Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg go on her followers. All the accounts look like this - is this a new bot company she’s using??? There are so many of them - like hundreds, all at the top of her follower list. This cannot be right, we HAVE to do something or highlight this to someone
[/QUOTE

It can be reported to the advertising standards
The bots stuff is so crazy. I wonder if there are any journalists who write about this kind of thing and we can send them all the info to expose her? Or do any other influencers or instagram accounts expose this kind of thing? It’d be good to get her fraudulent behavior out there in the public
Marketing press such as AdAge, Marketing Week etc would be interested I’m sure!
Also I’m sure it can be reported to the Advertising Standards Agency!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her mum told her people are like that in real life 😂😂😂😂 lots of "unsolicited opinions"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
6pm UK time! If nothing else, let’s cause a bit of disruption to her numbers and maybe it will have an impact upon her brand partnerships. I think it’s it’s disgraceful that these brands are thinking she has a bigger following than she actually has. It’s all smoke and mirrors. More fool them for not checking out her following more throughly, but I’m sick of this influencer culture now. It’s built on utter falsehoods and perpetuates greed. You can do the bare minimum and buy followers to look successful, promote utter crap given to you as a result of this pseudo popularity and get away with it quite profitably. It’s effectively like walking into a job and saying you are fully qualified, when you are far from it.

As far as I can tell, Instagram don’t like it if you report non suspicious accounts, but as we are reporting the clearly obvious fake ones than as I see it we are mainly performing customer feedback to their platform. I don’t want fake followers on Instagram! I doubt we’ll get her shadow banned but disruption and promoting the fact that she is buying followers to her subscribers is the name of the game. Hopefully, we’ll open up some eyes at the very least.

See you all at 6pm!
What is everyone reporting them as? Spam? Pretending to be someone?

Reactions: 7
Here a meme, maybe someone likes to upload it to insta or reddit. (It's cheaply made I know.. I took globy as an example for the quality :ROFLMAO:)

LEM_whatisthetruth.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's mad because the more I scroll the more it looks kike 98% are fake followers. How someone can live with themselves when they do this and fake it to the whole world is just beyond me.
I'm not stopping!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A YouTuber called Angelika Oles does videos exposing Influencers lies... she could be worth getting in touch with?
I was just about to say this. She's very thorough and intelligent. She always says to DM her if you want her to look into something. We should all message her

I've messaged Angelika, see if she responds x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was just about to say this. She's very thorough and intelligent. She always says to DM her if you want her to look into something. We should all message her

I've messaged Angelika, see if she responds x
Will be amazing if she makes a video :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So, even if she's nasty in comments and on stories... she gets engagement which is what her companies look for? They don't think about sales or who her followers are??????

Is she stirring up tit to get engagement up on her social blade to deflect from the fake followers?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Most boys who haven't been neutered are going to spray especially if they are indoor cats and if they smell a girl (even if she's spayed).
So Winston might not be neutered? Maybe the previous owner wanted to make money from him breeding. I wonder if Lumi is “done”.

Reactions: 8
I have started DMing the companies who do collaborations with her to inform them about the fake followers. I’m careful to only state the facts in order to not fall in to any “troll” category and to really point out and inform them that their brands credibility is being damaged by their association with Lydia and her fake followers and I won’t be spending any money on their products as a result.

The power is in the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.