Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but

I randomly turned on a flog of Lydia's to get sleepy lol and this came up...

Dipping the chips and eating with your fingers while playing with and touching an outdoor cat that hunts and regularly brings mice into the house... our high class influencers giving us the gift of their influence once again.

Maybe Ali has gotten so skinny cause he has a parasite growing inside
I'm guilty of stroking my cat when she walks past me as I'm having dinner and then resuming without hand washing 🙈 Our cat is indoor only though, and we have no mice!

Reactions: 11
So the study of the modern bungalow is basically an old gentleman's club vibe, tweed, dark colours, dark wood. WTF for? So Ali can sit in there in his suit and bare feet :sick: and drink some of his gifted whisky, whilst wearing something from his fragrance library.

Utter nonsense, they are trying so so hard to look wealthy and old money, and it's just going to look like a room set!

Desperate to be the The Old Rectory and also The Beckhams Cotswold home, this is her new vibe! And we saw from her 'designer' Lauren's page, she just loves pukey green/brown shades, and faux panelling. It's going to be the rectum of their home!
Ali needs a place where he can ponder how he will style up his base layer. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this is now the new thread. Sorry if I messed up, it’s past midnight and I tried 🥴 will delete/ fix tomorrow if I’ve made a mistake SORRY XXX Try this link:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She missed her upload on monday but surely she could have uploaded her part of the video she filmed with Ali. Their dressing each other challenge or whatever it was.

Reactions: 6
Where do I start? Haha. That function of beauty bullshit will strip the toner from her overly processed colour, that's why we are back to red tones. It's obviously stripping her scalp too, that's why she keeps soaking it in oil. She doesn't seem to use a heat protector or any hair oils, just drags her GHD's through her hair and wishes for the best. I could go on... 🤣

The whole debarkle with the hairdresser who "ruined" Her hair, absolutely grates on me. If anybody calls out Lydia on anything she's quick to act like a mum on a council estate about it but it's ok for her to drag a women over doing her hair and her not personally liking it, not the fact that it's a process to get box dye out which is obviously what she did, that's why her roots wouldn't lift properly.
Think the mum on a council estate quote is uncalled for, nothing wrong with council estates I grew up on one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.