Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paid to promote ghd but doesn't even know the product name
Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 17.30.54.png

Why would I take hair advice from someone who can't even do a basic blow-dry and therefore double fries her hair to make it look this flat?
Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 17.31.43.png

Btw this is the set she's promoting:
Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 17.23.00.png

I'll admit I love the design of it, though the case is awkwardly massive. I don't have a dedicated dressing room with island and I'd have no idea where to keep such a huge box if someone gifted me one.

You can also buy the hair dryer and straightener separately for the same price:
Screenshot 2020-11-17 at 17.22.20.png

Which comes with a nice little case for the straightener (handy for travel) and a dust bag for the dryer.

I doubt Lydiot will be invited to many press trips given her astonishing downward spiral, though, so it's of no concern to her whether they're travel-friendly or not!
We'll never see these products again anyway, and they won't be given away either. Into the abyss they disappear!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
OMG WTF is she like! 'unsolicited advice and opinions on my vlog' oh pardon me your bleeping majesty, sorry that the peasants (your subscribers) dare to have opinions or comment on your vlogs!!!

Here comes a good lie - 'i'm not getting any of my direct messages, there's a problem with Instagram'

erm you told us that you turned off your messages because of all the trolling.

:coffee:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
In one of CinderAli's vlogs I think, Lydia was sitting in the back of the car with him whilst he was talking to the camera. To the side, you can see her scratching her scalp and eating her 'sprootling' ie. her dry scalp / dandruff. And she did this twice. We've mentioned the fact that she eats her dandruff on a number of occasions on Tattle Life, however, for some strange reason, CinderAli has not edited out this portion of the vlog...

🚍 ---> bus
👺 ---> Lydia

( Ali forever throwing Lydia under the bus ... )
Oh my lord...thank you, but I almost wish I hadn't asked 🤢

In one of CinderAli's vlogs I think, Lydia was sitting in the back of the car with him whilst he was talking to the camera. To the side, you can see her scratching her scalp and eating her 'sprootling' ie. her dry scalp / dandruff. And she did this twice. We've mentioned the fact that she eats her dandruff on a number of occasions on Tattle Life, however, for some strange reason, CinderAli has not edited out this portion of the vlog...

🚍 ---> bus
👺 ---> Lydia

( Ali forever throwing Lydia under the bus ... )
Oh my lord...thank you, but I almost wish I hadn't asked 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh now her GREATEST ACHEIVEMENT OF 2020 is "getting through 2020". WHAT on earth is wrong with this woman????????? She's alone with her phone due to a CAT and some comments... and I for one am here with the 🍿:m
This seriously makes me so bloody angry!
I’m in Australia ... a single mother and a Nurse who has been working my backside off in 12 hour shifts during a global pandemic and Her Twatship needs a nap because her vlog (one that she clearly only uploaded for the sympathy she assumed it would garner) backfired big time.
Give me a freaking break!!
😡🤯🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
1 min warning! Get those thumbs ready tattlers! Report as many fake accounts as you feel comfortable with, report her account and let’s disrupt! Comment directly on the influx of fake followers if you are feeling mischievous/bold! Go go go!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's unbelievable how she talks on her stories 'i'm saying it again for those people who are hard of hearing'

She is at maximum c**t level!!!!🧨

Regarding her ring, it looks like she's got another of the Chupi rings, so one above and one below her engagement and wedding rings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
she is SO SO RUDE to her followers... I'll say it again for those who are hard of hearing. WHAT a witch

And she definitely got a new DIAMOND ring below her wedding band. All the while complaining about her hard life... with new diamonds

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Lydia Millen #46 - I dish what I can't take, Yes my followers are fake, I'm a passive-aggressive bore, if you don't like it there's the door. xx

- I really hope karma ends up biting her in the ass, I'm appalled by her replies. She got all the engagement she wanted though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I think it's working? I'm reporting all these bots for spam (is that the right thing to do?) and when I click on some it says the profile doesn't exist so does that mean our reporting is working?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her best advice would be :
EMASCULATE YOUR MAN FROM THE WORD 'GO'.
WHAT'S MINE IS MINE AND WHAT'S YOURS IS MINE.
'STOCKHOLM SYNDROME' THE 'F' OUTTA HIM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Off topic but may i ask where this eating dandruff talk came from? I asked a few threads back but no reply :(
There was a reply, someone even uploaded a video crab.

Ups, you got already told. Nevermind. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sadly I’m finding that as soon as I report one, another one pops up almost immediately which is only making me more outraged!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.