Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bots stuff is so crazy. I wonder if there are any journalists who write about this kind of thing and we can send them all the info to expose her? Or do any other influencers or instagram accounts expose this kind of thing? It’d be good to get her fraudulent behavior out there in the public
apparently tam tam is suspected of doing the same thing, tattling on lidl to her frenemies won't work

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thank you, the attachment won’t work but thanks for trying! X
Theres a video of Ali's back in Feb 2019 and they're both in the back of a car. Ali is filming and Lydia is literally picking a scab or something off the back of her head. As Ali pans the camera round, you see her pick it and eat it, then go in for seconds. It might sound exaggerated but really, that's just what happened, the original video of it was gross!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Theres a video of Ali's back in Feb 2019 and they're both in the back of a car. Ali is filming and Lydia is literally picking a scab or something off the back of her head. As Ali pans the camera round, you see her pick it and eat it, then go in for seconds. It might sound exaggerated but really, that's just what happened, the original video of it was gross!
Thank you so much... and @Peppypoopar !!! I will have a look...after I’ve eaten dinner of course (or before? Maybe not at all!? 🤢🤢🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most disingenuous part of that last blog was near the start where she said “I’m trying really hard not to cry”, then looked off camera and tried really hard *to* cry!! She’s like a pre-teen spoiled princess, I can barely watch!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Off topic but may i ask where this eating dandruff talk came from? I asked a few threads back but no reply :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sent to her home account since she blocked me on her main one (I liked a comment she didn't appreciate).
Let's see if she'll block me again :sneaky:
IMG_4082.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Or do any other influencers or instagram accounts expose this kind of thing? It’d be good to get her fraudulent behavior out there in the public
A YouTuber called Angelika Oles does videos exposing Influencers lies... she could be worth getting in touch with?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aww she's tired and had to take a nap after all the msgs she's received on her latest flog 🙄
Screenshot_20201117_171657.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There we go it. On her instagram just now she said she had to take a nap o didnt anyway.

"she is so tired of the unsolicited opinion in her channel"

well this is what you get. REAL LIFE lydia

manage it like and adult.And she wants people to ask her questions?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Her 👹 are out because of all of the “unsolicited opinions” and she had to have a nap today. Her Q&A is open @Morest ! I for one am going to take advantage.
Anyone notice her new ring below her wedding band????
CCAB9C07-5C1B-4C7B-A4FC-B7B9E5B00156.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a bellend! Grow the duck up and learn that your not always (very rarely) correct 🤦🏼‍♀️ Had to take a nap coz of some comments jeez shes reached a new level of insufferable pain in the hoop!
Oh now her GREATEST ACHEIVEMENT OF 2020 is "getting through 2020". WHAT on earth is wrong with this woman????????? She's alone with her phone due to a CAT and some comments... and I for one am here with the 🍿:m

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh now her GREATEST ACHEIVEMENT OF 2020 is "getting through 2020". WHAT on earth is wrong with this woman????????? She's alone with her phone due to a CAT and some comments... and I for one am here with the 🍿:m
DEPRESSED 100%. Hairgate, globygate,catgate and all the other gates! Enough to build a wall to protect poor little dachshund.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes just trying to sniff out the people to block, That's the only reason for the Q&A!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.