Lydia Millen #45 You name your thread how you want, lovely, and so do I. Globy xoxo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it in the shed? I thought someone here spotted it when Ali was clearing it out.
Oh right, I didn't know. I haven't watched their vlogs for months. I can't stand them. They make my blood boil.

Thing is, if she's never going to use it again, (because it's not sage 😂) why doesn't she put it on Depop?
I bet you can still smell the cat sick on it. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster here. I’ve loved reading all your posts and nodding along in agreement and especially love Elle Belle’s amazing vlog summaries which means I no longer have to sit through them! Like a lot of others on here, I used to be a big fan of Lydia and thought she seemed like a really sweet genuine person. Slowly my opinion of her started to change and I found this site. After a couple of glasses of wine on Saturday evening (after a looooong day of parenting my teething baby) I saw her home account story selling items that she had previously been gifted to her such as the cushion covers and it just sickens me that she is allowed to make a profit from items that she has received for free and not paid a penny for. I couldn’t help myself so sent her a message and was shocked to get a reply Sunday morning in typical Lydia ‘fangy’ style. Couldn’t help myself with my sarcastic use of ‘lovely’ in my response 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
As far as I can recall Lydia has said she doesn’t want children. She claims not to be maternal at all. I feel sad for Ali because he adores the little ones in his family. I wonder if it’s an issue between them.
I'm not sad for him, he knew it before he decided to stay and marry her. If he changed his mind and Lydia not he has to make a decision what is more important to him. No needs to be sad about that. He is not forced to stay. UK allows divorce.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I bet the pink chair suddenly makes a reappearance within the next month, (after Lidl reads here).
Maybe she'll get it reupholstered in her favourite colour. 😂

20201116_071220.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm not sad for him, he knew it before he decided to stay and marry her. If he changed his mind and Lydia not he has to make a decision what is more important to him. No needs to be sad about that. He is not forced to stay. UK allows divorce.
Also, he’s just as shallow as Lidl. He stays for the free stuff, that’s what he prioritizes in life. Sometimes I do quite like him - and I think he’s a lot nicer than lidl - but ultimately they are cut from the same cloth and he’s just as vacuous and superficial.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.