Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I report what looks like bots every single day and yet nothing happens. I don’t know what I’m missing.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Just a thought but has she returned that sage green lady Dior? We never saw it after she said she regretted buying it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
With lockdown 2.0 looming, will she be able to redo her whole house as she planned? I know construction is still allowed, but is it allowed within the house unless urgent? I wouldn’t class re-doing your home up for the 1000th time urgent. Can’t wait to hear her moan about it whilst people are being laid off yet again, worried about making ends meet.

Reactions: 19
With lockdown 2.0 looming, will she be able to redo her whole house as she planned? I know construction is still allowed, but is it allowed within the house unless urgent? I wouldn’t class re-doing your home up for the 1000th time urgent. Can’t wait to hear her moan about it whilst people are being laid off yet again, worried about making ends meet.
I was thinking this..

Also she made a point of her 'staff' working from home Monday, Tuesday & Thursday I think? So now... she's said they can work from home so there is no need for Cawwwie and DepopDee to be in her house during this next lockdown.

Reactions: 17
No tradesmen can’t work inside of an occupied house unless it’s an emergency e.g. plumbing problem. I know my father has had to cancel all of his work for the next month but he is allowed to finish the job he is currently doing as the client would be left without a working bathroom. Anything cosmetic so basically everything Lydia wants done will not be allowed from Thursday.

Reactions: 26
No tradesmen can’t work inside of an occupied house unless it’s an emergency e.g. plumbing problem. I know my father has had to cancel all of his work for the next month but he is allowed to finish the job he is currently doing as the client would be left without a working bathroom. Anything cosmetic so basically everything Lydia wants done will not be allowed from Thursday.
Thing is... You can work in others homes if you are unable to work from home.

(My main point is that she confirmed her staff can work from home so they don't need to go to the house - but she will have her bungalow done up for the 100th time.)

• for work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes)
I hope we don't see the return of the farmershamper...

Reactions: 18
Does this include Aaron, the gardener? I hope so.

Reactions: 6
So, does this mean we can report her to ig or is it up to ig to find it for themselves?
You could email them. You can report all the fake followers, but they also follower other people, and I am not sure Insta makes the connection to Lydia automatically.

Our city has now a semi lockdown. Stores are open but restaurants are closed. We have to wear a mask basically everywhere (especially us living in the inner city where the stores are). Before we didn't have to wear masks outside. Let the hamster buying begin (kidding, it already started earlier). We only have 1.5 rolls of toilet paper left, wish me luck for later when I go outside to buy stuff 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You could email them. You can report all the fake followers, but they also follower other people, and I am not sure Insta makes the connection to Lydia automatically.

Our city has now a semi lockdown. Stores are open but restaurants are closed. We have to wear a mask basically everywhere (especially us living in the inner city where the stores are). Before we didn't have to wear masks outside. Let the hamster buying begin (kidding, it already started earlier). We only have 1.5 rolls of toilet paper left, wish me luck for later when I go outside to buy stuff 🤪
We are on our second lockdown in Ireland- no retail or hospitality/leisure outlets open. Just hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, pharmacies. No travel outside 5k or penalties, no visiting another household. Education and grocery shopping deemed essentials. Problem is when kids need to get to school and the buses/trains running on 25% capacity. Parents have to transport them to school as otherwise waiting as the buses sail by them with three people on board. It has been 12 days and 31% improvement in new cases so it is working.

• Heart
  • Sad
Tamara has had 17 MILLION views of her quite creative and trend setting reels. I think her growth is likely organic. Approx 10k more followers.

Inthe Frow also has millions views of creative reels and has had many well known brand campaigns and travel. 2 k growth over same period.

Lydia.... couple hundred thousand views of dumb and awkward reels. No real campaigns and no travel. She prob blocks a lot of followers as well. I have to think many of the views ny are probably auto play when people scrolling. 10k more followers. Something stinks. 🤨
3D824665-DC9D-4B0F-9AA8-CD09B22D697E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

1.5 rolls is very dangerous!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We are on our second lockdown in Ireland- no retail or hospitality/leisure outlets open. Just hospitals, clinics, grocery stores, pharmacies. No travel outside 5k or penalties, no visiting another household. Education and grocery shopping deemed essentials. Problem is when kids need to get to school and the buses/trains running on 25% capacity. Parents have to transport them to school as otherwise waiting as the buses sail by them with three people on board. It has been 12 days and 31% improvement in new cases so it is working.
Thinking of you! Those rules are much like we had here in Melbourne. They did work, but it was hard 😔

But at least we don’t need to worry about Lydia! Ali can do any repainting she requires during the daytime, and garden in the evening as per usual. Maybe fit in editing a video or two for her over his breakfast of 5 spinach leaves (harvested from the veg trug, of course!) and eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just a thought. Does she realise that it takes nine months to grow garlic from plug not seed. I planted mine in July. Good luck lyds and why did she use a chalk pen to write up the veg sections?That will wash away quick style. look out for the frost lyds that’s the only tip I’m giving you. After all you refused good sound advice from your flock.
I make my own slate labels with chalk pen and if you use a good quality one it stays on just fine! 2 years later and mine are still tip top :)

Reactions: 9
Pmsl as if you’d sell coat hangers though! Just donate them to charity or put them on a local selling site for free collection. Such a confusing thing to do- day 1; look at my colab with boodles, day 2;going to strip off my £100 a roll wallpaper and redecorate day, 3; please give me £6 for some second hand hangers

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.