Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reflecting on her and Ali's vlogs... It's quite alarming at any time... esp during a pandemic.... How MUCH they talk about themselves and micromanage their sleep, routines, every little thing. The whole world sleeps, eats, has a job, kids, a life and I guarantee you not many of us have the time or desire to dive so deep into what dayamn time we have our coffee, how many mugs we own, what lotion is rubbed on our bottoms to help us sleep... and so on.

These two really need to get a life. Do something for ANYONE except themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Why does she keep buying followers? Why not host an amazing luxury giveaway or link up with other influencers to do a huge giveaway? People are gaining 100k+ followers from those types of giveaways... is she slow?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just had to take another look at this photo. Would you want an interior designer who created that, even if she was free of charge?

Erm no. But Lydia literally thinks it's the dream!
That is absolutely vile. Imagine asking to visit the loo while visiting a friend (not at the moment of course) and you need to close the door on that tiny space with those bloody flowers behind you (hayfever), and the sh*t coloured walls, grim, just grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just had to take another look at this photo. Would you want an interior designer who created that, even if she was free of charge?

This looks so bad. Like the inside of intestines. And those random plants are the only appealing thing, but they only deco and leave the loo anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Geez, now VicITF is starting this crap of ' so and so made me do it ' . Are they ever original ??? Do they not realise people are going through hardship health wise, financially and mentally. Yeah, carry on encouraging people to spend their hard earned $$$ on whatever, you shallow insufferable twits. I love fashion, beauty and homeware and I spend my money albeit wisely. But c'mon, look at the times we are living in. Not every post has to be a 'swipe up' or 'affiliate link' or sponsored post. Bloody scammers.
If they can't flog tit then they haven't got a job. I forget this sometimes

Looks like they've made the most out of a outdoor toilet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 300242
Lord have mercy on us, she's trying to make this a monthly thing... Knowing our lydiot though, she'll have forgotten all about it in 10 days.

View attachment 300246
News to everyone

View attachment 300250
You literally showed an unboxing of the big one

View attachment 300251
"Date evening" in the spot you sit in all day, pretending to "work", reading Tattle. Wine- and cheese-induced bloating is a nice touch as well.

View attachment 300254
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed if you didn't do such a tit job of being an "influencer"

View attachment 300256
You're fast running out of hairdressers

View attachment 300266
Only just noticed that the tub in the picture is ESPA, not even one of her "Monthly Essentials Edit"... She's just recycling an old promo picture because she couldn't be bothered to do one for this blog post.
When you call yourself a "sloth", Lydia, we know you're dead serious.
E13A27D0-CDF6-483C-9F43-E64E1F432BDB.jpeg

So she's been using Kérastase products since she was LITTLE! 😂 Can't deal. Their hair masks are so good, but are £36 alone. Why does she have to embellish everything? What a sad little life. Unless some family member somewhere, was also funding her hair care. All under education of course. Most infant children go to school with pens, storybooks and a lunchbox. Lydia, was obviously equipped with Kérastase hair products and 3 step Clinique skincare. 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
4 minutes into the new flog, she notes that the fleeces she's ordered are very expensive and don't carry her size..
Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 17.06.08.png

Looks like a bargain compared to a lot of the clothes that sit in her dressing room, never worn.
£190 is still a lot of money to spend on any amount of clothing though, so why buy something for that much when they don't even have your size???
And for almost £200, I'd be right pissed off that the lining is 100% polyester.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who is going Christmas shopping with lidl and aldi, 2 months before Christmas ??

4 minutes into the new flog, she notes that the fleeces she's ordered are very expensive and don't carry her size..
View attachment 300624
Looks like a bargain compared to a lot of the clothes that sit in her dressing room, never worn.
£190 is still a lot of money to spend on any amount of clothing though, so why buy something for that much when they don't even have your size???
I only spend big amounts on coats, shoes and bags.

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry I cannot deal with those two utter twats in their country brown gilets and fleeces sat in their car with their smug smiles! Who the duck spends £200 on a fleece!

And what sort of language is 'it has began' on her insta stories? illiterate moron!

And can someone clever do a new thread title that has 'couldn't be more Josie' in it!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
No wonder she blocks commenting on her Insta stories when she uses phrases like “it has began” (I’m not even good at spelling or grammar myself and this doesn’t make sense to me, surely it should be It Has Begun?) to promote her latest vlog. I’m starting to think her poor grammar and spelling is intentional just to annoy us Tattlers!! Like I said, my spelling and grammar is poor so let me know if I’m completely wrong as well and I’ll delete the post.
E7A94E50-0296-4D7A-AF47-7431C0406053.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 300616

So she's been using Kérastase products since she was LITTLE! 😂 Can't deal. Their hair masks are so good, but are £36 alone. Why does she have to embellish everything? What a sad little life. Unless some family member somewhere, was also funding her hair care. All under education of course. Most infant children go to school with pens, storybooks and a lunchbox. Lydia, was obviously equipped with Kérastase hair products and 3 step Clinique skincare. 🤥😂
She needed it, she was straightening her hair since she was 10 yo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry I cannot deal with those two utter twats in their country brown gilets and fleeces sat in their car with their smug smiles! Who the duck spends £200 on a fleece!

And what sort of language is 'it has began' on her insta stories? illiterate moron!
great minds think alike, as the saying goes.

Reactions: 8

OMG this is vulgar!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 300624
She had to buy it it is a jumper mole.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well it looks like it’s officially xmas at the MG’s before Guy Faulks has even lit the gunpowder. What would it cost that self obsessed excruciatingly vain women to buy some toys for kids in need ? This year xmas is going to be more of a glad you have your family around you kind of xmas and this sorry excuse for a human being is talking wreaths for front gates. God give me strength. She just reminded us she only had a quid to spend at one point in her life but that was to make her subs feel sorry for her. If she truly remembers how bad things were then she would be thinking of what she can do for others now. I know I do. My father was a miner, ( the 80s strike) I had holes in my shoes and can now afford the best but I never forget to give to those who struggle because I know how it feels. She’s sickening. .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
OMG haha! the raised beds with a few dead leaves in them, hilarious, what an idiot!

Her cheeks look even more like a hamster than usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.