos she's actually wearing real colour on her lips. She looks GREAT in red lipstick and she wasn't using so much fake tan or such orange foundation. In all of her videos/images from the last 2-3 years her face looks entirely one orange blur of colour to me - orange ByTerry sludge, fake tan, too dark foundation, nude lip that matches the too dark foundation. It's all just one big tango. I reckon she thinks it's a natural look 😂

She looked way better with her more natural skin colour and a nice pop of lip colour. A real English rose. There you go Lidl, a compliment for ya!
I don't think it helps she's dressing in either sage sacks or riding boots and tweed gilets these days either.

That Bungalow is draining their life-force

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
I'm speechless & deeply concerned as being a dog owner for the last 35 years. This bitch is clueless. Just another I WANT & of course copying the FROW. That garden has no security whatsoever (sorry the grounds).
That hideous cat will start pissing & shitting everywhere. She will not cope with it. The fall out will be on a another level . Watch this space everyone .

• Angry
  • Sad

Jessie98

VIP Member
She is getting worse. I have been wearing Tiffany since I was a little girl 😡😡😡😡. Was this when you were homeless Lydia? Living with your mam with bearly any clothes? I couldn't give a shit what is in that bag. With your patronising I'm not telling you now voice. All she does is brag and boast. With her put on voice. Everything is as fake. Also who the hell looks for inspiration for her about decorating a fucking tree????? What a horrible horrible human

• Sick
  • Angry

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I had to look twice at some of the photos too.

You are very brave and I do hope you can and are getting professional help. I wish you really well and send you a big hug x It will all be OK.
Thanks, @Oops... for your lovely words. I'm on an NHS waiting list for treatment as I don't have the means, as a charity worker, to pay for private blood tests and all like the Sage Madam. It will all be OK though, and I'll get through this without even having to beg for a quick-fix handbag that only brings me joy when I unbox it!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

ach0902

VIP Member
Absolutely terrifying that it sounds like she's gone online, looked at a picture of a 1 week old puppy and bought him. This is not the way to responsibly get a dog at all. I wish she wasn't in such a rush, did it properly and found a responsible breeder rather than probably supporting a fucking puppy mill.

• Angry
  • Sad

omg1

Wow! British sarcasm hahahah no Lydia, it’s you being a bitch!
Lol...she's obviously fuming when she gets questions like this. Let's face it...there's obviously a reason why such question is raised. Many do not trust irresponsible selfish Lidl with a living thing. Just a few of the many examples -

1) Whose cat went missing within 2 years?
2) Whose cat was put to misery by bringing in another cat without proper thoughts and plans in place?
3) Who brought in a poor cat for IG/Youtube views and returned back to someone else within a week?

Finally, Lidl, it's 'input' not 'in put'. Please improve ur command of English before trying to take on British sarcasm. If you didn't say so, I would have thought English is not your first language.(n)

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Comment on her last vlog. She quietly bypassed it as she liked a few posts after this one.
20201128_014442.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Such a cute idea ☺

Sorry to hear about your cat 😞

I love German Shepherds ❤ When we’re in a better position to have a pet, we hope to get one, or a similar breed.
Aww thank you !! We miss our gentle girl so much, she was such a part of our life for so many years. As someone who has always thought of myself as a cat person, having a dog is just beyond words. 💕 And for this, I hope our narc getting a pup is for the right reasons and not just for the 'gram or to one up her friends. I would say she cannot be that heartless, but really I actually think she is, ruthlessly so.

My boy Kaiser at 3 months , he is now 15 months
20201128_191422.jpg
20201128_192340.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Renaissance

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEVEN DWARF WALLS PRODUCTIONS PRESENTSxxxxxxxxxxxX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in conjunction with Love in a time of Covid EnterprisesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFUR BABIES IN THE WOODSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🥰 🥰 🥰OUR OWN VLOGMAS PANTOMIME EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING OURSELVES AND ALL OUR PETS ENSURING WE HAVE FUN AND DISTRACTION THIS YULETIDE.🥰🥰🥰

WHADDERYA’ THINK?

