Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched a flog for ages but thought I’d give ‘I Apologise’ a go. So when she’s admonishing us for having taken her gratitude struggle incorrectly, for which she cannot be held responsible (🙄) she keeps giving examples of all the things she’s so grateful for which she thinks come across very well on her channel (errmmm, what?!) and STILL, she only refers to material goods or situations such as a morning coffee in bed. STILL she cannot say to her subscribers - yes, those same ones whose support has led to this very grand ‘border of Bucks’ lifestyle she and ‘my husband’ live in - Still she cannot say THANK YOU TO YOU for supporting me and affording me this lifestyle!! It seems it would never occur to her to be grateful for people. Only things. What a sad way to live life. Hence the constant need for new and better things. When you’re truly grateful for and have love for the people in your life, things become way less necessary or important.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Neverending lies. Her skin is so dry, it craves nourishing moisturiser aka La Mer. Then, her skin has stress induced acne. You can’t play both cards, Lydiot.
Skin can be dry but still be acne prone.
It just infuriates me at the moment especially. I have constantly acne and had just a bad flare up due to hormonal problems. I look atm (thank god it's healing now after over a week of at least two new deep siting painful cysts per day) like a hardcore meth user. My face hurts. And then there is this witch with self-induced stress because she is a bleeping fraud and goes to the doc and gets directly Isotretinoin while I hope for the best with my topical Differin and Epiduo. What, btw causes a rash. So I am juggling between cystic acne and eczema. I know, it's not her fault.. but she grinds my gears so much atm.

Someone has now voted for no. 7 :eek:
Do we expect it to be someone from the bungalow? :LOL:
I know :ROFLMAO: Hilarious. We have a troll.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eh ???
She's always banging on that she takes the smallest size ... and now she's looking for tights with ... control ??? Issues. The girl has serious food and body image issues.
Is she having incontinence issues, hence the requirement for control? MY DARLING LIDL...what you need is incontinence pads, not tights with control. I'm sure you'll have no prob begging for some to come your way and do feel free to do an unboxing. Your minions will be so excited with what you have to share. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all the booklovers.
She really doesn't appreciate things 🤬🤢
recommendations you twit

View attachment 300242
Lord have mercy on us, she's trying to make this a monthly thing... Knowing our lydiot though, she'll have forgotten all about it in 10 days.

View attachment 300246
News to everyone

View attachment 300250
You literally showed an unboxing of the big one

View attachment 300251
"Date evening" in the spot you sit in all day, pretending to "work", reading Tattle. Wine- and cheese-induced bloating is a nice touch as well.

View attachment 300254
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Maybe you wouldn't be so stressed if you didn't do such a tit job of being an "influencer"

View attachment 300256
You're fast running out of hairdressers

View attachment 300266
Only just noticed that the tub in the picture is ESPA, not even one of her "Monthly Essentials Edit"... She's just recycling an old promo picture because she couldn't be bothered to do one for this blog post.
When you call yourself a "sloth", Lydia, we know you're dead serious.
I have used La Mer and in my opinion it is Nivea under another name

Reactions: 20
recommendations you twit

I have used La Mer and in my opinion it is Nivea under another name
You can currently buy a huge tin of the Nivea original for £4 in Sainsburys.

Eh ???
She's always banging on that she takes the smallest size ... and now she's looking for tights with ... control ??? Issues. The girl has serious food and body image issues.
She's trying to make herself relevant, of course, she doesn't have control issues, being super thin and all that! I can just imagine Carrie saying to her, "don't forget to say about control for the tights so the plebs think they have the same problems as us".

• Wow
Reactions: 21
God i feel for her cleaners. I bet she’s one of those that pays cheap and expects every little thing doing to her ridiculous standards. Professional cleaners know what needs cleaning and work with their clients to know what they expect to be done.

My mother had a client who wanted all floors to be dry swept, then hoovered, then wet mopped and THEN dry mopped (even though she was the only one in the house at the time) which took her longer than just vacuuming and wet mopping before drying naturally. A job that in other clients houses took 20 mins took her an hour. Then she had the rest of the large house to do in 2 hours.

If a cleaner isn’t doing the microwave then I bet it’s because she’s run ragged doing the rest of the bungalow to her majesty’s expectations!!

Also reminds me of when Lydia went through her ecological cleaning products phase. I bet her cleaner was like GIVE ME THE CILET BANG! This eco stuff she has is shite! 😂😂
I feel like Lydia is one of those who would leave her dirty knickers on the floor for the cleaner to pick up

I wonder what thrilling instalment we have to look forward to tonight. She's done a few hauls so it's got to be a house update, or a self care vlog.

