Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we pick apart every vlog she puts out, and everything she puts out there, but she's making it so so easy for us at the moment.

Another me me me moment where she says should she do a Lydia made me do it hash tag. And how embarrassing that Melissas Wardrobe followers her and she doesn't follow back!

Lydia made me do it - make tit risotto, be rude to my husband, pretend i'm a wine expert, get my house decorated three times, sell hangers on depop, have fake friendships, be a c**t! Hope i didn't miss any!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Or closing the bedroom door, especially when it is right in full view of the front door!
And now we know why "shut the front door" is a common term in her vocab.

Lydia Millen # 45 My apologies that y'all dumb, xGloby

Private road my ass...it's just a road in the middle of nowhere, so far off from everywhere else, that not many want to live in or visit....it doesn't even come close to a real private road like Wentworth Estate in Surrey. If she really has the $$$, she wouldn't be living in that part of the world. :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure since she lives more rural in direct proximity to a farmer, that her so-called "private road" is a declared agricultural road/way. There are allowed are agricultural machines and the cars of local residents and their visitors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How much does she think of herself to think that a tradesman will see her naked reflection from the mirrored posts of her bed?
Was thinking the same. She's such a twit!

Did the builders turn up unplanned? I got a bit lost in her rambling.

Also, why??

1604396019920.png

1604396101158.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She genuinely doesn’t understand daylight savings does she? How can a 32 year old woman not understand that you adapt to the new time rather than trying to continue with the old time by waking up an hour earlier and going to bed an hour earlier?! SHE MAKES NO SENSE 😡 what does she do when the hours go forward for spring? I swear she said she struggles in the summer because we lose an hour? SO WHICH ONE DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH, LYDIA? Going forward or going back? Because from the way you’ve explained it, you struggle with the concept of time all year round. I have two children under 4 and even they adapt better than you do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is a song about feministic liberation

These bots are made for growing

I keep saying I got something for me
Something I call love but confess
I've been a'messin' where I shouldn't 've been a'messin'
And now someone else is getting all my best (It's the comment section)

Well, these bots are made for growing, and that's just what they'll do
One of these days these bots are gonna grow all over you

I keep lyin' when I oughta be truthin'
I keep losing when I oughta not bet
I keep samin' when I oughta be a'changin'
What's right is right but I ain't been right yet

These bots are made for growing, and that's just what they'll do

I keep playing where I shouldn't be playing
And I keep thinking that I'll never get burnt, hah
Well, I've just found me a brand new box of Joe Malone candles, yeah
And what I know I ain't have time to learn

These bots are made for growing, and that's just what they'll do
Are you ready, bots?
Start growin'

She genuinely doesn’t understand daylight savings does she? How can a 32 year old woman not understand that you adapt to the new time rather than trying to continue with the old time by waking up an hour earlier and going to bed an hour earlier?! SHE MAKES NO SENSE 😡 what does she do when the hours go forward for spring? I swear she said she struggles in the summer because we lose an hour? SO WHICH ONE DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH, LYDIA? Going forward or going back? Because from the way you’ve explained it, you struggle with the concept of time all year round. I have two children under 4 and even they adapt better than you do 😂
I understand her the way that she wants to get up at 5.30 so she doesn't have to struggle in spring. For her it's as if she would get up the whole year at the same time. She is bananas. There is no need for her to get up that early anyway. Neither in winter nor in summer. Yes, and what is with the time she goes into bed, no one knows.

She just doesn’t get it at all. Clueless 😭

The end of the comment says: "What we do care about is not having the blame put on us for something that came across wrong on your behalf. An apology is for something you've done, not anyone else, that's not how apologies work.
She doesn't understand that her gaslighting may work with Ali but not with 100ks worth of subscribers. Not everyone is that simple headed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks to @Elle Belle and @Oops for wonderful posts ❤❤ Consumed them 😘 xx

One of the things that irks me about her is that the Lidl she wants to portray is so at odds with the real Lidl. All this faux soul searching bs about gratitude for a cup of coffee in the morning as opposed to material goods is hard to swallow. Plus, that’s what people like and expect from her. There would be no need to apologise. Hell, I’m proud of the lifestyle me and my husband have - we worked hard for it. We have a decent house and I am very grateful - and proud - of my shoe and bag collection. I make no apologies for the joy I get from a shoe purchase. We all spend money; we just have differing priorities. Again, no apologies necessary. I use the word loosely in the context of Lidl, obviously.

The problem here is the inconsistency. She literally goes from one contradiction to another. From her appreciation of small things to redoing her house unnecessarily for the thousandth time, it is psychotic behaviour, flailing around trying to convince us of a cohesive plan when it’s all manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks to @Elle Belle and @Oops for wonderful posts ❤❤ Consumed them 😘 xx

One of the things that irks me about her is that the Lidl she wants to portray is so at odds with the real Lidl. All this faux soul searching bs about gratitude for a cup of coffee in the morning as opposed to material goods is hard to swallow. Plus, that’s what people like and expect from her. There would be no need to apologise. Hell, I’m proud of the lifestyle me and my husband have - we worked hard for it. We have a decent house and I am very grateful - and proud - of my shoe and bag collection. I make no apologies for the joy I get from a shoe purchase. We all spend money; we just have differing priorities. Again, no apologies necessary. I use the word loosely in the context of Lidl, obviously.

The problem here is the inconsistency. She literally goes from one contradiction to another. From her appreciation of small things to redoing her house unnecessarily for the thousandth time, it is psychotic behaviour, flailing around trying to convince us of a cohesive plan when it’s all manic.
Amazing observation and very well put 🙌🏽🙌🏽👌🏼

Reactions: 11
I messaged Times property on Instagram to tell them her house is Northamptonshire not Buckinghamshire. Others feel free to do the same! I would LOVE it if they amended it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I beg to differ- Lydiot understands it very well. It allows her to start drinking wine at 3pm as opposed to 4pm. 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If she wanna hashtag herself.. Please include this. Thanks 🤗Facts” Hashtags Teehehehe 🤭 (I’m Sorry Didn’t Mean By Saying It 🙏🏻 But She Really Is)
1E31DFB5-B44B-4AED-BF9E-DBB214DA73C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And another 1k in just over 24 hours. Come on ig do something about this.

So she's had to up her game here and buy 1,000 every single day if she has any hope of hitting the magic figure by the end of the year - obviously because she has no organic growth, probably because her content is dull and shite. How she can get away with this is outrageous!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I thought this morning that her rate of growth should be comparable with Victorias, so just went and had a look. She is growing 3-4 times faster than Victoria, I think just over the last week or two. Sound s bit sus too me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I thought this morning that her rate of growth should be comparable with Victorias, so just went and had a look. She is growing 4 times faster than Victoria, I think just over the last week or two. Sound s bit sus too me.
Looks like she deleted a load of followers last Monday. Probably called it 'work'...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.