I would love to write songs and poems about all the pets everyone has mentioned so far in this thread and would really love to hear from anyone who would like me to include their pets but who hasn’t already talked about them. Everyone who would like to could contribute too. I thought it would be lovely to have a lasting memento of all our pets alive now and also those who are waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge too. I could let you know who we have already got like Muffin Hunevoque 2 etc etc etc further down if some of you think it might be a good idea. I got excited over A Christmas Carol but after reading all the lovely posts last night and seeing how much everyone loves their dogs and cats (I rescued Teddy Bear nearly four years ago and he’s 15 and a half now. He is one of the greatest loves of my life and he’s a Duck Toller Retriever crossed with a Love Bucket :love:)

Anyway its just an idea but let me know (maybe we won’t be allowed to do it here - not sure). I thought maybe all our pets could join forces to rescue Beggy and Grammy two little babies who are lost in the woods maybe ;) x

This is the sweetest, and I'm sorry this is my first post - I've been a mega lurker haha - side note I just want to thank everyone for opening my eyes to the real person behind the camera that is Globy!! I have followed her for years and I feel a bit sick that I followed her like a sheep :oops: Now I am addicted to reading these threads and I love how fast they move!

Anyway... My sweet family cat Casper died just before the lockdown this year, and it completely broke me. He was my best friend (I call him my soul cat) and had him as a part of the family for 18 years. Would love if you could mention him <3 He was all black with a little white blob on his neck, he was so gentle, he literally couldn't even hurt a fly lol. Ugh I miss him so much. It's been really lovely reading everyones fur friend stories <3

• Heart
  • Sad
Something about the first day of her vlogmas makes me sad 🤔 I can’t explain why, but I feel like I just watched two sad people with no real affection to each other, act like they love how they celebrate Christmas and had a good time putting up a strange amount of trees... while in reality there was no real happiness at all shown in this video
“Perfunctory” is the word that describes it. I felt the same. Whilst the intro was lovely and of course filmed and edited by Ali the vlog itself was perfunctory. As usual Lidl got very excited by the deliveries ...there was no interaction between them...but flirting or affection between them whatsoever / the Wes a coldness. I watched a few other vlogs (well skimmed them and there was something missing in the MG vlog. I’m feeling drained by these influencers and I’m saddened by the collapse of of high street shops. They are are lifeline to people who don’t online shop a different generation ....yet its was all glossed over. Job losses for ordinary people who don’t seem to matter anymore. Influencers really have affected my mental health ...their uncaring and disingenuous commentary on the world around them. Maybe time for me to take another break from them and here?
Of course I’ll miss you laughs you amazing Tattlers give me.

• Heart
  • Sad

Delizia

VIP Member
I get the fake tanning for a special occasion, but for an everyday thing it absolutely grosses me out. When she rubs that oil in, saying oil will break her tan. So she'll go to bed with oil on, gonna mix with sweat, and on top of that fake tan potentially transferring all over her bedsheets? 'cause the amount of oil she puts on her body and face, it's more than a Christmas turkey ready to go in the oven, wow.

Who else thinks the greenhouse is going to look ridiculously small compared to those huge coffins in front of it ?

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Wow! British sarcasm hahahah no Lydia, it’s you being a bitch!
The truth is she doesn't have time to devote to her dog, nobody does. Thats why we make sacrifices in order to have our pets. The difference is, is that Lydia wont even sacrifice her 4 days off a week to do her work, let alone for a dog. She had to take a week off of work because Lumi was sick! She is constantly complaining of not having enough time and is too exhausted to even make dinner. How is she going to factor a dog into her lifestyle? Is she going to make sacrifices both physically and financially to keep that little pup happy and in good health? Is she going to devote time to training him, playing with him and researching the best food for him? The question was: will she have the time to do any of this? Based on her usual complaints, no she wont have time and wont make the time either! Dogs don't wait till you've clocked out a 5pm to start their schedule.

I hate how she always says I am an adult so therefore I know this, that or the other better than everybody else because I am an adult. Being an adult doesn't mean shit, it isn't the answer to everything. Just because you are an adult doesn't mean you suddenly start to be wiser than everybody else. She forgets she is also talking to adults. Making statements like that just shows how much of a petulant child she truly is.

• Heart
  • Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Did she really say Aldi has had a really busy day which means she couldn't do anything, so he's cooking dinner while she pampers herself 😳
I agree partners like to share the cooking but she had done nothing all day. She's another level of narc 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry

Miscanthus

VIP Member
'They' always say, when choosing a dog's name, that you should shout it out loud to see how it would sound calling the dog in a public place....
Personally, I would not be comfortable shouting 'Loub' but I don't suppose Lidl would be out in public! In her grounds, yes!

• Haha

Michelle05

Chatty Member
View attachment 329493
56 comments and none of them are his wife :oops: not her main, personal, home, pet, or Globy accounts - and this is your "business partner"??
Oh my god I get so uncomfortable watching Ali’s home made portrayals of himself as some kind of c-version james bond. Ali WHAT is the story line here???!! Why are you running around inside a car park watching fireworks spraying yourself with perfume????!!! Sir are you lost???

• Haha
Reactions: 43