I watched Ali's vlog yesterday, he seems uneasy at the moment when he's vlogging, to me he comes across as someone who has just started out and is not sure what he's saying or doing. Add to that the fact he looks ill and talks shite and he's not very watchable. I keep looking at his dressing room cupboards and thinking how ridiculous to be ripping them out, but it seems likely they didn't pay for them otherwise i don't think she'd be doing all this re-decorating.

I personally cannot wait for the pheasant toilet with the cushion, that is going to be epic. Bear in mind, the designer she's using is the one that put up the toilet with hundreds of plants and painted in what looked like actual diarrhoea!!!!!!
Possibly Christmas shopping vlog as I imagine she will get ripped apart if she posts that vlog a couple weeks into lockdown.

What’s infuriating is the lies, though. She said on a recent vlog that Ali likes everything really clean. He then vlogs a filthy microwave. So he doesn’t like everything clean at all - it was just another beg for ‘distressed’ furniture. They are always tripping eachother up - maybe they need to schedule more meetings with eachother to keep track.

I reckon she’s pretending to take it to postpone the pregnancy matter. She’s still necking her Whispering Angel (@3pm not 4pm - thank you daylight saving time).

Wonderful ❤❤❤
She shouldn't be drinking on those tablets either as it can damage her liver and kidneys really badly.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
They are becoming more and more boring. Also brands will soon stop working with her and then what? What will she do? I believe we can start to see that on her Depop... selling dresses for £10 and clothes hangers? Sorry wouldn’t think she will need ‘that kind of income’. You can see that clearly she needs money to continue with her lifestyle. And the Globy thing was a total disaster. Her ‘friend’ Josie has got a huge house to decorate and change etc. That can be interesting for some. But honestly what will Lidl’s do? Nothing.

Reactions: 22
For all the booklovers.
She really doesn't appreciate things 🤬🤢
That just makes me think she has been stuck in chapter 2 or 3 of this book haha since her insta story about it and the vlog now another insta story 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just catching up on the rest of Ali's vlog as he literally bored me to sleep last night and I can't help but think her fake cry over the book is very reminiscent of when she cried over Lumi.

Does she sleep in her makeup?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
When she and Cawwie are wine tasting: what a pair of pretentious knobs!! Cawwie’s even making notes!! Pathetic yet hilarious. I don’t know if this word is still used - I’m 44, so ancient - but Cawwie is so square! They both come across very much as children who are playing at being grown ups. 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Just catching up on the rest of Ali's vlog as he literally bored me to sleep last night and I can't help but think her fake cry over the book is very reminiscent of when she cried over Lumi.

Does she sleep in her makeup?
I was just at the same part and the joke about the body butter is just as cringe as Victoria story of the bathroom/hall. 😖

Reactions: 12
When she and Cawwie are wine tasting: what a pair of pretentious knobs!! Cawwie’s even making notes!! Pathetic yet hilarious. I don’t know if this word is still used - I’m 44, so ancient - but Cawwie is so square! They both come across very much as children who are playing at being grown ups. 🙊

That is absolutely it, the whole wine tasting thing looked like a sketch from Wood and Walter or another comedy show, trying to be pretentious wine buffs, it was so cringe and fake. Lidl doesn't know any descriptive words for wine except that it tastes nice, or fruity.

Here you are hun!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
914k followers now. Is she not worrried about the bots being deleted or are we stupid for ever thinking they would be? I’ve spent so much time reporting and seemingly to no avail :(

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does anybody in marketing/beauty/homewares/SOMETHING have access to a generic email to request her pricing and quotes, I'm so keen to see!

For every single AD she does I'm going to try to track down a way to send along my feedback, good, neutral or negative. I'm thinking of making a burner email so I can even cc in Lydia/team since she's blocked me on all social medias.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Neverending lies. Her skin is so dry, it craves nourishing moisturiser aka La Mer. Then, her skin has stress induced acne. You can’t play both cards, Lydiot.
It's probably the La Mer giving her acne! I used to use it and the classic moisturiser broke me out like hell, it was so noticeably that product. I guess it doesn't suit everyone but it's hard to know where the problem lies when you have so many products/rotating new ones.

Reactions: 20
914k followers now. Is she not worrried about the bots being deleted or are we stupid for ever thinking they would be? I’ve spent so much time reporting and seemingly to no avail :(
Wow these numbers are skyrocketing more than normal.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Geez, now VicITF is starting this crap of ' so and so made me do it ' . Are they ever original ??? Do they not realise people are going through hardship health wise, financially and mentally. Yeah, carry on encouraging people to spend their hard earned $$$ on whatever, you shallow insufferable twits. I love fashion, beauty and homeware and I spend my money albeit wisely. But c'mon, look at the times we are living in. Not every post has to be a 'swipe up' or 'affiliate link' or sponsored post. Bloody scammers.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.