Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but think she is either playing nice to heritage to get the wardrobes done or she is digging at Josie for having a similar wardrobe.
She can’t just wish someone a happy birthday without making it about herself! Why have enemies when you can be friends with Lydia!

Attachments

Reactions: 34
Shes taken the bow off.
You’re right. The picture I uploaded here last week was the one they were advertising on the charity site which looks nothing like this. Thank god she saw sense and took that wonky bow off though.

Reactions: 8
No Lydia, I don’t remember you fawning over the new phone cases that you’re being paid to promote, I do however remember the chunky LV one that didn’t fit your phone On a side note, pray tell what shade is your foundation? Wotsit or Tango? Looking verrrrrrry orange!

Reactions: 31
at what point is that racial appropriation? she's darker then me!

Reactions: 16
Ideal of Sweden is the tacky company that is known for zero integrity as a brand and they spam every influencer they can get a hold of.
Their products are always on sale online and in stores and the quality is cheap made in china plastic crap like GLOBY so this fits Lydia perfect.

Reactions: 32
If she gets tagged she’ll report the account and get it closed down

Reactions: 13
Going for the easy cheap shit to produce and sell again. I don't understand, she has 0 vision, 0 ambition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I swear this isn’t the same wreath she showed in her video! Where is the wonky ribbon? This one seems more colourful.
Looks really homemade and the florist is charging 100 GBP for it! Some of the wreaths on the florist's website look way nicer and yet cost lesser. Prob Lidl has asked for a % of the sales like 20 quid per wreath ( since she supposedly co-created it ) and hence the price hike...

Reactions: 15
I am not even joking when I say that I had a peep at the bots before I went to bed and was looking at the pics, I couldn’t get to sleep because they are so creepy looking
I reported her to instagram i was that incensed as i too looked at the bots some didnt even have names just a sequence of numbers how the hell does she get away with it as it dilutes her credibility....fake followers to make herself seem popular what a Lydiot

word salads.....what a plonker he makes himself sound as he spouts tosh!

Reactions: 19
So madam has taken time off and didn’t post on Monday, but of course she has time to post #ads on IG

Reactions: 15
I drew and cut out a pair of paper peepers for my friend at work. We used to put them behind his glasses (in front of his eyes) so he could nap. Of course it simply resulted in us crying with laughter.
Would explain why Ali's eyes look so dead.

Reactions: 11
I just watched her IG and ruining that Holland Copper felt hat by cutting the sides to insert Kirby grips to secure it! It was too small for her and she had to wear it tilted back on her head. If it fitted properly it would not have to have been worn titled nor vandalised by cutting the sides for the grips! What an ignorant idiot! Proper fitting hats are meant to fit the head so they don’t blow off! How does she think bald mans wear hats from expensive hat shops like Bates! £500 a hat! Idiot!

Reactions: 25
True. Could it be that they meant to call him ‘beau’ which actually means handsome in french, but they spelled it ‘the English way’ = boe ? It’s just a supposition though
No, they actually said it is a Nordic name (you know Vikings..like our teenager Alex is one).

Josie is a Karen, she will destroy you.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.