Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Yeah josie invested in the Clapham house from her inheritance money, so obviously has a leg up compared to freddy. Also freddy is relatively chilled with the amount of sponsorship and affiliate links. If you look through Josie’s videos it’s 60-70 links on a daily basis.
Yes she bought clapham with her mum when she was younger but you would think Freddy would have enough to purchase something by now. She could do what Lydia did and have someone be a guarantor for her if necessary. Lydias milton keynes house would most likely been worth less than 300k and she managed to get a mortgage for 1.3m with a guarantor.

I find it quite interesting to see what all the influencers that started around the same time have done with their money. You can see some have been really smart with it, where as some have just pissed it up the wall for lack of a better term.

Apologies for quoting myself ... but literally 3 hours after posting this, she posts an IG story showing what she's wearing. :rolleyes:

View attachment 328290

'Allo 'Allo Lydiot. 😚😚😚
She reminds me of the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang in that photo 😂

1606660734558.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

fotrac

Finally, Lidl, it's 'input' not 'in put'. Please improve ur command of English before trying to take on British sarcasm. If you didn't say so, I would have thought English is not your first language.(n)

English is not my first language, but we learn it in school and even in university. What I want to say is that I am very surprised and actually annoyed when I see people that are native in english and make huge spelling mistakes. It’s most likely that I should be the one to make such mistakes, not someone who was raised in England and lives there. I’m not trying to say that my english is perfect, but come on, Lydia...you are saying some things sometimes that don’t make sense at all. You really need to get some lessons because you are a public figure and people (unfortunately) take you as an example.
I am also very annoyed when I read her replies to comments on YT. That “lovely” is killing me. She is so rude to anyone that is not thinking the same as her and does not share the same principles (if she even has any).

• Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting a very strong "Night of the Living Dead" or zombie vibe, with this clip??
They look like they’re in fancy dress. They’re so embarrassing with the faux country dressing, the constant attempts to make the new build bunga a cotwald cottage. There’s nothing she can do to make herself old money and posh - she’s a chav and did better when she embraced her actual style and true personality!! Honestly I’m surprised she doesn’t try harder to latch onto Fleur and Mike - they’re everything Lidl and Aldi will never be!

• Haha
  • Heart

santana57

I have made the decision that as I watch her vlogmas instead of it being a waste of my time I will use the time wisely and be reporting her fake followers. I will do this every time she puts a video up so hopefully it will help to make a dent into her numbers. Maybe we should all do it and make a massive difference. Also I don't think it should be called Christmas with the Millen Gordons it should be called Christmas with Lyds and the house maid Carrie because last year I don't remember Ali at all and all I do remember are the 2 witches squealing over nothing funny at all and it being like nails down a black board. I cannot see this year being any different to be honest....we will see. Bring it on Lyds.

• Heart

Sage245

VIP Member
How much healthier does Carrie also look here!
Both her and Lydia look a thousand times better. Carrie looks haggered now - guess that’s what happens when you work with Lidl. Lidl on the other hand has just completely altered her face with fillers and looks much worse for it. I also think Lydia’s inner ugliness and greed shines through now, which sadly also makes her more unattractive

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Soooooo can some tell me.... isn’t England still in lockdown? And look at the woman in the corner.... her mask under her nose and mouth. 🥴

08C1AF6E-F652-4E19-8F91-B00F5E9B41C7.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Lydia Millen #49 Xmas trees and fake followers galore. I'll still buy more. Don't like it then there's the door.

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Oh god the dog news :( it's like when you hope some missing person is still alive but is consequently found dead. (Sorry, if its a bit dramatic).
She really reached a new low. Not only is she so blatantly copying others (what does she think? that's not obvious, or what?) now she has to pull another living being in it. What Lydia wants, Lydia gets. She has no limits.
I'm actually gutted. This has to settle in for me mentally.

• Sad
  • Sick

Lollylola

VIP Member
They really are the biggest pair of plonkers going. No one in the country dresses like that to go for a walk. This entertainment has truly kept me going through lockdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

RubyRu

VIP Member
Alright guys !

What are your predictions for Lydiots vlogmas?

Mine are:

1. An insanely expensive and elaborate gift wrapping tutorial where she hand wraps each gift in sage linen cloth and finishes it with a sprig of rosemary - that Ali grew and cut from the garden.

2. Christmas cooking that she gives a fancy name and thinks is really impressive but is just a basic pasta bake or something

3. Taking a week of 'personal time' off the internet because 'this time of year is so stressful' and filming more than one video a week is too much for a woman that has no real job, knowledge, skills or work ethic.

4. An incredibly elaborate video timelapse of her decorating the Christmas tree only at the very end to promote a brand we all know she doesn't use

Let me know what your predictions are!
Great post.

5. Best Country wear to wear on Christmas Day (including Loubs) *AD
6. Best skincare to wear on Christmas Day *AD
7. Best perfume to wear on Christmas Day *AD
8. Best wine to drink on Christmas Day *AD
9. Best Boohoo/Karen Millen outfit to wear leading up to Christmas Day *AD
10. Best (re) GIFT to give to your husband of convenience/paid BFF/Employed YT an IG comment deleter

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Scene 3. Woodland Clearing. Day.

As the curtain rises we see that @Morest has parked her Supersonic Fighter Jet in the clearing and is nowhere to be seen. She must have trundled off with her petrol can to enable herself to re-fuel. There is a muntjac sitting in the cockpit and 2 pheasant peck and strut all over the fuselage. @Elle Belle has tied a thick rope to the front of the plane and is straining valiantly with all of her might to try and pull it offstage. At the tail of the jet we see @Milking Keynes and @Miscanthus with their backs stuck into it trying to move the jet forwards. @Miss Trunchpole bursts onto the stage carrying a large tree branch. She is furious. Sniff and Scratch, her 2 puppies bark at her heels. They are equally furious.

@Miss Trunchpole Right! That’s it! If I’ve warned you once I’ve warned you a thousand times you are not allowed to break down here today! The dog I got from the Brownies for three pounds when I was a girl might be in tonight’s scene. I’m going to give you a jolly good thrashing!

She thrashes the jet with her tree branch. Repeatedly.

BLACKOUT

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Catlady1234

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEVEN DWARF WALLS PRODUCTIONS PRESENTSxxxxxxxxxxxX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in conjunction with Love in a time of Covid EnterprisesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFUR BABIES IN THE WOODSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🥰 🥰 🥰OUR OWN VLOGMAS PANTOMIME EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING OURSELVES AND ALL OUR PETS ENSURING WE HAVE FUN AND DISTRACTION THIS YULETIDE.🥰🥰🥰

WHADDERYA’ THINK?

I would love to write songs and poems about all the pets everyone has mentioned so far in this thread and would really love to hear from anyone who would like me to include their pets but who hasn’t already talked about them. Everyone who would like to could contribute too. I thought it would be lovely to have a lasting memento of all our pets alive now and also those who are waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge too. I could let you know who we have already got like Muffin Hunevoque 2 etc etc etc further down if some of you think it might be a good idea. I got excited over A Christmas Carol but after reading all the lovely posts last night and seeing how much everyone loves their dogs and cats (I rescued Teddy Bear nearly four years ago and he’s 15 and a half now. He is one of the greatest loves of my life and he’s a Duck Toller Retriever crossed with a Love Bucket :love:)

Anyway its just an idea but let me know (maybe we won’t be allowed to do it here - not sure). I thought maybe all our pets could join forces to rescue Beggy and Grammy two little babies who are lost in the woods maybe ;) x
Hi, I have been lurking for a while also, but breaking my silence to ask for my fur children to be included too! ( looks like a lot of lurkers are brought to the surface by your lovely idea)
We have five cats, all boys, indoor kitties.
Honey is the oldest , 17 this year, a placid and loving moggie. Loves sleeping under the duvet during the day.
Casper is a 15 year old ragdoll, sadly went blind a few years ago, so we love him even more now. He adores my husband and won’t leave his side.
Harvey is a 13 year old Maine Coon, he is a beautiful silver boy, unfortunately scared of everything , we think the breader may have mistreated him.
Freddy is 10, little ginger moggie with a huge pouch, his favourite activity is chasing Harvey 😢
Finally, the baby of the family is Bruiser, a five year old Maine coon, his name is very appropriate, he is 11kg, and just a big, loving lump.
sorry my first post is a bit long, and i haven’t even said anything about our Lyds.
I just want you all to know that i really appreciate your funny, caring and honest posts, this really is a great group! Its good to be amongst likeminded people.
I might even start commenting now on our main topic. 😉

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEVEN DWARF WALLS PRODUCTIONS PRESENTSxxxxxxxxxxxX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in conjunction with Love in a time of Covid EnterprisesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFUR BABIES IN THE WOODSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🥰 🥰 🥰OUR OWN VLOGMAS PANTOMIME EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING OURSELVES AND ALL OUR PETS ENSURING WE HAVE FUN AND DISTRACTION THIS YULETIDE.🥰🥰🥰

WHADDERYA’ THINK?

I would love to write songs and poems about all the pets everyone has mentioned so far in this thread and would really love to hear from anyone who would like me to include their pets but who hasn’t already talked about them. Everyone who would like to could contribute too. I thought it would be lovely to have a lasting memento of all our pets alive now and also those who are waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge too. I could let you know who we have already got like Muffin Hunevoque 2 etc etc etc further down if some of you think it might be a good idea. I got excited over A Christmas Carol but after reading all the lovely posts last night and seeing how much everyone loves their dogs and cats (I rescued Teddy Bear nearly four years ago and he’s 15 and a half now. He is one of the greatest loves of my life and he’s a Duck Toller Retriever crossed with a Love Bucket :love:)

Anyway its just an idea but let me know (maybe we won’t be allowed to do it here - not sure). I thought maybe all our pets could join forces to rescue Beggy and Grammy two little babies who are lost in the woods maybe ;) x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Forest is still running around car parks. Obviously can't remember where he parked the Aston.
Dumbass.

• Haha

Bdawg

#49- It's time for Christmas with the MG's, where we charge you a fee, so we can get everything for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

blue_orchid

VIP Member
The current bot follower pics, where they are all distorted, is the best proof to show brands how many bought followers she has.

It's really quite stunning and she has no shame in her fraudulent game, does she?

She will do anything to make $.....clickbait titles, bought fake followers, and using poor animals as content.

Her response about sarcasm being British is idiotic. One, it's not just a British thing and two, she can't tell the difference between sarcasm and just being a rude bitch. She's clearly the latter, but is too bloody blind to see it. She is just a rude, uncouth, uneducated bitch.

Her responses to questions are getting worse and worse, honestly. What a rude twat. But in her tiny pea brain, that is her exuding strength and being a boss bitch. What a moron. I wait with bated breath for her eventual downfall.

• Heart

Lunalola1

She is so desperate to make people think she is old money. Or some country bumpkin with millions in the bank. Everything is new, her “hiking boots” are barely worn in. She will have a bloody pony in the garden soon. Sad though, we all know the truth. She’s swanning round in tweed when not even 5 years ago she wanted “grey glam” white marble everywhere and fake white sparkly roses in a pot in her spare room office of her new build 3 bed semi.

• Heart